• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Is the Best

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper01

Omg, I'm sorry everyone! This was an old account for my 6 year old cousin! She's only ever played Kingdom Hearts, and since she absolutely ADORES it I made it for her to keep up and talk about it! I'm so srry about this though! :( But Thank you all for not posting anything too bad, cuz she has a habbit of trying to look this up.
Btw: I unfortunately agree with most of u. It was my first video game, and it's always gonna b my fav, but it's not THE best. Thanks again though for not shooting her down too hard!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Not being rude (more protective than anything) but I think you need to keep her from this site until she is 13. We don't tend to censor our words, and she is six so it is really against the rules to even be on here. ):

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
It's my favourite by far, but there are better games out there
Yeah, a six year old really shouldn't be here....

Shinjuku

Entrapment
@ Ethnic Woman

I don't think the forums are that bad although at times we do get rowdy lol.

Zul

Awards
Omg, I'm sorry everyone! This was an old account for my 6 year old cousin! She's only ever played Kingdom Hearts, and since she absolutely ADORES it I made it for her to keep up and talk about it! I'm so srry about this though! :( But Thank you all for not posting anything too bad, cuz she has a habbit of trying to look this up.
Btw: I unfortunately agree with most of u. It was my first video game, and it's always gonna b my fav, but it's not THE best. Thanks again though for not shooting her down too hard!

Strong bump lass .

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol this major bump makes me think oathkeeper01 is a troll.

@ Ethnic Woman

I don't think the forums are that bad although at times we do get rowdy lol.

We cuss a lot, and while the forums seems to be fairly better than say gamespot, we do tend to throw innuendo and crude humor into our posts. And don't get me started on the sarcasm. Not even 18 year olds on here catch it sometimes. This isn't really a place for a six year old.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Six year olds shouldn't be anywhere near this place. We'll scar people for life yo

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Well Ethnic Woman about that sarcasm though I'll admit I find it hard to catch sometimes, but only because typing and speaking something are very different.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well Ethnic Woman about that sarcasm though I'll admit I find it hard to catch sometimes, but only because typing and speaking something are very different.

Sarcasm never translates well over text unless you put "[sarcasm]" brackets or the "italicize" it or just make it plain obvious that you don't mean the truth because what you say is just so idiotic lol xP

Oathkeeper01

-.- You know, I reeeeally tried explaining tht to her, but i had no desire to hear my aunt scream at me for not making her happy.. Little pain-.-" But Thank God i switched the password for her, so neither of us can get on and she's back to playing her games

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Okay, I think we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back