• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III will be playable at Japan Expo in Paris July 5th-8th.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsoraful

Awards
tumblr_pb1leyMMLP1utqb9do1_1280.png

Wonder if we will get something online for this event like a new trailer debuting Big Hero 6?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I wonder if they completed some cutscenes for San Fronsokyo by now? A new trailer would be nice, but I'm not keeping my hopes up.

Leaferian

Awards
I straight up forgot about Japan Expo, I am soooo excited now!

Sdog

Awards
Not expecting anything substantial seeing we got 3 trailers just 2 weeks ago and continue to receive more news via interviews from E3. Though some new screens or something would be nice.

horto12485

Awards
Though we don't know if we're going to get the New Trailer or Not but i would like to see More New Screenshots of the Game (Maybe more of the Gummi Ship and Possibly the First New Screenshots of San Fransokyo in Action).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think it's too soon for a new trailer, considering we got 3 (and a 4th that was a slightly different edit) just a few weeks ago.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I think it's too soon for a new trailer, considering we got 3 (and a 4th that was a slightly different edit) just a few weeks ago.
agrred i do do we do something before september though like at gamescon

ImVentus

Awards
Definitely not expecting anything from this. New renders won't happen unless there's a trailer which I don't find very likely.
Something I would like to watch for though, would be if the gameplay for the demo has improved.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh my god, could you please message staff next time? Pretty please! I didn't see this thread at all and stumbled upon the tweet in "in case you missed it", but a direct message to staff would have meant we could have gotten an article out sooner :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back