• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom hearts Infinities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should Kindom Hearts infinities be in full novel format in a final mix remake?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Okay this is a thread I made after reading Star Wars Infinities and I said to myself hey they can do that for kingdom hearts. This Infinities is about what would happen if Sora had not become human again when he saved Kairi so hope you like it the text will be like a play and novel format.
Kingdom Hearts Infinities
Sora: Kairi is inside of me? (puts hand over heart)
Riku: Yes she has all along could you not feel her? Well go on release her!
Donald: Wait Sora dont do it.
Sora: Ha you two can handle the rest. (thrusts key into his heart)
Donald and Goofy: SORA!!
The new girl
Kairi: Sooorrra (says as she gets up) Sora!! (runs to catch him) I'm sorry... Sora come back sora! I cant feel him not any more.
Sora: What... what is this place? Falling falling into darkness.
Ansem: So you have awakened at last, Princess. The Keyhole is now complete. You have served your purpose. But now its over.
Donald: A-A- Ansem?! Oh what do we do.
Goofy: We have to protect Kairi!!
Ansem: You think you can stop me all by yourselves?
Riku:(comes out of Ansem) No! You wont use me for this! You... You guys gotta run! The heartless are coming! (goes back into Ansem
Kairi: but but Riku (gets pulled away by donald) Sora!
The death of a friend birth of a new Keyblade user
Kairi: What are we going to do (runs with the others)
Donald: I dont know but we need to get on the Gummi ship!
Goofy: But whats go'en hap'en to this world?
Donald: Well Sora sealed the keyhole...(looks down) A heartless get lost will ya?!
Kairi: (looks down) Sora? It is you guys no you can tell this is sora. Sora please come back. (hugs Sora)
Heartless: (comes in view and jump to Kairi)
Kairi: No! (swings fist and Kingdom key apears and kills heartless) What What is this?!
Donald: Come on grab Sora and lets get out Oh here.
End of CH.1
well I hoe you guys liked it I will make the next chapter when I get in the states
bowchickawowwow

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
its alright so far. but that part happens in kh. i'll be waitin for the original part to kick in. its gonna be awesome im sure.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
Thaks guys Here is a bit of Ch.2 now this is just a tiny bit like a preview I am not sure If I will put this in or not.
Kairi: So what are we going to do now with Sora?
Goofy: I dont realy know. We need to get back to Leon and the others they will know what to do. (starts to walk away)
Donald: (grabs Kairi on the arm) I saw what you did you used the Keyblade didnt you.
Kairi: So thats what its called. What is it... is it soras?
Donald:Well it was. When we get back i'll tell Leon and maybe he can train you like he did with Sora.
Kairi: So thats it huh Sora is stuck like this (looks down at the heartless following them) we cant get him back?
Donald: We can ask Leon or one of the others they might know. We can always go to Yen Sid.
Kairi: Who is Yen Sid?
bowchicka Gotta go red eye flight and I have to go through the airlines so post some time later y'all

its a good idea but the scricpt style isnt really considered literate... trying writing like...
"blah blah blah" said Kairi.
and then after every person talks seperate the dialougue by pressing the return button
but like i said before really interesting idea just needs some work

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
Umm... Thanks I will be sure to think about that when I write Kingdom Hearts Infinities: Chain of Broken Memories. That one will be a story to the words of Pasion backwards the He was ansem crap in which Sora dose not want to fight heartless. These stories are for KH1, KHCoM, and KH2. They other two will have nothing to do with this one. I got my Idea to make Kairi the hero from my late freind Jen like she said '' Xi (for people who dont know Xikem is my real name zie-come) girls are just as badass as guys hell I could beat you up.'' And my idea to do this was not just the SWI but my other dead freind Stev '' Xi why do want to relive som'en you may be worse off if you do. change one thing in the past and you kill your what you are now.'' The second chapter will be about Kairi and Yen sid and kais hunt for a boy and girl whups said to much see you on the 29th good night.
bowchicka the U.S. cant wait

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
Okay here it is the 2nd chapter of KHI hope you like it well let’s get started!
Ch.2 A New Keyblade
Leon: So you’re Kairi. Sora talked allot about you.
Kairi: (blushes) Oh... Ahh yeah well I was trapped by Ansem.
Leon: Alright but just make sure when comes back you give him a warm welcome back. Okay?
Kairi (blushes more) Okay... hey if I'm going to get Sora back then your going to have to train me like you did him.
Leon: Hey hey hey not so fast girly first things first did Sora seal the Keyhole?
Goofy: Yes we was there when he did it 'ehuck'
Donald:Thats right just before he saved you Kairi. (Looks at kairi)
Leon: Well that’s good at least Ansem can’t get off Hollow Bastion.
Kairi: SO are you go'en train me or not!? I want to save Sora!
Leon: Take it easy Kairi we all want to save Sora but we won’t if we get ourselves killed before we have a plain.
Aerith: What about Lightning? She had the same training as you didn't she?
Leon: Aerith Lightning well she’s a bit over the top but...
Kairi: I want her to teach me!
Leon: What!? Oh fine but you'll have to meet her on the train to Merlin’s.
The train ride
Lightning: Well well well if it isn’t Leon. (Looks at kairi) What’s with the kid and the shadow in her backpack?
Kairi: Hi my name is Kairi. I take it your Lightning.
Lightning: That’s The Lightning and yes. (Looks back at Leon) I thought that you said the new guy was well a guy. What happened to him?
Leon: Well...hmm... you see that shadow... that’s what happened.
Lightning: Oh. Did it to save his girl friend right? (Looks at Kairi) (Kairi blushes) Let me guess you want me to train her right?
Leon: Yeah why do you think I asked Merlin and Yen Sid to send you in the first place?
Lightning: I thought it was because you have some sort of crush on me (starts to fake cry) No I'll teach her if you don’t have the guts to teach a second girl. Get on the train Kairi. (Kairi steps on train and Donald and goofy start to follow) Hey wow what do think your doing?
Donald and Goofy: But we want to go with Kairi!
Leon: It’s alright guys we need you here anyway. How else are we going to keep Ansem here? Don’t worry Lightning will take good care of her (looks at Lightning) I'm sure.
Want to be sisters
Kairi: (starts to cry while holding Sora in her arms)
Lightning: (sees Kairi) Hey don’t get so down we'll get him back don’t worry. This has happened before to a boy just like Sora and he came back. (Lifts Kairis chin up) He will be fine.
Kairi: (rubs tears away) Thanks Lightning.
Lightning: Any time little sis... I mean Kairi.
Kairi: It’s okay. Hey do want to be sisters? (Lightning looks down at her with a look on her face) I mean we already look alike and you help me... so it’s like we are sisters isn’t it?
Lightning :( Looks at Kairi then at Sora) Yeah... sisters. (Thinks to self) God knows she needs a sister right know.
Has this happened before
Merlin: Lightning your back huh (sees Kairi with Sora) Oh I see you must be Kairi. I'm guessing that’s Sora then. I was afraid of this.
Kairi: So can you bring him back?
Merlin: I'm sorry Kairi but what you ask calls for some big magic to much for me. Who we need is Yen Sid. He will know just what to do.
More old guys in robes a teenage girls heaven right
Yen Sid :( Merlin and Lightning walk in) Ah Merlin, Lightning (sees Kairi walk in) Aqu... no no it cant be who are you child?
Kairi: My name is Kairi and this is Sora (points to Sora in her backpack)
Yen Sid: Oh I see whets happened. This has happened before with a student I had.
Kairi: So can you bring him back?
Yen Sid: No I can't... but you can. Let me show you some thing you need to see.
Nobody who
Yen Sid: This dear girl is a nobody. They are the shells left over when people become a heartless. Sora has one too.
Kairi: So this (shakes Sora) Is only half of him?
Yen Sid: Yes my dear you are right.
Kairi: So... all I have to do is find Soras nobody and he will be whole again right?
Yen Sid: Yes but its not that easy. You see Sora was a strong hearted young man and that means he has a strong nobody. These stronger nobodies have formed a group called Organization XIII.
Kairi: Organization XIII?
Yen Sid: Yes and Sora is now in that group... well Roxas is anyway.
Kairi: Roxas?
Yen Sid: Roxas is what Sora is called by the other members of the organization. They take their names and put an X in them to show brotherhood.
Kairi: So if I find this Roxas then Sora will turn back to himself again right?
Yen Sid: Yes but to do this you too must be whole. You must find your nobody.
Kairi: My nobody!? But I never became a heartless.
Yen Sid: Well you were never should have had a nobody since your a princess of heart but Sora had your heart inside of him and since you had no heart you have a nobody.
Kairi: So let’s go I want to save Sora!!
Yen Sid: Not so fast Lightning and I still have to train you.
Kairi: Okay then let’s start.
Lightning: Alright then (looks over at Yen Sid) I like her more every second.
Yen Sid: Then let us begin.
END OF CH.2
bowchickawowwow I hope you guys liked the second chapter and the story I will keep posting the new chapters here instead of a new thread so keep reading. Thank you

Q

Banned
I think script format isn't allowed here. .-.

Also, if this is actually a script, you should describe the action between dialouge. For all I know they're talking in a bathroom and they don't move for the whole thing.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
No no this is not considered script form by new england standerd. A good example of the way I write this is the book The Ice man cometh it is writen the same way. Originaly this was going to be a free lance comic book at stevs store thats why I wrote it like that. For those who dont know who Lightning is she is the Kickass chick in FF13. I will write KHI: chain of broken memories in the normal form of writen word. CH.3 will come out latter today or the next day. To set the stage KHI 1 will be in few places. CO, HB, TT (travers town) TWTNW, and DI. The third chapter will take place in TT and TWTNW
bowchickawowwow

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
Alright this is KHI Ch.3 to set the stage Kairi is in Merlin’s house training. She is about to leave to find her nobody and Roxas. To describe what Kairi looks like now she is wearing an outfit that looks like Lightning’s and a backpack to carry little heartless Sora. Well you did not come here to read this stupid opening so here you go.
Kingdom Hearts Infinities ch.3 (stage set Merlin’s house)
Lightning: Harder keep your guard up don’t slack girly.
Kairi: You want to try this I’m doing my best. (she shouts)
Lightning: Oh your best well Sora tried his best and now look at him. 120% or don’t do it.
Kairi: Don’t ever don’t ever say anything bad about my Sora!! (Kairi swings her Keyblade and breaks through Lightning’s guard with easy)
Lightning: Wow this girl has power when she’s pissed but then again what women doesn’t (says Lightning talking in her head) Come on you can do better.
Kairi: You asked for it sis ‘huah’ (Kairi thrusts with her blade and strikes Lightning in her leg and is rewarded with a high yelp of pain)
Lightning: Sssssss!! (Lightning hisses in pain from the wound that her little sister just gave her) Huff huff… Okay you won there is nothing more I can teach you Kai. Go talk to Yen Sid and tell him that you’re ready.
Kairi: (she couldn’t believe it after a year of training she was done she could go find Roxas now. Hell she could take down his whole organization) Master Yen Sid… Lightning says that she can’t teach me any more styles. So with your permission I want to leave.
Yen Sid: Vary well you may go but take this (As Yen Sid talks he pulls out a Keyblade the makes him both sad and happy to see again) this is the Keyblade of a chaser let her Keyblade guide you. Remember Kairi when you find yourself consumed in darkness you need only remember to turn on a light.
Kairi: Yes master Yen Sid I will… and thank you… thank you for making me strong like Sora.
Yen Sid: You need not thank me Kairi thank yourself. Your light is always with you. Sora said that. I think he would have said that to you if he had had the chance.
Kairi: Yeah thanks… goodbye master Yen Sid.
Yen Sid: Goodbye Kairi you will be missed here. (As he said that he was filled with hope that he would not have to have the Keyblade returned then same way as the first time)
Sisters stick together (stage set: Gummi ship docks)
Lightning: Kairi wait up I want to come with you. (She had just got to her before she had stepped on the Gummi Shuttle to Traverse Town)
Kairi: Why you said you’ve taught me all you could. (Said Kairi as she accepted the hug Lightning was about to give her)
Lightning: Kairi were sisters. Sisters stick together no mater what happens. (Lightning finished her hug and looked Kairi right in her round innocent eyes)
Kairi: Well get on then now that I think about it I might need your help.
Upgrade from sack to pack (stage set: backpack)
Sora: When will these girls learn that just because I’m a heartless doesn’t mean I can’t hear them… oh great another backpack well this one bigger I guess.
Down town Traverse Town (stage set: Umm. Look at the title)
Kairi: Lightning this is stupid. Why do we need fake names? No one here even knows who we are let alone what we can do.
Lightning: Because it’s cool now call me Kelly.
Kairi: Fine (Kairi says in a whiny voice)
Weird Guys in shadows: Well well… what do we have here boys. Two young ladies who have lost their way. Come here lets us help you (pulls out knife and licks lips)
Kairi and Lightning together: Come on let’s go! (The sisters pull out their weapons and knock out three of the four men)
Lightning: Now then do you know anything about Organization XIII!? (Says Lightning as she shakes the man) Tell us and we won’t hurt you!
Man: Okay… I’ll talk. I heard some rumors that they have some weird castle On the Unknown World next to Hallow Bastion.
Kairi: Thank you freak. (Looks at Lightning) You can let him down now sis.
Lightning: It looks like were go’en to the Unknown World. Let’s go get Roxas.
Kairi: Okay… but this time I get to drive.
End of Chapter 3
Bowchickawowwow This has been KHI ch.3 hope you like it. If you rather have me write like a normal book just give me a private message and I will get right on it. This is your fan-fic too so tell me what you want to see and I will see what I can do.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
i like it man. it is hard to follow sometimes in this format but its good.
keep at it.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Your writing is hard to follow, due to a lack of punctuation and proper grammar. Work on that.

You may also want to change the format from a dialogue to an actual novel format. It will be more time consuming, but your reward will be that the reader will be able to understand things more clearly.

Q

Banned
No no this is not considered script form by new england standerd. A good example of the way I write this is the book The Ice man cometh it is writen the same way. Originaly this was going to be a free lance comic book at stevs store thats why I wrote it like that. For those who dont know who Lightning is she is the Kickass chick in FF13. I will write KHI: chain of broken memories in the normal form of writen word. CH.3 will come out latter today or the next day. To set the stage KHI 1 will be in few places. CO, HB, TT (travers town) TWTNW, and DI. The third chapter will take place in TT and TWTNW
bowchickawowwow

Doesn't matter about New England, I'm speaking on this site. .__.

Follow Deeman's advice and make it into a novel format.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
Okay okay I'll do it in novel format. Wow well the new chapter is going to be long and when I say long I mean V.A.T thread long. This will have Kairi fight Roxas and Lightning Vs. lightning (more on that latter) If you want me to change some thing else that has to do with how the story is writen then by all means post it I want the help. I made this for you to read and if you dont like it then I will change it. (as long as it dose not involve a Yuri with Kairi and Lightning ''shuters'' no I will not go there no way)
bowchicka read on people the story is not over not by a long shot!!!

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
Alright if you have read the first chapters then you know Kairi is now on here way to The Unknown World. (That is the green path in KHCoM that Sora is on before CO and then CO itself) You guys have been telling me that you want it in novel form so you got it here is the new chapter of KHI

Chapter 4

Kairi looked out the thin window of the gummi ship that Lightning had bought from a merchant back in Traverse Town. The world looked beautiful from orbit like nothing evil could possibly be happening on the surface. “When are we going to land Lightning?” said Kairi still looking out the window as she talked.

“I’m not reading any landing pads on the surface. I think we are going to have to make a pod drop to get down there.” Lightning answered as she rechecked the monitors on the yoke of the ship.

A pod drop it was the one thing a pilot never wanted to do. It involved a large risk that you might hit a rocky spot on the surface, even after that you had to be lucky to get past the ships launch pod. The danger in that was if you went during a solar wind you would crash back into the ship and well die.
“Are you sure Lightning? There are no landing pads on the surface?” Said Kairi still a little hopeful

“Nope it looks like this organization likes to keep its secrets.” As she said this she saw the glimmer in the girls eyes drain. She was too young to have that happen to her. “Don’t worry I’ll stay in the ship so you don’t get hit in the drop.” Lightning then saw a bit of the child’s hope come back to her face.

“Thanks Lightning. Well I’m as ready as I’m go’en get so let’s do this now.” exclaimed Kairi as she stated towards the drop pod. She was still worried but she knew that Lightning was a good pilot and could get the craft out of the way before a solar wind came. “Okay let’s do this!” she shouted over the hum of the engine.

Kairi could feel the locks coming off the onion shaped drop pod. Then the next thing she new she started to plummet towards the surface of The Unknown World. The heat coming off the pods protective reinforced outer shell was so hot it was visible. Kairi was perplexed on how something so dangerous could be so beautiful. She could now see bright green grass coming straight for her. She diploid the landing gear just before hard contact was made she was now on the surface of the world and one step closer to getting her beloved Sora back to normal.

“Lightning I’m on the surface I repeat I’m on the surface!” shouted Kairi in to her radios mouth piece.

“I know! Good go’en kiddo. I’m going to see if there is another good drop zone for me. I’ll meet you at the castle okay. See ya then Lightning out.” She was amazed that Kairi could do that by herself. The first time she was in a drop pod she had screamed her head off and she was a whole two years older then Kairi when she jumped. “Wow she must really like this boy if she’s willing to do all this for him.” She said to herself as she checked the topography of another potential drop zone.

Roxas was bored as usual as Xemnas talked about killing this and destroying that. It never really interested Roxas, he liked when he went on missions with Axel the number eight in the organization. Roxas had grown to like Axel he was what he looked for in a friend. Roxas was a nobody and could not actually feel anything but when he was with Axel he felt just like his somebody Sora when he was with his friends. Roxas had his thoughts interrupted when Xemnas started talking directly to him.

“Everyone I have reason to believe that Marluxia and our other brothers at Castle Oblivion are conspiring against me. It is in our best interest that at least two of us should pose as members who follow Marluxia and then take down his insurgency from the inside out!” Xemnas said in a commanding voice. “Roxas and Axel have proven their loyalty to the organization time and time again so I wish for them to snuff out this rebellion.”

Even though Roxas couldn’t actually hate anyone he did not like Marluxia. Marluxia had been the one who voted against him when Roxas was trying to get into the organization and ever since then he tried to stay away from Marluxia but now he was going to end him along with all the other members he had tricked into following him.

“When do we leave to go to the castle lord Xemnas?” Roxas shouted up so everyone in the audience chamber could hear him.

“You will leave now and Roxas I have information that Kairi will be at Castle Oblivion also. Do us all a favor and end her before she gets to be a problem.” Xemnas commanded.

“Will do lord Xemnas.” Roxas replied back to Xemnas. Kairi has been a thorn in the organization side for to long. She was not really much of a threat but with the Keyblade she could potentially destroy the organization. Roxas remembered Kairi from the memories that Sora had given him when he became a heartless. If Kairi was the new Keyblade wielder then this would be an easy mission.

Kairi could see the castle just over the last hill on the path that was so conveniently placed here. She thought it would be best to radio Lightning and tell her that she was going into the castle.

“Lightning this is Kairi I’m going into the castle. I’ll meet you inside.” Just as she finished her sentence she saw a black gummi ship flying towards the castles tower.

She new right then that Roxas was on the shuttle she could feel it. She couldn’t see where the ship had landed but it was almost at the very top. Kairi would have to do a lot of stair climbing before this day was over.

Lightning was about 100 yards away from her drop shuttle when she got a transmission from her radio. It was Kairi but there was too much static to make out what she was saying. “Light… is Kai…int… astle.” The transmission cut out after that. Lightning knew she had to reach Kairi and fast.

The door screeched as Kairi pushed the oversized door open. She took a quick look around to make sure that she had not just walked into an ambush. The room was large and cloud white. There was no sound not one the castle was dead; no people not anything just white. Kairi then saw the two fights of stairs one on each side of the room. The one on the right lead up while the one on the left went down.

“Well the only reason I even came here was to find Roxas so it looks like I’m going up.” She said to herself as she started for the staircase on the right.

Roxas and Axel were greeted by Lexaeus the number five in the organization. Lexaeus was a particularly large man with hands that could fit around Roxas from front to back.

“Greetings Roxas, Axel its good to have you here, with you here we might be able to win over the rest of the organization with two of its strongest members on our side of this uprising.” Lexaeus said in a voice that could shake mountains.

“Hey Lexaeus where is Marluxia anyway?” Axel said while stepping down from the shuttle.

“He is in the top most floor as you might guess Axel now please make yourself at hom…Ugh!” Lexaeus grunted as Roxas impaled him on his Keyblade just above his stomach.

“Thank you Lexaeus I think we will make ourselves right at home.” Roxas said mockingly as he pulled his Keyblade out of the mans chest. “Come on Axel lets get up there before anyone else try’s to greet us. On second thought I want Marluxia for myself.” Roxas said turning from the now dead Lexaeus to face Axel.

“Whatever Roxas I’ll stay by the ship, if you want to fight these losers by yourself be my gust I need a break anyway.” Axel replied as he got back into the gummi ship. “Just don’t die okay.”

“Will do. Marluxia your life is canceled.” Roxas whispered to himself as he headed toward the door and his inevitable fight with Kairi.

Lightning was now at the castle gates. The doors were open obviously Kairi had been here she could see the impressions of her feet still fresh in the light dirt. She stepped inside and looked around. She saw a stair case going down and knew Kairi had gone up to search for Roxas so she would go down.

Chink was the sound the two blades made as Roxas slashed at the scythe wielding Marluxia. Roxas jumped high in the air and struck the staff part of his opponents weapon. He was happy to hear the sound of breaking metal followed by a very loud scream of pain.

“You little brat I’ll kill you for that.” Screamed Marluxia biting back pain.

“Oh so you’re trying to kill me now okay then maybe you’ll put up a fight now.” Replied Roxas as he went for another quick slash at Marluxia. He once again got a good blow to the side and Marluxia fell to the grown not to rise again.

Kairi could now hear the sounds of swords clashing and began to run faster up the stairs. She entered the next room and saw a young man at the far side of the wide hallway. It was Sora he was standing right in front of her.

“Sor… Sora is that really you!” Kairi said her voice full of hope.

“You left me to die.” Sora said as he turned and swung his Keyblade as he charged right for Kairi.

“What!? Sora aren’t you happy to see me?” Kairi said as she blocked his swipe that was actually intended to hurt her.

“You ran away like the frightened little girl you are. You didn’t even try to stop my death!” Sora screamed at her as he pulled back for another attack.

“You’re not Sora you fake. The real Sora would never say things to hurt me.” Kairi yelled back as she decapitated the fake Sora. “Show yourself nobody I know that your there.” Kairi said her voice now full of hate for having to fight a replica of Sora.

“You have good eyes Kairi. Not many people can see through my replicas. But that no longer maters you will die here!” said Vexen as he stepped out of the newly formed portal of darkness. He pulled out his shield Vexen was ready to fight.

“You’re not the member I came for but fighting you will be a great warm-up fight.” Kairi replied in a mocking voice as she readied her Keyblade for an attack.

“See ya later bookworm!” Lighting said as Zexion stared to evaporate in front of her. “You didn’t but up much of fight did you.” Lightning said to herself trying to calm down.

“So you’re The Lightning huh you don’t look so tough!” exclaimed Larxene in a high pitched voice. “Let’s see if The Lightning can stand up against my lightning!” Larxene said as she threw two pairs of knives at Lightning.

Blam blam blam blam! Lightning switched her gunblade to its firearm mode just in time to shoot the knives out of the air before they hit her.

“You’re going to have to do better than that if you plan on beating me!” Lightning yelled as she switched her weapon back into it melee form.

Just like that the battle between Lightning and lightning began.

“Huah!” screamed Kairi as she swiped at Vexen just to be met with the metal of his shield.

She slashed at his shield trying to make a dent in the metal. She was gifted with a loud “Pump” of the metal pushing into itself and the hand that was holding it up.

“Ahh” Vexen screamed while the pain spread up and down his broken hand and wrist. Kairi finished her attack with a strike to the temple that ended Vexens non-existence.

Kairi started up the steps again when she came to a room where blond haired and pink haired men were fighting. The Blond haired man jumped up and stuck the mans scythe and broke it in half. Then the young man then hit the older one in the side ending him.

Without thinking Kairi screamed out “Are you Roxas!”

she quickly covered her mouth but it was to late the young man turned and set his sights on Kairi and started to charge Keyblade reflecting the artificial light from the room at Kairi.

well I hope that you guys liked the new KHI the next chapter will come out soon. This has been a Bowchickawowwow production

Last edited:

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
Okay it’s Xi with the new KHI chapter. As seen above Kairi is about to get in a fight with Roxas and Lightning is fighting Larxene. Well let us get back to the story. Here it is!!!
Chapter 6

“You’re Kairi aren’t you? Yeah I can see you in the memories. What do you think you have gotten into little girl? Sora is not going to bail you out if you fight me!” exclaimed Roxas as he started to run straight for Kairi with his Keyblade out ready to deal a death blow if he got the chance.

Kairi blocked the underhand swipe with easy. Obviously Roxas had never fought a Keyblade wielder before.

“You know you may look like Sora, have the same style as Sora, and even have the kind eyes he dose but you’re not Sora. You’re an evil manipulative little boy has been given power by a loved and generous hero. You don’t even have feelings you’re a creature born of ignorance!”

The words dug into Roxas like her Keyblade was trying to do. Roxas was better then this girl he could kill her and that would stop her stinging words for ever. Roxas pulled another Keyblade out of the air and struck her in the leg. Roxas was thrilled when he heard Kairi suck in her breath trying to hold back tears.

Kairi tried to hit him in the side but he blocked it with his second Keyblade and slashed at her shoulder.

Another hiss of pain Roxas could see the beads of perspiration on her forehead. She thrust her Keyblade at his head for a lethal shot but Roxas sidestepped just in time and caught her Keyblade with his own pinching it like scissors and threw it towards the wall. Now it was time to finish her he spun when he threw the Keyblade using his own inertia to his advantage and kicked her in the stomach. He succeed in his attack and was rewarded with the thud of Kairi falling to her knees. He then put his pair of Keyblades like scissors over the neck of the young girl.

“Have any finale words Kairi?” Roxas said mockingly as he pulled pack the Keyblades for his finale and last slash.

“Ahh!” Larxene screamed as the slug from Lightings gunblade sliced its way through the organization members’ chest returning her to the nothingness she had come from.

“Looks like you didn’t have what it takes to beat me!” said Lightning relaxing her arms as she talked. She heard a scream she knew who it was it was Kairi. She was really hurt she needed her sister. “Hold on Kairi I’m coming big sister will save you.” Lightning screamed in her head. With that Lightning sprinted back up the castles steps to save her sister.

Kairi fell to her knees. She had lost Roxas was going to kill her, she failed Sora and herself. She felt Roxas lift his Keyblades for the blow that would kill her.

“Any finale words Kairi?”

She looked up and gazed into his eyes and said “I love you Sora!''

For some reason Roxas stopped his swing and dropped his Keyblades. He grabbed her by the arm a pulled her up and in Soras voice said

“I love you to Kairi. I have always loved you.” His voice went back to normal and said “What did you do to me!?”

he looked at his hands and then at her and started to leave the room. Roxas turned his head back and said

“Next time we meet I will kill you. Sora won’t save you the next time we fight.”

To Kairi what Roxas had said was little more then a whispered threat for the blood pumping in her head was too loud then she slipped into unconsciousness.

With that said Roxas left the room and headed back to Axel and the Gummi and away from the collapsed girl that lay before him. He thought to himself “So that’s what love looks like. I wished I could have that.” But he soon pushed the thought out of his head as he saw Axel and his ticket back home.

Lightning reached the room just in time to see a young man get onto a gummi ship and leave via a secret landing pad. She then raced over to the crumpled body of Kairi and lifted her head up and started to cry she had lost a friend today.

“Why… why did you think you could take him on your own you should have waited for me before you ran into him?” she cried as she stroked hair out of the young girls face. Then just as Lightning was about to let her go she heard a tiny voice

“Light…ning is that you why are you crying?” Lightnings lips curled into a small smile as she pulled Kairi up and embraced her.

“Don’t you ever scare me like that again Kairi I thought you were died.” She whispered in the ear of the young girl and kissed her on the cheek.

“Don’t worry I wont.” Whispered Kairi as she fell back into unconsciousness.

Lightning pulled her up into her arms and carried her out of the room. Lightning knew now that who ever that man was he was going to die by her hands. Lightning turned and started down the stairs of the castle and back to the ship all she wanted now was to get back to Yen Sid and Sora and figure this whole thing out.

It looks like Roxas and Kairi are having some trouble. This is Xi hope you liked chapter 6 and continue to read the story for it is not yet over. This has been a Bowchickawowwow production

Last edited:

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
Hey it’s the man who doesn’t stop until the story is done… Xikem… you know the guy who wrote the other chapters of KHI… yeah you don’t know who I’m do you? Well I’ll shut up now so you can read this fan-fic I spend way to much of my time on. Bowchickawowwow productions gives you KHI chapter 7.
Kairi was putting the icepack back on her ankle where Roxas had struck her just a week ago. It still gave her pain when she banged it on something. After her fight with the organizations number thirteen Lightning her sister had brought her back to Disney Castle where Leon, Lightning, Yen Sid, Merlin, Donald, and Goofy were now discussing the situation the worlds were now in.

“Ansem is still trapped in Hollow Bastion but Organization XIII is on the move again. They are now planning on the nobody sanctuary of The World That Never Was.” Master Yen Sid said in a voice that could even over power that of Xemnas. “Kairi.”

Kairi looked up at Yen Sid waiting for him to finish his sentence.

“You may have finished the training Lightning gave you but you have yet to receive the power training of Leon.”

“That’s right Kairi you need to do power training if you want to beat Roxas. He could easily have killed you if you had remained silent when you were in Castle Oblivion.” Lightning interrupted looking from Kairi to Leon as she talked.

“Fine fine when do we start?” Kairi chimed in as she started to get up from her chair in the Audience chamber.

“Now if your so eager.” Said Leon as he too got up from his chair.

“That’s it Kairi!” Leon said as Kairi struck the training dummy hard in the torso.

“Yeah I guess since I know the speed training the strength training should be naturally be easier.” Kairi responded as she wound back for another strike.

“That’s it you pass that was the finale test. Your endurance is up to snuff.” Leon exclaimed. “Your ready for Roxas now Kairi.”

“Good I can finally get Sora back and finish this war!” Kairi said in a high girlish voice. This time when she faced Roxas in The World That Never Was she will win and save Sora.

Kairi turned her head to look at the expressionless face of Sora.

“Don’t worry Sora I’ll get you back to normal you know why?” the tiny heartless cocked its head as Kairi talked as if it understood her. “It’s because I love you.” Kairi pulled Sora up in her arms as she said her words of love to him. She headed towards the door outside into the main hallway and to a destined fight.

Kairi was walking towards the audience chamber to give everyone the good news when she saw a strange melting wall. Kairi set Sora down on the fine carpeting of the hallway and touched the wall and to her surprise it was not hot and as she pushed harder she slid right through the wall. She found herself surrounded on all sides by a waste land a landscape one might think a fallout earth would look like, and as she started to turn around she saw an armored figure walking toward her. Suddenly Kairi felt a sharp pain in her head as she began to hear a voice.

“Aqua… is… is that… you? No who are you? No not another replica not again! X-e-h-a-n-o-r-t you bastard how dare you play with my emotions! X-e-h-a-n-o-r-t X-e-hanort Xehanort!” The voice was screaming at the end of his sentence and then after the voice ended he gilded straight toward her with a spiked Keyblade in hand he struck at her with ruthless aggression.

The soldier was relentless with his attacks using his Keyblade more like a club then a sword. Kairi was just trying to keep up with the armored man with every strike, stab, and slash that she blocked hurt her arms rattling them to the very bone. Then Kairi saw a flaw in the mans style when he strikes in an underhand motion he leaves his right leg open to attack. The soldier then came at her with his underhand stroke. Kairi saw her chance and took it slashing at the mans leg with out mercy. The man made no sounds of pain he just stumbled slightly but that’s all Kairi needed to get a clear shot at the mans helmet covered head. And with a loud “fatang” She stuck the helmet and then the man looked up as if the normally fatal blow had done nothing. Kairi then heard the voice in her head as the Knight dropped to one knee his Keyblade out before him dug into the grown.

“You are no replica of evil you might not be the one I picked but you do have the same strength. Both in the heart and flesh. The man you will face… his name is Xemnas… he is the nobody of the traitor Xehanort. I wish you luck young Keyblade warrior and now I must say goodbye.”

And with that the knight disappeared into the growing sand storm. Kairi did the same and walked back through the wall not knowing who she just met and what she had just accomplished.

Kairi walked into the grand audience chamber and looked directly at master Yen Sid. “I’m done with my training master Yen Sid; I’m ready to fight Roxas!”

“That is good news, for we are about to launch a full scale attack on both Hollow Bastion and The World That Never Was.” Yen Sid said some how getting his voice to travel the length of the chamber to her. “We will be going in teams to both worlds. If we were to amass a large attack force then our enemies will fortify their defensives. So Leon, Yuffie, Cloud, and Cid will be going to Hollow Bastion. That means Lightning, Donald, Goofy, and Aerith will be going with you to The World That Never Was to infiltrate and destroy Organization XIII. Is that understood?”

the friends all looked at each other and none of them had worried looks so it was decided the attack would commence tomorrow.

Ansem was sitting on the throne of the once proud Radiant Garden now called Hollow Bastion. He could still hear the voice of Riku in his head even now it spoke to him.

“My friends will come for me just you wait and see you will lose like darkness always has!” every time that boy spoke it felt like lava had been put on inside his brain the pain was so immense when Riku talked.

“Oh your friends will come boy but they will find that I have only gotten stronger since our last visit!” Ansem spoke back trying to one-up the child in his head. “Oh they will come but they will suffer.” Ansem said in a voice that was strangely calm. Ansem then got up and walked over to the window looking out he thought if he could actually win this fight.

“Were latched everyone out now” Aerith screamed to get her voice heard over the hum of the drop ships engines. Aerith pulled the ship in low only about 500 feet off the ground.

The others would be going to the surface on the personal skiffs that Cid had made while she stayed in the shuttle incase the team needed an immediate pull out or air support. Kairi stepped onto the arrow shaped skiff and kicked the ignition poll into drive and then rocked out of the open launch door. Kairi felt the rush of the wind in her long hair, if it wasn’t for the goggles she had on her hair could have been a real problem but since she did she played no attention to it. She saw the urban ghost town as she flew toward the ground at around 15 feet per second. She cut the ignition and started the fast glide down onto a skyscraper with a large screen on the top of it. She looked down from the roof of the building and saw Roxas on the pavement only 5 floors down. Xemnas must have gotten word of what her team was doing for it was Roxas on the ground.

Roxas was at the spot Xemnas told him to report to in the city and was about to report back to the castle when he saw a flash up in the sky. Roxas followed the craft as it careened toward the main skyscraper in the plaza. Roxas saw it was Kairi on a skiff and was now rising up on the roof of the towering building. Roxas pulled his Keyblades out of the air with a loud “Snikit” as the blades clamed together in front of him. He then sprinted straight at the building he was going to take a shortcut to the top of the skyscraper. Roxas jumped up and stated to run up the 90 degree surface of the building racing toward the girl that was the bane of his nonexistence.

Kairi saw Roxas jump up the side of the building and as he started his run to her she jumped down after him Keyblade ready to deal death. As she fell head first straight at Roxas she saw that he had thrown one of his Keyblades at her which she just caught just before the hilt hit her in the face. Kairi locked eyes with Roxas as she passed him on her way down from the roof she was perched on just moments ago and saw the last bit of Sora in the world that was not corrupted by Xemnas.

Roxas quickly turned to face the now falling Kairi. He landed a few feet away from where she was now standing. She spent no time waiting for him to gather himself; she attacked with ferocity that was not there in their first fight. She charged him striking with out any mercy this was not going to be the one-sided fight it was last time.

Kairi slashed at the head of her enemy with a hate she had no idea she had. Kairi was clubbing at the young nobody with her Keyblade. Roxas came at her both Keyblades out in a scissoring motion but Kairi blocked it and slashed at the key in his left hand spinning him when it made contact. Roxas trying to regain his balance trust out with his other Keyblade a fatal mistake. Kairi dodged the thrust and grabbed his arm with her free hand and smashed the hilt of her Keyblade into the joint of the young mans arm. Kairi was rewarded with the sound of cracking bone and ripping muscle then finished off her attack by hitting Roxas in the head with the hilt then she turned and hit him hard in the right side of the nobody.

Roxas screamed as if he had just witnessed a murder and fell clutching his broken arm and ribs. There was no way Roxas could finish this fight he was crippled and had no weapon to fight back he had lost.

Kairi put her boot on the bloody head of Roxas and pushed him backwards so he was looking up at her.

“Roxas… why… why did you do this? Why did you join such an evil group of people?” Kairi questioned as she took out a healing potion to treat his broken arm.

“Because they wanted me… they made me fell like I was not just a fragment of a person but a fellow member of the organization.” Roxas answered through chipped and bleeding lips “I felt loved…”

Kairi knew that she was no longer talking to Roxas the organization XIII member but Roxas the person.

“You know there are people who love you other then the organization Roxas.” Kairi said taking the boys head in her arms.

“Really… like who?” responded Roxas as he looked right into the eyes of the girl who was comforting him.

“Well… like me.” Kairi answered as she kissed the boy on his forehead.

“He loves you too Kairi. That’s why he went after you and gave himself up for you.” Roxas whispered as he let unconsciousness take him.

Kairi picked Roxas up and then called Aerith to pick her up. The first part of their mission was done.

well it looks like our story is almost over Kairi has Roxas and the others are landing to make the first strike on the organization. Keep reading and find out what happens in chapter 8 of Kingdom Hearts Infinities. This has been a Bowchickawowwow production

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back