• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts is coming to PC! Releasing March 30 exclusively on the Epic Games Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
For my part I dont want to buy it on EGS, because I prefer having everything under one roof. I can't do this for every case, but try to do so. Also, atleast for teh beginning - later than that I dont know - the EGS was supposed to be not safe and lacking functions. Until now I never was interested in any of their exclusive games, so I never read more into it.

(for the time when its coming hopefully on Steam), I'm most excited about the Data fights, where I managed to not spoiling myself on any of these (exceptions being the music and the Secret Boss).
As for mods... I guess modders could try to put the Data versions into the graveyard sequence, but since I dont know what the Data fights are made of (except being difficult), I don't know if these upgraded fights would be possible both technical wise and gameplaywise.

Their exclusivity deal won’t last forever I’m sure. At some point we’ll be having this same hoopla when they announce it on Steam in 1-2 years. It’s fishy to me that they announced this port for EGS to release in March during the 19th year of KH. Just sounds like lead up to a Steam announcement for the 20th anniversary.

Awards
I remember a youtuber found files of a level in DDD that was the level layout of a ship. People speculated it was Treasure Planet, imagine if someone took those files and recreated a whole map.

Another mod idea: Being able to switch Sora and Riku's versions of their Fantasia segments so they can run around in the other's map.

I can't stop thinking of impossible mod wishes someone stop me please.
Bro the sky is the goddamn limit. If the DMC modding community can basically fix a PC port via a mod meant to add DMC4 mechanics to DMC3, and make PVP for a game that isn't even made for pvp at all, we can shoot for the stars and PIERCE THE HEAVENS WITH OUR M O D S

NoWay

Awards
Bro the sky is the goddamn limit. If the DMC modding community can basically fix a PC port via a mod meant to add DMC4 mechanics to DMC3, and make PVP for a game that isn't even made for pvp at all, we can shoot for the stars and PIERCE THE HEAVENS WITH OUR M O D S

Although I won’t buy the PC version, you have me hyped af for the mods

cakito123

Awards
The only mod I REAAAALLY want is one where you get to fight against a Org. XIII member before they disappear until the end on their respective worlds
Most battles are dine already so it shouldnt be too difficult:

Woody and Sora VS Young Xehanort in THAT scene where woody roasts Xehanort

Marluxia VS SDG when he first appears to them in the forest (the has beens scene)

Larxene VS SDG before she pushes them out of the top of the mountain on their last time climbing it

Vanitas and Unversed VS SDG and Mike and Sulley before the scene he is expelled through doors

Luxord could appear when we invade some boats to kill heartless

Etc

Cumguardian69

Awards
The only mod I REAAAALLY want is one where you get to fight against a Org. XIII member before they disappear until the end on their respective worlds
This would only further rub salt in the wound that is KH3 Sora's insane powerlevel disparity.

cakito123

Awards
This would only further rub salt in the wound that is KH3 Sora's insane powerlevel disparity.
Not really? Getting to win a boss battle.igm gameplay doesnt mean the story will aknowledge it as a win. After these supposed fights, things would go on the same way, SDG getting pushed from a mountain, Sulley throwing Vanitas through doors, Marluxia disappearing etc

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Kingdom Hearts III is already the best game in the series in terms of modding.

I don't know about you but I hated KH3 for two years straight and the second I saw this announcement I practically broke my fingers with how fast I tweeted that "finally MODDERS can fix the MESS that was KH3!!!"

Awards
How do EGS games get modded?
To answer your question...I dunno. But considering how some people are waiting for the PC versions to get cracked I guess too much tedium and annoyance at getting through the blockades so its better to leave everything to those sailing the internet seas with colors hoisted.

redcrown

Awards

I have no idea what you just said but it has me excited for mods.

Back