• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Insider goes 4.0!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
slick setup. seeing that custom banner had me thinking that it would cool if there was a monthly contest for a new banner, set up like SoTW.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Wow, it actually takes me to the last post of the thread, instead of the first post since the last time I visited.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This'll take a bit of getting used to since every time I go on KHI I go to the user cp page to check my subscriptions and shit. :c
It's on the other side of the page...

[I'll be in my corner crying about how ridiculous I sound.]

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
the "User cp" link now shows up as "Settings" and not as USer CP but I'd bet that this can't be changed.

I'm especially likeing the use of the new video tags

Z

Zulkir

Yup, a lot of the old glitches on the forum are gone now. =)

In soviet KHI, two page thread still have four page.

(wasn't too bad of a glitch but sometimes you clicked the next page and went "eh? ive seen this before")

D

Deleted member 71005

There's so much space in these reply boxes, I almost don't know what to do with it. But really though, I'm liking this new setup, the only thing bothering me is the color scheme, it seems so bland. But maybe that's just me.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
I luv the new look <3, it's slick, simple and stylish x3. Kudos to you guys ;3, you did an awesome job ^ ^.

It sure is new but it's not hard to get used to =3 or that's my opinion ^ ^''

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
One comment I do have is that it looks a little too clutter with the first post information spelled out. It doesn't need to state "Started By" for every thread since it states "Title/Thread Starter" at the very top anyways.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/ZookPS3/Sub Album/Untitled-5.png

It might look better if that was condensed.
Possibly or a similar variation.

Zook | 08/13/08 - 04:23 AM

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Oh wow the forum seems "BIG" for some reason but I like it. the only thing I don't like is the skin but I know you guys are working on that so I won't bitch about it. anyways thanks for the hard work guys! Looking forward to the new changes.

also are the changes only on the forum or are you going to change the main site too? :S

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
UGH!!! Too bright!!! This thing is going to give me a headache I just know it! *has never used a light skin since she joined* I can't wait for my pretty little dark skins to be back so I can look at the screen without squinting.

I do like the post size, it makes the place look more spacious. Though the change in user CP will need some getting used to, I'm not used to being forced to actually find stuff that I previously knew where it was.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Love the new layout! :) But must get used to how everything works. xD; I do have a weird question, though: is there any way to change the little keyblade icon next to the threads and the post titles, or was that disabled when the forum upgraded? If it was disabled, I'd definitely like to see that come back!

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I personally love it.

I don't know if anyone has noticed this yet, but the Legend feature at the bottom of the forum is gone. :p

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
is there any way to change the little keyblade icon next to the threads and the post titles, or was that disabled when the forum upgraded? If it was disabled, I'd definitely like to see that come back!

We did turn it off, and there is a way to turn it back on, would you guys like it? If enough people say yes, we'll gladly turn it back on.

D

Deleted member 71005

I really feel like I'm complaining right now, but is there anything you could replace those envelopes in front of the threads with. Just saying, they make the forum look a bit cluttered, so does the started by in front of each thread.

EDIT: Just saying, this upgrade is really appreciated, especially since yesterday I lost ability to post visitor and private messages for awhile on the old version.

Also, yes to the turning back on of the keyblade icons, I like my oblivion.

Awards
UGH!!! Too bright!!! This thing is going to give me a headache I just know it! *has never used a light skin since she joined* I can't wait for my pretty little dark skins to be back so I can look at the screen without squinting.

I do like the post size, it makes the place look more spacious. Though the change in user CP will need some getting used to, I'm not used to being forced to actually find stuff that I previously knew where it was.

This is actually much more palatable than any of the past light skins, like Crimson.
And the color/tone is fitting for the upcoming BbS release.

Good job gopher and everyone else who put effort into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back