• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts IS REAL!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealAnsem

Banned
imagine my surprise when i finally figured out that kingdom hearts is actually real and that very soon the world will actually become just like Kingdom Hearts!

how you ask? well, Kingdom Hearts and the opening of "the doors" is a representation of "CERN" or the LHC

(Ansem reports)
"Beyond this world is a place in which Darkness reigns." (Darkmatter?)

Dark matter is a hypothetical kind of matter that cannot be seen with telescopes but would account for most of the matter in the universe. The existence and properties of dark matter are inferred from its gravitational effects on visible matter,

(Ansem reports)
"There are many worlds in existence, some of which we know nothing about." (Multiple universes?)

The multiverse (or meta-universe) is thehypothetical set of infinite or finite possibleuniverses (including the Universe we consistently experience) that together comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space,time, matter, and energy as well as thephysical laws and constants that describe them. The various universes within the multiverse are sometimes[quantify] called "parallel universes" or "alternate universes"

Ansem's Report 10
Yes that's it. The Heartless come from people's hearts, as does the darkness. Is the core of the world's heart the world of the Heartless? I will pursue the answer there and become all knowing

CERN Hompage
What is the universe made of? How did it start? Physicists at CERN are seeking answers using some of the world's most powerful particle accelerators...
Accelerators boost beams of particles to high energies before the beams are made to collide with each other
(Source cern homepage below vv)
http://home.web.cern.ch/about
Xehanort's Report VII
It is only forged when two hearts of equal power intersect--one heart of pure darkness, one heart of pure light. At the time of its forging, Kingdom Hearts appears.

"Researchers at the Large Hadron Collider just recently started testing the accelerator for running at the higher energy of 13 TeV, and already they have found new insights into the fundamental structure of the universe. Though four fundamental forces – the strong force, the weak force, the electromagnetic force and gravity – have been well documented and confirmed in experiments over the years, CERN announced today the first unequivocal evidence for the Force. “Very impressive, this result is,” said a diminutive green spokesperson for the laboratory."

"We hope to continue to study the Force, and perhaps use it to OPEN DOORS with our minds and fly around and stuff," said TIE experimentalist Fan Buoi. "Right now, to be honest, I don't really care how it works. The theory department have some crackpot idea about life forms called midi-chlorians, but frankly I think that poorly thought out explanations like that just detract from how cool the Force really is."
With the research ongoing, many at CERN are already predicting that the Force will awaken later this year."

CERN researchers confirm existence of the Force | CERN

look how the cern logo resembles a heart.

once cern opens the door then the heartless (demons) will appear and some of us will receive the power of the keyblade but ONLY if you know what the keyblade truly is can you receive one.

11667509_1016237191733378_8328455153236902329_n.jpg

11180300_1016237121733385_5824006734294927443_n.jpg

Last edited:

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Dude... It is all real, this is how the world works right now, it's not a distant future and it has nothing to do with what some scientists are working on.

TheRealAnsem

Banned
Dude... It is all real, this is how the world works right now, it's not a distant future and it has nothing to do with what some scientists are working on.

what do you mean it doesnt have to do with what the scientist are working on?

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I would have said it has nothing to do with Cern but it kinda does, just not on the level you're talking about.
"As above so below" and all that.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Illuminati and Half-Life 3 confirmed.

But seriously, all fiction starts with some fact. No matter how Farfetch'd it gets, it will always have some grounding in something from reality. It's only natural that KH has plot points and themes that line up with the way the real world works. Being shocked about that is kinda like being amazed that a child resembles his or her parents.

TheRealAnsem

Banned
I would have said it has nothing to do with Cern but it kinda does, just not on the level you're talking about.
"As above so below" and all that.

i could see why you might think that but it actually is a representation of cern itself.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Um... this doesn't make much sense... I don't get it. Is the scientific research supposed to tie into Kingdom Hearts or something? I'm not understanding this correlation, any explanation would be nice :D

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Um... this doesn't make much sense... I don't get it. Is the scientific research supposed to tie into Kingdom Hearts or something? I'm not understanding this correlation, any explanation would be nice :D
He think that the illuminati is hiding their plans in video games because they like to show people what they plan to do for some reason.
Art is a way to tell the truth in a fictional manner, KH is no exception but it's not about opening a stargate that make this world look physically like KH or whatever (I didn't even read his comment).
It's a truly interesting topic to delve in to though.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
keep up the good work, you're doing some real difference son

don't let these fascist mods get to ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back