• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Kingdom Hearts is broken. Go fix it!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
IGN review

I think it is a good review and made me even more excited for Re:Coded.

Sorry if this hasn't been posted, I checked but could have possibly missed it

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
looks like the game is pretty good
i thought it would be bad,due to the headline
although since he says that it's more like days,i hope the camera isn't,because i hated it

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
'Course the game is good :D
I love the headline as most can tell :p

I don't think there was any complaints from the Japs about the camera but time will tell

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
lol i thought it was gonna be a rant.

I would play the game, but my L and R buttons are broken so I'll just watch it online.

blackberi

Well, good to know the preview is positive... perhaps the overall review/score will be as well. Here's hoping!

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Well, good to know the preview is positive... perhaps the overall review/score will be as well. Here's hoping!

I wouldn't. IGN'll probably give it an 8.0 like they did with days.

blackberi

I wouldn't. IGN'll probably give it an 8.0 like they did with days.

I'm pretty sure it'll do better than Days, let's be honest. Gameplay is MUCH better, they actually tried to spruce up the worlds this time around, new gameplay styles for the worlds, etc, etc.

IGN likes to hate though, we'll see.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I'm pretty sure it'll do better than Days, let's be honest. Gameplay is MUCH better, they actually tried to spruce up the worlds this time around, new gameplay styles for the worlds, etc, etc.

IGN likes to hate though, we'll see.

You're forgetting these are the people who scored BBS just a little better than Days. Or did they give them the same score?

blackberi

You're forgetting these are the people who scored BBS just a little better than Days. Or did they give them the same score?

They gave BBS an 8.5. Their scoring is a little wonky, I guess. I'm hoping Re:Coded gets an 8.5 though. I'd be surprised if it got higher.

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
They gave BBS an 8.5. Their scoring is a little wonky, I guess. I'm hoping Re:Coded gets an 8-8.5 though.

I've heard from people who actually played the game that it's mediocre game, so I assume at least 6 or 7. It seems about right from all the complaints I heard (mind you these people are not KH fanboys and aren't blinded by favoritism.)

blackberi

αsiя;5396854 said:
I've heard from people who actually played the game that it's mediocre game, so I assume at least 6 or 7. It seems about right from all the complaints I heard (mind you these people are not KH fanboys and aren't blinded by favoritism.)

Mhm, it's definitely not an outstanding game, although the gameplay does seem like a lot of fun - and innovative as well, finally. But considering Days got an 8.0, it's rather unclear what they will give Re:Coded. Time will tell, I suppose.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I thought this was a plinkettesque review of the entire series to be honest. Someone should do that though.

But yeah that is a cool title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back