• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Screenshots and Renders Released

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm worried that we're not getting the Gullwings. I was really hoping to see their return for ReMind.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Cid confirmed. The RG cast look really nice. Like seeing Yuffie looking mischievous. If Sora doesn't interact with them then I don't see a reason to bring up Cloud, sadly. Riku doesn't know him or his story, but it could still happen.

Yeah, Yuffie totally looks the best of the bunch, but she always did anyway :p
You actually gave me the idea of Cloud somehow meeting up with Sora in Shibuya. Who knows maybe he perished after settling his conflict with Sephiroth and he could have ended up in limbo alongside Sora.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Yay, Cid! Was worried he'd be left out.
I really like how Kairi's retribution attack has Wayfinders in it.

Plus Riku gets a Shotlock :O!!!
Oh nice catch! This kind of makes me think it's more likely he'll get more play time. Find it odd Roxas didn't get one.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
You actually gave me the idea of Cloud somehow meeting up with Sora in Shibuya. Who knows maybe he perished after settling his conflict with Sephiroth and he could have ended up in limbo alongside Sora.
Maybe Cloud's mind crosses FINAL FANTASY VII's Worldline and joins Sora when Cloud gets into that coma.
KH Cid is 43, which makes it even more strange lol
To be honest, I've seen 40+ males have a good face skin.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Hey, if that theory about MoM gathering people from different worldlines comes to pass, it could happen. We could see Sora, Riku, Cloud, Yozora, Neku, Lann and Reynn, who knows who else.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
KH3_DLC_Screenshot_4_Legal.jpg
I kind of love how Sora's just completely running off in the wrong direction in this screenshot.

Awards
What would have made you think they would appear? Of all of the FF characters to return, they were the last ones I would expect like Setzer or Vivi.
At least Setzer and Vivi would’ve made sense appearing in Twilight Town because they’re residents of it, even if they were just non interactable bystanders. But yeah, for the Gullwings to appear in a world that isn’t explotable and clearly just for cutscenes, would make no sense. They had no relevance in KH2 and just there for fan service.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
At least Setzer and Vivi would’ve made sense appearing in Twilight Town because they’re residents of it, even if they were just non interactable bystanders. But yeah, for the Gullwings to appear in a world that isn’t explotable and clearly just for cutscenes, would make no sense. They had no relevance in KH2 and just there for fan service.
Tbh, Tifa ALSO had no relevance in KH2 imao, cause aside from helping out during the Battle of the 1000 Heartless, along with teaming up with Sora, and fighting briefly against Sephiroth, she was just "there" in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden and all she did was just go on a "goose chase" searching for Cloud.

On top of that, aside from Cloud and Sephiroth she even doesn't acknowledge nor pay ANY attention to her other FFVIII co-stars (Aerith, Yuffie, Cid) even when she asked Sora that she was looking for Cloud as "someone with "spikey hair"" Sora just acted clueless, which is funny and ironic cause when SDG returned back to Hollow Bastion in KH2 (during 2nd visit) they met Cloud, I mean come on Sora who else had spikier hair besides you.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
On top of that, aside from Cloud and Sephiroth she even doesn't acknowledge nor pay ANY attention to her other FFVIII co-stars (Aerith, Yuffie, Cid) even when she asked Sora that she was looking for Cloud as "someone with "spikey hair"" Sora just acted clueless, which is funny and ironic cause when SDG returned back to Hollow Bastion in KH2 (during 2nd visit) they met Cloud, I mean come on Sora who else had spikier hair besides you.

Not to take away from your point but the bolded was intentional:

---Speaking of Tifa, there's an event where she talked to Cloud after beating Sephiroth.
Nomura:
n Nojima-san's scenario, it explained Cloud and Tifa's connection more in-depth but I deleted it away. I thought it would be more interesting to let the gamers think about it. For example, "If Cloud's darkness is Sephiroth, then Tifa is light"; in that sense you can take it that Tifa isn't really human. The reason Tifa doesn't talk to anyone else besides Sora and co. may be because she doesn't exist as a human. Of course, I also presented her in a way that she could also be a resident of Hollow Bastion, so I think you can freely think for yourself about her.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Just once I'd like to see normal-sized Ansem bust out the double-bladed Souleater. Did they completely forget that was a thing?

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Tbh, Tifa ALSO had no relevance in KH2 imao, cause aside from helping out during the Battle of the 1000 Heartless, along with
teaming up with Sora,
and fighting briefly against Sephiroth, she was just "there" in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden and all she did was just go on a "goose chase" searching for Cloud.

And this is why Tifa is my least favorite FF cameo character. At least the Gullwings brought some humor in their appearances and were entertaining. Even Setzer and Vivi played a role in Roxas's fake amnesia life. Tifa felt like nothing but walking Advent Children advertisement, and it frustrates me because Tifa is actually a pretty good character in FFVII. She had potential in KH2. I mean Cloud, Aerith, and Yuffie have their Advent Children gear on but they at least felt like they were part of Sora's world. And I detest when Tifa asked the trio if they had seen a guy with spiky hair and doesn't give a name. They knew Cloud and could have bonded together in helping him out. Anyway I need to stop or I'll go into a big Tifa rant. I hope she is not in ReMind. I'm being totally childish right now. The only Tifa I want to see is the FFVII Remake Tifa!

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Not to take away from your point but the bolded was intentional:
Even so, Tifa was just "there" in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden in KH2 when compared to the roles for Cloud/Sephiroth, Seifer, Auron, and The Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee (Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, Cid) in KH2, cause literally all she did was just go on a "goose chase" searching for Cloud, nothing beyond that.

Back