• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So the meeting with Xemnas implies Luxord doesn't remember his Chi past. Yet the scene with Xigbar tells me otherwise. Well he did say he would continue to play dumb.....

Megavoltage

Awards
Very happy that Roxas is being added to the list of playable characters. Also, more Aqua and Riku? Yes please!

I’m really hoping there will be something like the data rematches so we can re-battle Org XIII and choose between playing as Sora, Riku, Aqua, or Roxas.

Making Roxas a playable character for just that one battle would be such a waste.
I agree. If we're just going to redo the Keyblade Graveyard fights it's kind of a waste. They need battlegates to play in, either the originals and/or brand new challenges.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
D8mfbBsU8AE4Imu.jpg

redcrown

Awards
I didn't realize how much I wanted Young Xehanort's backstory until just now. Maybe because he's not playing an overly long chess game anymore.

Obiewantsanipod

If the hooded figure is the MoM then it looks like the Master of Masters wasn't stuck in Shibuya after all, seems to me like he's there of his own volition.

Last edited:

Beyond

Awards
Wait, but in the fight against Isa, Roxas is with Xion and Axel!
So this can't be the same fight in the main game from another point of view.

Obiewantsanipod

Luxord giving Sora the wild card seems to take on a whole new meaning. He's anticipating it's need as opposed to handing out farewell gifts.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Wait, but in the fight against Isa, Roxas is with Xion and Axel!
So this can't be the same fight in the main game from another point of view.
Yeah it looks like there will be some changes in the way the fights play out. Sora might have gone after Kairi while Roxas holds Isa off

Beyond

Awards
Yeah it looks like there will be some changes in the way the fights play out. Sora might have gone after Kairi while Roxas holds Isa off

Could be.
But would be also kinda strange change part of the story.

Is it me, or Riku has a new combo!?

With how requested she is to be playable, thought they would have gave the fans a bone.

I really don't understand why people would like to play as her honestly.
I sure I don't want to.

LostArtist

Awards
Yes and a coda means to repeat a part in the song, and when that repetition is finished, you immediately jump to a brand new part.
not explained exactly :p, but I get what you're saying/ that's pretty much it

simple video showing how coda is used for anyone curious

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
This just got interesting! I'm liking what I see.

Looks like we're getting the Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix treatement where we get additional cutscenes and features.

Shame that won't stop people from complaining about how Kingdom Hearts III is not Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.

Central Station

Is no one else gonna talk about how YMX eyes are STILL GREY WHEN HE MEETS WITH MOM?!?!

And when ARX are fighting Saix, that fight in 3 was between Sora, Roxas and Xion and Axel sat it out. What could that mean?!?
Whens this fight take place?!
After the main story?
In some pocket dimension like with the data battles?
Do they go looking for Isa after the main story and find him and get attacked?
Does Isa let Roxas and Xion have their turn at whacking him to their hearts content for all the BS he put them through?!?!?

PS, is anyone who went to the KHO in Chicago (like me) just a LITTLE miffed that they didnt show this there?!
People where even talking afterwards how they were hoping for something but maybe they werent doing it this tour.
*grumble grumble*
Eh, I'll get over it.

redcrown

Awards
I'm fearful of these alternate fights now, since I'll be pressing X to cure and instead pop an ether by mistake.

The only way to solve this is if we would to be able to play as the characters before entering the battles to configure the controls before heading into them.

Basically all these scenarios need is pre-combat shortcut tuning and selfie modes and it's good as gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back