• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts in C.O.?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora9890

Ok, is there Kingdom Hearts in Castle Oblivion? Because in the beginning of CoM Riku woke up in this...."endless-darkness-place" idk, and well after he got he saw met Ansem SoD, and recalled HB (Hollow Bastion) and went there. And well in the end of KH1 he was on the other side of KH and then we didn't see him anymore, until the beginning of Reverse/Rebirth. Idk.....Tell me what you think

Note: Ik that the only hole is how Mickey wasn't there.

xeras

After he closes the door he and mickey are in the realm of darkness, then riku floats away. Later DiZ brought him to C.O. and the reverse/rebirt took place. So no there is no kingdom hearts in C.O. DiZ just brought riku from realm of darkness to C.O.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
After he closes the door he and mickey are in the realm of darkness, then riku floats away. Later DiZ brought him to C.O. and the reverse/rebirt took place. So no there is no kingdom hearts in C.O. DiZ just brought riku from realm of darkness to C.O.

Correction: Riku just lets the darkness take him in. He was in darkness when Ansem a.k.a. DiZ found him. Riku doesn't just float away.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Riku doesn't just float away.
maybe not but he should XD.

Ok, is there Kingdom Hearts in Castle
Oblivion? Because in the beginning of CoM Riku woke up in this...."endless-darkness-place" idk, and well after he got he saw met Ansem SoD, and recalled HB (Hollow Bastion) and went there. And well in the end of KH1 he was on the other side of KH and then we didn't see him anymore, until the beginning of Reverse/Rebirth. Idk.....Tell me what you thi
i thought he was sleeping between light and dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back