• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

At the Kingdom Hearts: World of Tres orchestra event in Los Angeles, Nomura Tetsuya took to the stage to reveal further details about the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC. After showing a trailer of the DLC, he revealed that fans can expect to purchase the DLC this winter for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 systems!

The trailer opens on Young Xehanort speaking to a hooded figure in the Keyblade Graveyard, shortly after he left his training as a Keyblade Master to tour the worlds. The trailer also featured Sora weilding the Oathkeeper Keyblade, as well as a new Keyblade Transformation that is attached to that Keyblade.

A big reveal was that Roxas, Riku, and Aqua are now playable during the Keyblade Graveyard boss fights. It is unknown if these are within the main storyline or a part of a data battle type scenario.

The trailer closed on a cryptic conversation between Xigbar and Luxord in Olympus, tying the two together with the storyline of Kingdom Hearts Union x.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Last edited by a moderator:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
You can play as Roxas... and Riku/Aqua (if I'm understanding correctly)!? OMG YES!

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Interesting so you play as both Roxas, Riku and Aqua during the Keyblade Graveyard. Interesting that this is from Roxas' point of view during the events of KHIII.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Cant wait to see the transformation. Also I'm guessing each Guardian will have a playable segment during their fights

NoWay

Awards
Well, I Hope that playable also means playable outside of battles. Not like the Riku and Aqua segments we already have in KH3.

But Young Xehanort Talking to the Master of Masters? Sounds like hype!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Also Xigbar asks Luxord "who he is". I'm guessing Luxord's somebody and Luxu weren't aquianted in the Chi era

kingsoraful

Awards
Couldn't be more hyped for this. I imagine we're gonna get a trailer at E3 during SE panel.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
So from what I saw the playable fights are just the same battles with a different character. The new Keyblade was without a doubt Oathkeeper, the teeth of the Keyblade were the same. The transformation color looks similar to Ultima's.

Also did the robed figure give YMX the coat? Also YMX was "necessary"?

Awards
I’m really hoping there will be something like the data rematches so we can re-battle Org XIII and choose between playing as Sora, Riku, Aqua, or Roxas.

Making Roxas a playable character for just that one battle would be such a waste.

Aurora Lark

Awards
Yes! I’ve wanted to play more characters especially Roxas for a long time plus Oathkeeper is one of my favorite Keyblades :)

UltimaXOmega

Everyone was complaining about Oathkeeper and Oblivion not being in the game. I can understand why they decided to include Oathkeeper. Maybe we’ll also see Oblivion.
"Everyone" You mean 10 people on Twitter.

redcrown

Awards
Bare minimum I wanted was playable Riku so I'm satisfied. I would have preferred to play as him in the dark realm but I still feel content nonetheless.

Also please let us play as the characters outside of battles and have them be able to take selfies with unique expressions.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I‘m pretty excited sbout the gameplsy stuff, but it‘s weird how Sora is excluded from the battles. Even in the fight against Terranort with Aqua, he is not in the party. Why? So I wonder if there will be any changes in the story (apart from the new scenes with Luxord etc).

Playing as Roxas will be so cool

EDIT: Trailer is out:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back