• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts in Build-a-Bear?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ritsuko_tenshi

Website
www.fanfiction.net
OK, my friends keep telling me they see KH clothing on Build-a-Bear and I have been to the store several times to see if this is true since I have two bears of my own and would totaly squeel if I could dress them up as Kairi and Namine...it would be so epic. But every time I go to the store I don't see any such thing and I checked on their website for the clothing but only disney villain stuff pop up and some pixar costumes and clothing as well. Anyone else seen these clothes?

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Nope, it won't happen either. They'd only sell stuff that appeals to VERY young kids. KH would not fit into that category

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I think most fangirls would undress them and act out their yaoi fantasies.

No thank you.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Is KH rated E for Everyone or T for teens+?

perhaps that could be a factor. But admit it, if Sora were a plush it'd be so kawaii :D

E10+, actually.
I also don't think that it'd be appropriate seeing as some characters have weapons that are pointy and look like real weapons.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Could they be talking about this?

It's not from Build-A-Bear though. Your friends might just be yanking your chain.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

It's not from Build-A-Bear though. Your friends might just be yanking your chain.

disgusted-mother-of-god.png

I think I've seen it all. A forum where people, young adults, post about how they go about their daily lives with stuffed animals....

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
disgusted-mother-of-god.png

I think I've seen it all. A forum where people, young adults, post about how they go about their daily lives with stuffed animals....

*NOW actually reads through forum in link*

Funny thing is I didn't even realize what kind of site that was. It was the first thing that popped up when I was looking for the Sora Teddy Bear in Goggles Images.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
those guys are fucking caryzy maan
how awkward would it be for the people around them to see grown men taking pictures with their stuffed dolls

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

That picture was taken at the KHDDD event in Japan, IDK where the person made it or how, but that bear is a Disney bear or something like that, I don't really remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back