• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind DLC Now Available for Pre Order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Fans are able to now pre-order Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind ahead of its release on January 23rd 2020 for PlayStation 4 and February 25th 2020 for Xbox One. The estimated file size for the DLC is 6.42 GB. 

$29.99 USD

PlayStation Store US | Xbox Live US

$39.99 USD

PlayStation Store US | Xbox Live US

• Additional Story: Re Mind
  • Limitcut episode and 13 boss battles
  • Secret Episode and Boss Battles
  • Data Greeting Feature
  • Slideshow feature
  • Premium Menu (Diverse difficulty settings and gameplay challenges)

* This product does not contain the concert video content
and it is not available as a standalone purchase. After
purchasing this product, you will only be able to view the
concert video content by additionally purchasing
“KINGDOM HEARTS III Re Mind + Concert Video” at full price

• Data Greeting Feature
  • Slideshow feature
* This content includes the KINGDOM HEARTS
Orchestra -World of Tres- concert video recorded on November 30, 2019.

Re Mind - the other tale that unfolded during the climax of KINGDOM HEARTS III. Determined to rescue Kairi, Sora travels to the Keyblade Graveyard a short time before the final battle was to take place. Lacking a corporeal form, he traces the hearts of the seven guardians of light. Through experiencing their personal battles firsthand, Sora is about to discover truths that he has never before imagined.

Please note that the ability to pre-order this content may not be available in all regions.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III and all things Kingdom Hearts

Last edited by a moderator:

redcrown

Awards
The DLC will cost $29.99 USD for the base expansion and $39.99 USD for the version that comes with the bonus concert video and features:
  • Data Greeting Feature
  • Slideshow feature

Wait so what is in the base DLC that makes it only an "expansion" compared to the $40 one? I'm not angry here just confused.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wait so what is in the base DLC that makes it only an "expansion" compared to the $40 one? I'm not angry here just confused.
They're exactly the same, but the $40 version comes with a recording of the World of Tres concert.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
They essentially fixed X-Box user's conundrum, since the DLC delay no longer intersects with FF7R releasing on their platform (not sure if it ever did really). Less than a week between the two could have been brutal. I still feel sorry for them that they're not able to enjoy these games alongside us.

Planning on starting my Critical playthrough once the DLC drops, so this will be one packed winter.

I never saw -World of Tres- given it was at the same venue in DFW as the Orchestra -World Tour-. It's my least favorite place to see concerts in the area. Horrible acoustics. So, this'll probably syphon 40 smackaroos out of me.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
kingdom-hearts-3-remind-dlc.jpg

New render

okhi12

Awards
I love World of Tres, but if I can save 10€ I'll buy the non concert version. 40€ is too much.
I hate how these prices are essentially more expensive here in Europe because they convert 1 dollar as 1 euro instead of 1 dollar=0,90 €.

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
kingdom-hearts-3-remind-dlc.jpg

New render

Is it just me or does the fabric of his clothing look like it has a more realistic texture? That with his face looking more like his Caribbean render makes me wonder if this is what he’d look like in-game in Shibuya from the secret ending. Could be overthinking it though. Here’s a quick render comparison:
858405B8-6681-4777-88DB-584EE0EC2126.jpeg

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sora is so serious in his render. WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR POOR BOY?!?!?!

Death really hits some people

He's so beautiful, wish the art style was more like this in the main game.

SAME. But that only means that they intentionally made KH3 the way it looks (personally think WoFF has better model work than KH3 *whistles*)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Is it just me or does the fabric of his clothing look like it has a more realistic texture? That with his face looking more like his Caribbean render makes me wonder if this is what he’d look like in-game in Shibuya from the secret ending. Could be overthinking it though. Here’s a quick render comparison:
View attachment 12072

no, he has more detail on the render. It’s intentional, after all look at how detailed Sora is in “Yozora”. They want him to look more realistic on purpose.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Seeing I attended the concert in Atlanta I've opted for the cheaper alternative.

Sora is so serious in his render. WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR POOR BOY?!?!?!
Hm... well he and all his friends died, the girl he likes and is close to died and he disappeared and also he didn't get to show off that union keyblade with Riku against Xehanort. One of those might have done it?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Someone is going to upload the concert anyways *shrugs*

Ryuman

Awards
Website
twitter.com
The theme you get with this is really nice. it is a great alternative if you couldn’t get the special theme from the PS4 Pro.
I guess it's kinda nice, but now apparently Japan is getting an entirely new theme with a new Nomura artwork

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I guess it's kinda nice, but now apparently Japan is getting an entirely new theme with a new Nomura artwork

ty

Back