News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NoWay

Awards
KH13 has also already reported about these news. So yeah it’s official. :)

I would have preferred if they included the new scenario during the main story. And I still don’t understand what “Limit cut” is supposed to mean (I’m not a native speaker).

Sign

Site Staff Manager
Staff member
Awards
  • Ninja'd
  • In the Grid
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • Jiminy's Journal
KH13 has also already reported about these news. So yeah it’s official. :)

I would have preferred if they included the new scenario during the main story. And I still don’t understand what “Limit cut” is supposed to mean (I’m not a native speaker).
“Limit Cut” was originally a term used by Famitsu to refer to additional content in KH2FM. The Japanese community more commonly uses it to refer to the data battles.

The issue will be formally released in about 7 hours? So we’ll just get it up then, there likely won’t be anything else since FF7R is the focus.

AdrianXXII

Bronze Member
Awards
Hm... sounds like we haven't seen much yet.

But I'm a bit confused, seeing I assumed Limit Cut to refer to the extra FM content.
So is Limit Cut here just refering to the boss fights or does it also incluse story elements?

Not going to lie the fact that it sounds like the playable characters we've been shown sofar are all the one's we'll be getting is a bit disappointing to me, was hopping we'd get to play as more of the guardians.

ivaannom

Awards
Hmm, I'm subscribed to the magazine walker(mostly to read Manga) but I always get the Shuukan Famitsu and other magazines like the Dengeki Playstation, etc.

So I will post the pages from the interview here at 0:00 in Japan (as Sign said 7 hours)

ivaannom

Awards
I was looking for a KH3 page to read the interview but the interview about the DLC was on the same page as FF7R

Zettaflare

Ice Queen
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • Nothing's Like Before
It just occured to me that Luxord may have been the one to bring all the Union era characters(Laurium, Elrena, Demyx, Ventus, Skuld?, possibly others) to the present. Would give reason for time being his element

disney233

Awards
It just occured to me that Luxord may have been the one to bring all the Union era characters(Laurium, Elrena, Demyx, Ventus, Skuld?, possibly others) to the present. Would give reason for time being his element
As I said before Time is just about E v E r Y o N e ' S element at this point. Keep in mind it could also be Young Xehanort bringing them all back by order of possibly Xemnas. Luxord himself needed a way to be brought back, too.