• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Insider goes 4.0!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't like how there's no real noticeable difference between the stickied threads and the normal threads... I dunno. A bit more POP would make me happy.
I do enjoy that there isn't just some ____ separating the posts from the signatures. That's nice. But maybe that line could be a bit more defined?

Otherwise I like this skin. I like the light skins.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Seems like people want the keyblades back. Shall I re-instate them? :3

that would be wonderful! :D

D

Deleted member 71005

Are the icons showing male and female gone? Not that I really care, but is there a way to get that back. Might help to avoid some unnecessary confusion in the future.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Reminds me of when Bleach Asylum went 4.0 back in January.

The difference? I actually like this change from the get-go! :D Well done, staff members! <3

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
I have a problem. I'm trying to change my ivvy but it wont let me....
is anyone having this problem?

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
All this change is very exciting to a site that was getting my attention less and less.

My only suggestion thus far is that we return the quick post at the bottom of the threads.
Thanks.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
the only thing i hate is that i had just started RPG Inferno......i hate u guys forever...JUST KIDDING....i can pick that back up later..THIS NEW FORMAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! love it....

Fortissimo

It'll get some getting use to but I like it so far. I haven't really started to explore the possibilities, but in a day or so I should be fine.

Question: Can we use bigger sized avatars now?

Omni Terra

Awards
I like the new setup, thanks guys! One thing though, on my profile I tried to see all my posts but it would not work. Is this just me?

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Due to the size of KHI, some things aren't working right now. Expect everything to work tomorrow. During the down hours we'll be doing some necessary maintenance to ensure everything continues to run smoothly. :)

Omni Terra

Awards
It may only be showing your posts since the forums were upgraded.
I checked again, but it still does not work. Not a big problem now I was just wondering if it was only me that was affected.

EDIT: Ok I will check back tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 71005

Due to the size of KHI, some things aren't working right now. Expect everything to work tomorrow. During the down hours we'll be doing some necessary maintenance to ensure everything continues to run smoothly. :)

When are the hours that you think the site will be down? Just wondering

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
cool!

change is good

also my first post in newKHI forums

what about the KHI front page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back