• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I think the majority of the community doesn't like her.
Actually most seem to feel mixed on her. A ton of people were let down with her treatment in KH3. If people didn't like her, I doubt most peoples complaint would have been her treatment.

Also I think especially among more casual fans she is well liked. There are also a lot of fans like myself that see a lot of unused potential in her character.

Awards
I've got to say, I am impressed by what I see! This DLC looks awesome to say the least! It looks like it will really add to an already great game. I'm really excited now!

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
No, Re:MIND is the name of the DLC and it is two parts: Limit Cut and Secret Episode.
It's the title name, but the way the DLC content was described seems to be also the name for a new scenario.
The tentative title is "KINGDOM HEARTS III ReMIND".

Paid DLC includes:
  • Additional scenario "ReMIND"
  • Limit Cut Episode & bosses (comparable to previous Final Mixes where new scenes and battles were added in existing locations)
  • Secret Episode & boss

Some japanese sources: @aibo_ac7
Famitsu

I'm not seeing why they would repeat the same thing twice.

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Sooooooooooooooooooo....

Lea is shown with his Keyblade during the second part of the Saix fight.

disney233

Awards
Sooooooooooooooooooo....

Lea is shown with his Keyblade during the second part of the Saix fight.
Can keyblades really be destroyed at this point? Somehow Data-Sora magically spawned one up his ass after Maleficent destroyed it. Even Riku's Way of the Dawn was still usable if R-Repliku? Data Riku? N-no, I remember. the Ansem-Riku was able to use it.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Can keyblades really be destroyed at this point? Somehow Data-Sora magically spawned one up his ass after Maleficent destroyed it. Even Riku's Way of the Dawn was still usable if R-Repliku? Data Riku? N-no, I remember. the Ansem-Riku was able to use it.
*shrugs* Who knows at the point.

Well, the one Maleficent destroyed is confirmed to have just been data, and that the reason it broke was because it's a fake. Been a while since I checked Re:Coded, but I believe it was implied the second Keyblades Data-Sora gained is a real one because the power of friendship. So that one isn't a case of a Keyblades breaking but then being magically repaired.

In KH3, Nomura just changed his mind how it works because he couldn't think of a good reason for Riku and Mickey getting new Keyblades.

Then the whole thing with Lea losing his Keyblades for good only for Nomura to change his mind and have Lea magically gain it back for no reason, as if the big scene about Lea losing it never happened.

The back and forth with whether Keyblades breaking is a big deal or not is such a headache.

At the very least this time they could provide an explanation on how it was restored
Xion: "Rest, Axel. Roxas will fight in your place. And I'll fight for Kairi."

Lea: "Heh. You really think I'll just let you two have in at all the fun? Just give me a sec."

*farts out new Keyblade*

Lea: "All right, guys! Let's go!"

Awards
I'll have to watch it again, but aren't these fights taking place before Sora shows up to save the day? After all, I doubt everyone was just standing around waiting for him. It makes perfect sense for it to be an expansion of the fights rather than new ones. As a result, there's probably no possible way to 'win' as Aqua, Riku, or Roxas. You probably just have to not die.

This would explain why Lea has his keyblade.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'll have to watch it again, but aren't these fights taking place before Sora shows up to save the day? After all, I doubt everyone was just standing around waiting for him. It makes perfect sense for it to be an expansion of the fights rather than new ones. As a result, there's probably no possible way to 'win' as Aqua, Riku, or Roxas. You probably just have to not die.

I feel dumb for not considering this.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Roxas wasn't there and Xion was a Darkness before Sora showed up.

Lea did have his Keyblade when they all gathered at the end of the Keyblade Graveyard though.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards

Ugh. I still don't understand if this ends up being the case. If the character's can't even properly win these fights on their own, then what exactly is the point in playing as them if you know Sora's gonna have to finish the job anyway? It's like when Aqua fought Vanitas in the LoD. She "won", but you don't even get a single cutscene to enjoy it since she cringingly gets mowed down immediately afterward. It's not satisfying. It's fleeting, which just makes it worse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back