• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts is coming to PC! Releasing March 30 exclusively on the Epic Games Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Seeing as it is Epic store exclusive I believe this is only digital unfortunately.
If it's downloadable to a PC, I might be able to get it though. So I won't give up hope. :)

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Well this is a surprise, I really didn’t expect to hear anything about the games this year since Nomura said they were taking a break in 2021, makes me wonder if Nomura might have a few others surprise announcements about the series this year?

Not a PC gamer myself but I still think it’s great it’s coming to the PC since It will allow a lot of new people to get into the series. Although I can’t wait to see what kind of KH mods people will end up making.

AegisXIII

Awards
If you look at the epic game store, it is written:
audio: english/japanese. Are we finally gonna be able to switch language?:D

Xagzan

Awards
Well this is a surprise, I really didn’t expect to hear anything about the games this year since Nomura said they were taking a break in 2021, makes me wonder if Nomura might have a few others surprise announcements about the series this year?

Not a PC gamer myself but I still think it’s great it’s coming to the PC since It will allow a lot of new people to get into the series. Although I can’t wait to see what kind of KH mods people will end up making.

*whisperwhispermoreKairifights*

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
This is very exciting. We're going to get so many great mods, from ridiculous to practical-- I'd love to see Keyblade switching have all lag removed and become instant. That being said, I'd like to bring up the troubling fact that, as one of the KHinsider elites, Spockanort knew about this PC port and deal with Epic Games since 2016 and refused to tell any of us. Can we honestly continue to view her as a friend?

Katsagu

Awards
This is very exciting. We're going to get so many great mods, from ridiculous to practical-- I'd love to see Keyblade switching have all lag removed and become instant. That being said, I'd like to bring up the troubling fact that, as one of the KHinsider elites, Spockanort knew about this PC port and deal with Epic Games since 2016 and refused to tell any of us. Can we honestly continue to view her as a friend?
6935b0629f09f29c2089b38e68e592f3.gif

No...I believe we can't unfortunately. Spockanort is now the forum's public enemy nº 1 for me.

NoWay

Awards
Just to clarify: They really want 60 bucks for 2.8? Which is DDD, 0.2 and a movie which you can watch on YouTube? Wtf is going on

Although I’m not a PC played myself, I’m really excited for the mods. :)
And I’m still waiting for Switch and PS5 ports.

Awards
Wow! What a pleasant surprise! I'm not a PC gamer (I play on PS5 and Switch mostly), but I think it's fantastic that the entire Kingdom Hearts series is coming to PC! I think this is an excellent opportunity for the series to reach more people. I also think it's fantastic for PC gamers who always wanted to play the games but didn't own a PlayStation or Xbox. I understand that some people are upset by the Epic Games exclusivity deal, and I get that. But from my perspective, I still think this is a wonderful move on Square Enix's part since PC gamers now actually have the official games available to them. I know they said they couldn't get all of the games to run on Nintendo Switch, but maybe it could still come to Switch at a later point too -- I think they could make it happen, especially considering how popular the Switch is in Japan. For now though, I'm personally just thankful that more people will get to experience Kingdom Hearts in March!

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
Movie which you can watch on YouTube?

Any package including Backcover should be free of charge as a preemptive apology for the poor souls who watch it.

Edit: they should compensate those watching it on YouTube, too.

I know they said they couldn't get all of the games to run on Nintendo Switch, but maybe it could still come to Switch at a later point too

Hitman 3 is running at console quality on Switch through the cloud. Could be an option for KH.

Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I feel ill about this whole thing. Ugh.
One of my very toxic reasons for continuing to come to this website is to bear witness to the increasingly inane non-issues that people winge over, so I'd like to thank you for endlessly feeding my bad habit. Oh no, KH on PC...

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
One of my very toxic reasons for continuing to come to this website is to bear witness to the increasingly inane non-issues that people winge over, so I'd like to thank you for endlessly feeding my bad habit. Oh no, KH on PC...
The Midnight Blue & Phantom Green keyblades are totally getting modded in anyway.

Should only be another 8 years for the Switch version at this rate.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
What is your problem? This is only a good thing. Wider exposure, plus the things we'll learn about the game from modders! So much creativity to get us through the hiatus! It's excellent.
They're giving PC exclusives. I want that keyblade, but now I'm denied because I don't have a $5000+ PC that can run KH3.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
lol a good PC build can cost you less than $1000 and if you get them premade some can be $850 if you want a good gamecard and processor
But why do I have to spend $1000, plus the amount to rebuy the games I already own on PS2, PS3 and PS4 just to get exclusives that are denied to me as a loyal supporter of the series? I'm being punished for supporting KH.

Katsagu

Awards
They're giving PC exclusives. I want that keyblade, but now I'm denied because I don't have a $5000+ PC that can run KH

It's just a reskin of mickey's keyblade in black and white... Will probably not even have a unique moveset...

Back