• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts is........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilightdarkness

I was reading the Kingdom Hearts is twilight..theory...then i came up with my own..What if Kingdom Hearts is present..It could be i mean..ansem thought it was dark..and Sora new with out doubt that it was light...but what if it is present...it can be all the powers..Dark,twilight, or light..

Heavens Blade

Website
img.photobucket.com
Breath in, breath out... o.k. twilight is both light and dark, so just mixing them all together just makes a more potint twilight. Like that old lady said in Kh1 "the true light lives deep with in the true darkness"

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Kingdom Hearts is the door to DARKNESS. On the other side is DARKNESS. It leads to the world of DARKNESS.

Kingdom Hearts isn't Twilight, Light, or Present.

~NGD OMEGA~

Not this again....

Kingdom hearts is NOT the door to darkness. The door to Darkness is the door to darkness. (Kingdom Hearts is NOT a door (Hehe)). That particular door lead to the part of Kingdom hearts that was were the heartless came from. The true Kingdom hearts is deeper than that door, and it is light.... or something like it.... I don't really know for sure, no one but Numoru does (And even he seems not to sure about it...). Its kind of a complicated thing, that leads to plays on worlds and much headaches. So I won't go too deep into it, so I'll just say that It is LIGHT but since it was the door to darkness, it lead to the part of Kingdom hearts where the heartless came from.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
OMG, GIVE IT UP.

Kingdom Hearts is Darkness. Ansem was right.

There is only light in KH because of the stupid saying but it doesn't matter. Even Nomura said it was the world of Darkness on the other side.

GIVE IT THE F UP.

H

heartwarrior

kl is actually right even though i like light i have to admit that kingdom hearts is darkness

H

heartwarrior

lol thas pretty weird once ya think about it 1 puny peice of light and kingdomhearts is still named after LIGHT but itz really dark.....

~NGD OMEGA~

OMG, GIVE IT UP.

Kingdom Hearts is Darkness. Ansem was right.

There is only light in KH because of the stupid saying but it doesn't matter. Even Nomura said it was the world of Darkness on the other side.

GIVE IT THE F UP.

Okay, Deepest Darkness, there will still be light. DOOR TO DARKNESS LEADS TO THE DARKNESS OF KINGDOM HEARTS (Or the 'world' of Darkness, the realm of the Heartless, where they all begin and are made (Ansem only stumbled onto them, he didn't create them (I know you know, but for those who don't))). You neglect the Door to the Light, The light of Kingdom Hearts, the 'world of light'. Numoru is cunning and clever, he gives us part of the story, but leaves a few ends open to speculation. He said on the OTHER SIDE OF THE DOOR (Door to Darkness mind), was the 'world of Darkness'. That is obvious. There is darkness where there is always light. They cannot exist without eachother. So if there were a world of Darkness on that side, the World of light must be with it.

Simple logic.

Still honestly no use starting this arguement up again... It will only end in a draw until Numoru tells us the truth. There is not enough information to support either of our sides fully...

~NGD OMEGA~

YES!!! A follower! FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS THE JUNK I SPEW OUT!!! I NEVER THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD COME!!!! *crys*

Well actually it is not that hard to see. Simple logic. Door to Darkness, World of Darkness. Door to light, World of light. Simple.

Fallen_Angel_X

lol hes right. the closer to light you get, the greater the shadow becomes...no light, no shadow...no shadow, no darkness...so light = Darkness. like he said, simple....BUT no light, no HEART

H

heartwarrior

u guyz r right itz like the more light the more darkness the more darkness the more light...

H

heartwarrior

yea because if u go wif one of the elementz (light, or dark) itz gonna be both... but i do have a thoerey about twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back