• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Insider PS4 Community?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Awards
So the latest PS4 update came out today and this update allowed the creation of communities, anyways I propose we create a Kingdom Hearts Insider community on PSN.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Ah that's right, time to update now! Are there any hidden features tucked away in places? Or is it nothing too large?

Moose

Awards
We were already going to do that ;D Please give us some time while we prepare one!

By the way, when you get to the part of choosing a profile pick, the only way i've found to actually transfer pictures onto the PS4 is to go on the web browser and take a screenshot, it's kind of ridiculous how they still haven't added the ability to transfer media onto your PS4.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
CQMguquVEAA317h.jpg:large

COME ON DOWN GUYS! (We are not a KH community we are a Life Is Strange community okay shhh)

Moose

Awards
Unfortunately, the Brainiacs at Sony didn't implement a way to search for a community, so were all gonna need to add each other and join the community through "Friend's Communites."

Pandymint

Awards
Yes, yes. Now I wait for my terrible terrible internet to update my PS4 and then join a community!

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I'm in, just added it to the gamertag thread (go over there and see if I got it right in case you didn't get a invite)

If some staffer could create a steam group, that'd be fun too.

[Edit] Oh? Ethy, you mind if I take your name in vain for a invite?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Tomorrow I'll be making a formal announcement for our community including instructions on how to add/find it.

When new games come out, I will change the community game to it...if I or Chaser or Sign and any other mods own the game, that is. Will work the kinks out on that until 2.8 comes out which will remain the community's permanent tag (until KH3).

(Also I hope you all enjoy Young Xehanort staring at you.)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
yay i'm part of an actual community! *looks at khi* whatever NERDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back