• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind DLC Detailed and Priced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ryuman

Awards
Website
twitter.com
Huh, I didn't know you could pre-order DLCs. I'm still learning and discovering new things about my PS4.

So to those that have pre-ordered DLCs for games is it worth it? I mean can they run out of DLC on Janurary 23rd? I thought it was all digital stuff. I'm just confused on if I should pre-order or wait till the launch day.
Not at all, lol. It just reels in people.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Huh, I didn't know you could pre-order DLCs. I'm still learning and discovering new things about my PS4.

So to those that have pre-ordered DLCs for games is it worth it? I mean can they run out of DLC on Janurary 23rd? I thought it was all digital stuff. I'm just confused on if I should pre-order or wait till the launch day.
It's not standard practise. Usually "pre-ordered DLCs" are season passes, which just provides the content at a free price instead of paying extra (which you still have to add to your cart and download).

It is impossible to run out of DLC, as it is all digital and there is a never ending exhaust of availability. The only real benefit to pre-ordering is for a new, exclusive PS4 theme.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Thank you Chaser and Ryuman for responding :)

I might considering pre-ordering. I'm super excited to play my KH3 game again!

GreyouTT

Awards
Wow, $30 is higher than I thought. But looking at how much they're offering, I think the price makes sense. It's basically three DLC in a bundle, plus a free DLC on top of it.

NoWay

Awards
At first I expected ReMind to cost like $10 with a length of 2-3hrs. But $30 are a really high price. I wonder how many hours of content they are going to offer. I mean, is it far fetched to expect the new scenarios to last 10 hours in total?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Am I spending $30 extra on top of the $500+ I’ve already spent on KH3? Yeah. Yeah I am.
You just reminded me that next month is the anniversary of the almost $700 I paid for that PS4 Pro xD

Add on the $60 AUD price for this DLC, and that I flew to America to play the game, and you sure as hell know I'm anticipating greatness here.

SS501

Awards

Apparently if you pre-order you get a slick black KH3 Theme.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f5/2f/6a/f52f6ab3f50b9f02114c75ebb1ae2e45.jpg
Theme has this art but colored.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
At first I expected ReMind to cost like $10 with a length of 2-3hrs. But $30 are a really high price. I wonder how many hours of content they are going to offer. I mean, is it far fetched to expect 10h hours of gameplay?

I mean, we’ve gotten three trailers with vastly different content in it on top of knowing about content we haven’t seen anything of. I think we are in for a lot but we won’t be able to judge until it releases.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Y'know, looking at the DLC listings I still find it so odd that the Midnight Blue Keyblade has not been released in Europe / Australia.

AR829038

Awards
Can someone help me? I just pre-ordered the DLC, but it says the wait period for its availability will be 387 days!! Is that some kind of error?? I don't play games of this generation very much (I only just got a PS4 and got back into gaming exclusively for KH) so I don't know if the PS store is often wonky in this way or if there's something else amiss about it. And yes, I'm absolutely certain that's what it said.

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Can someone help me? I just pre-ordered the DLC, but it says the wait period for its availability will be 387 days!! Is that some kind of error?? I don't play games of this generation very much (I only just got a PS4 and got back into gaming exclusively for KH) so I don't know if the PS store is often wonky in this way or if there's something else amiss about it. And yes, I'm absolutely certain that's what it said.
It's an error. Square Enix / Sony will have it fixed soon.

Xagzan

Awards
Wow, that's basically 2 secret episodes on top of whatever additional story content is already coming.

AR829038

Awards
It's an error. Square Enix / Sony will have it fixed soon.
Okay, great. Had a mini-heart attack there for a minute.
Honestly, considering what we're getting is price-wise half the size of the entire base game, I almost would have believed it.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I really wish there was a way to get the missing tracks from the current world tour that aren't on the CD. Is there any information about the length of the concert video?

the red monster

Awards
Oh new story update for free? that's pretty cool
if it's free it must be something that all players should see to keep up with the story

Back