• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Screenshots and Renders Released

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Missed this earlier, but we already have renders of Ansem the Wise and Young Xehanort.
What about Xigbar, Saïx, Aqua, Ventus and Terra? Their renders haven't been released publicly as well, nor are they in the gallery.

Also how did you got Young Xehanort's Higher quality render?!??!

Sign

Site Staff Manager
Staff member
Awards
  • Ninja'd
  • In the Grid
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • Jiminy's Journal
What about Xigbar, Saïx, Aqua, Ventus and Terra? Their renders haven't been released publicly as well, nor are they in the gallery.
It's a work in progress.

Also how did you got Young Xehanort's Higher quality render?!??!
Young Xehanort is from an old Dengeki article. Here's Xigbar though:

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
It's a work in progress.

Young Xehanort is from an old Dengeki article. Here's Xigbar though:

From which Dengeki, cause their like hundreds perhaps thousands of Dengeki articles related to KH3 to find that specific render of him.

Come to think of it, I'm still perplexed why Square Enix didn't bother releasing renders for the rest of the True Organization XIII prior to KH3's release.

Sign

Site Staff Manager
Staff member
Awards
  • Ninja'd
  • In the Grid
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • Jiminy's Journal
From which Dengeki, cause their like hundreds perhaps thousands of Dengeki articles related to KH3 to find that specific render of him.

Come to think of it, I'm still perplexed why Square Enix didn't bother releasing renders for the rest of the True Organization XIII prior to KH3's release.
Well now it sounds like you have some sort of ulterior motive so I'm just going to let you find it on your own :p