• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts is light?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
The light didn't kill Xehanort's Heartless, it just caused him to become a more dormant presence within Riku. Also, the darkness and Heartless were all in the Realm of Darkness. That wasn't Kingdom Hearts but, the Door to Darkness. We have yet to see Kingdom Hearts in the series so for.

The light wouldve come from KH though.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Hm...well it has been awhile since I played. I may have forgotten some things. So, Kingdom Hearts is inside the Door to Darkness, which needed to be opened using the 7 PoH. And the "light" that shone through the Door to Darkness was presumably Kingdom Hearts. Now it's all starting to come together...if this is correct xD

No, Kingdom Hearts is behind the Door to Darkness.

Eshutin

From what I understand, The Door at the end of KH is the Door to darkness, which is the entrance to the realm of darkness. And Kingdom Hearts it's self resides in the realm of darkness. So there's the thing about "even in the deepest dark, there is always a glimmer of light. And by that statment, it sort of leads me to believe that KH is pure light.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
From what I understand, The Door at the end of KH is the Door to darkness, which is the entrance to the realm of darkness. And Kingdom Hearts it's self resides in the realm of darkness. So there's the thing about "even in the deepest dark, there is always a glimmer of light. And by that statment, it sort of leads me to believe that KH is pure light.
Apparently you're wrong .

Yuna97

I thought it was the heart of all hearts so it had to be balanced...?
(ya know...just add 'of' in the middle of 'Kingdom Hearts' )...Makes sense to me...

Kitsune_XIII

I thought it was the heart of all hearts so it had to be balanced...?
(ya know...just add 'of' in the middle of 'Kingdom Hearts' )...Makes sense to me...

But then there's the issue that the basis of all hearts is light. Like Sora said
"I know the heart is weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I know that deep inside there's a light that will never go out."
Kingdom Hearts is that light. Though it's surrounded by darkness, Kingdom Hearts itself is light.
Going after that non-exixstant Darkness in KH is the mistake that both Xemnas and Xahanort(SoD) made. That's why they lost.

CCs_No1_Fanboy

Kingdom Hearts is the heart of all worlds, it contains both light and darkness. Ansem was calling on the darkness of KH as a desperate attempt to destroy Sora, but darkness didn't appear. Sora was stronger at the moment so when he called upon the light, it blasted Ansem SoD and he disapears. Ansem thought KH was all darkness, Sora thought it was all light. In truth, it's both and it listened to the commands of the stronger being. Thats my view on it.

Also, lol magic shonen protagonist powers.

They were in the Realm of Chaos.

There is no realm of chaos. There is the Realm of Light, Realm of Darkness, and the realm inbetween.

Oathkeeper(:

Kingdom Hearts is the heart of all worlds, it contains both light and darkness. Ansem was calling on the darkness of KH as a desperate attempt to destroy Sora, but darkness didn't appear. Sora was stronger at the moment so when he called upon the light, it blasted Ansem SoD and he disapears. Ansem thought KH was all darkness, Sora thought it was all light. In truth, it's both and it listened to the commands of the stronger being. Thats my view on it.

That makes sense! Clears up any other confusion I may have had xD

Kitsune_XIII

Would had been cool if Ansem got KH to crap out darkness and force Sora to kill KH or something xD

It would have been interesting to say the least.
But then we wouldn't have the rest of the series to play.

And then milk for fandom goodness.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
At the end of KH, Ansem SoD said "Kingdom Hearts, fill me with the power of Darkness!"
Then later, Sora said "I know now, without a doubt, that Kingdom Hearts, IS LIGHT!"
*que happy ending*

Well I thought "whew the game is over" and then a bunch of darkness pours out. "WTF theres more what the heck happened to all that light that just killed Ansem?" I was expecting to fight more heartless while Donald and Goofy are closing the door then out of nowhere the King and Riku come out.

And then the ending wasnt even happy :cry:

Yeah but then why didnt Sora say (after Ansem SoD dies) "Darkness stop pouring from therE" or "Kingdom hearts close."

That would have made things simpler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back