• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Is the Best

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixx

Lol, in opinion it may be the best game in the world to you, but in fact there are far better, but its a very good one!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's definitely not the best, but it is a good series that I enjoy very much so.

Welcome to the forums.

Gram

Banned
Awards
no it aint nowhere near it.

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!
once your hear you never leave.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Wow, way to tear her first post down everybody, but I suppose I have to agree with the majority. xD

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
lol Kingdom Hearts is one of my favorite games but it's not the ~best. Welcome to KHInsider though! It's awesome to see new members who love and adore KH.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Um... right... While you're entitled to your opinion... shouting it out does not make it so. <--This statement is true.--> <--This statement is false.

Shouldn't this thread be closed now? Or do we want to go over paradoxes now?!

Jakek9

I hate that Metal Gear Solid shit.......Just pointing it out.

I personally love KH, and is on the top of my favorites list. Though I agree, there are better games. Though, I've yet to seen a good 3rd person fighting fantasy game lately that can pull off everything KH can.....don't give me that final fantasy shit. I disagree on that.

This post is pointless, BUT WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

Ya....

:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back