• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind DLC Detailed and Priced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Kingdom Hearts III's upcoming DLC, Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind has been officially detailed today.

For $29.99 USD, Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind brings:

• Additional Story: Re Mind
  • Limitcut episode and 13 boss battles
  • Secret Episode and Boss Battles
  • Data Greeting Feature
  • Slideshow feature
  • Premium Menu (Diverse difficulty settings and gameplay challenges)

And for $39.99 you get all of the above plus a concert video with 19 tracks.

Update 1.07 brings a main story update, new abilities, and the Oathkeeper and Oblivion Keyblades.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III and all things Kingdom Hearts

Last edited by a moderator:

ivaannom

Awards
To me is a bit more higher the price since i played the japanese version and the price of the DLC in japanese is higher.

BTW in the japanese list the English Mode is listed but in the english list the japanese mode is not listed so i guess you guys will not have the japanese version of the game(?)

I thought they were going to put the japanese version too...

01jNvIo.jpg

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
To me is a bit more higher the price since i played the japanese version and the price of the DLC in japanese is higher.

BTW in the japanese list the English Mode is listed but in the english list the japanese mode is not listed so i guess you guys will not have the japanese version of the game(?)

I thought they were going to put the japanese version too...

01jNvIo.jpg
Yeah this is pretty par for the course. Japan has always gotten English voices in FM, but the rest of the world never gets Japanese voices.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
So my guess is that the main story update will just be some new cutscenes like KH2 FM. ReMind will be Sora’s adventure to save Kairi. Limitcut episode... idk. It has the data style battles, but not sure what story content will be in that. Maybe Riku’s journey to find Sora or whatever Sora’s doing in Scala by himself. And then Secret Episode is likely the stuff with Yozora.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
So my guess is that the main story update will just be some new cutscenes like KH2 FM. ReMind will be Sora’s adventure to save Kairi. Limitcut episode... idk. It has the data style battles, but not sure what story content will be in that. Maybe Riku’s journey to find Sora or whatever Sora’s doing in Scala by himself. And then Secret Episode is likely the stuff with Yozora.

If this is the case (and I believe it is), this'll be the beefiest Final Mix-style update to date! Man I'm excited! We need a new Nomura interview!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If this is the case (and I believe it is), this'll be the beefiest Final Mix-style update to date! Man I'm excited! We need a new Nomura interview!
There's a lengthy one about the Osaka concert that touches upon the DLC announcement from that night. We're having our translator look at it but it'll take a while.

redcrown

Awards
Any idea what the data greeting feature is?

Also what is the "slideshow feature"? Is that the photo mode that was revealed about a week ago? So many questions.

drew0512

Awards
Never thought I'd complain about this but... No new Gummiship content? :(

Anyways, this looks pretty great.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Also what is the "slideshow feature"? Is that the photo mode that was revealed about a week ago? So many questions.
That's the one where you can re-create scenes and make characters pose, then you can set up a slide show to go through those photos set to music from the KH series.

MelodiousNature

Just read the PS4 Pre-order page for Re Mind and it states you need to have a retail copy of KH3 in order to use the DLC content. Surely, this is not true if you bought the game on PSN digitally?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-12-10 at 16.04.34.png
    Screenshot 2019-12-10 at 16.04.34.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 5

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just read the PS4 Pre-order page for Re Mind and it states you need to have a retail copy of KH3 in order to use the DLC content. Surely, this is not true if you bought the game on PSN digitally?
It just means you need to actually own a copy of Kingdom Hearts 3, physically or digitally. It iss crappy wording, but digital purchases are still a form of retail.

SS501

Awards
I'm confused about "main story update"
Probably new cutscenes added that flesh out the story and fill in gaps. I am willing to bet the Terranort vs LW scene we saw in previous trailers is part of the free update, also confident that scenes with Xion will be included in this main story update as Nomura said that he is planning to show more clearly how Xion came back. This stuff is part of the main KH3's timeline so they can't be included in the new scenarios, since those take place after the 2nd reality rewrite.

redcrown

Awards
That's the one where you can re-create scenes and make characters pose, then you can set up a slide show to go through those photos set to music from the KH series.

Wait a sec is this implying that the extra photo modes of being able to set scenes with the other characters are gonna be a free update in the regular game and not only available through the DLC?

You don't have to answer this since I know I'm asking questions that have unknown answers as of now. Every answer just gives me more questions so I'll stop lol.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Huh, I didn't know you could pre-order DLCs. I'm still learning and discovering new things about my PS4.

So to those that have pre-ordered DLCs for games is it worth it? I mean can they run out of DLC on Janurary 23rd? I thought it was all digital stuff. I'm just confused on if I should pre-order or wait till the launch day.

Back