• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind DLC Detailed and Priced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
25 quid.... Eeesh

Not ridiculous but not generous either :/

SE ain’t known for their generosity. Back in the day people have to pay full price for even LESS content so $30/$40 for what might be a hearty chunk of game is...about in line with their general practices.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Do you guys think we’ll have new explorable areas besides Scala for the new episodes? Or will it just be mostly cutscenes and battles like most of the game’s last act?

GreyouTT

Awards
SE ain’t known for their generosity. Back in the day people have to pay full price for even LESS content so $30/$40 for what might be a hearty chunk of game is...about in line with their general practices.
I remember Chrono Trigger being $18 on mobile when it came out. Like *god damn*.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Do you guys think we’ll have new explorable areas besides Scala for the new episodes? Or will it just be mostly cutscenes and battles like most of the game’s last act?
Riku says they searched everywhere for Sora, would be neat if that meant playing as different guardians in each Disney world:

Olympus=Aqua
TT=Kairi
Toybox=Xion
Corona=Riku (because haircuts)
Monstropolis=Ventus
Arendelle=Axel
Caribbean=Terra
San Fransyokyo=Roxas
100 acre Woods=Mickey

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Riku says they searched everywhere for Sora, would be neat if that meant playing as different guardians in each Disney world:

Olympus=Aqua
TT=Kairi
Toybox=Xion
Monstropolis=Ventus
Arendelle=Axel
Caribbean=Terra
San Fransyokyo=Roxas
100 acre Woods=Mickey
Wonder if Hades would remember Aqua? At least if Aqua did go to Olympus it would be funny if Zack asking her on a date was brought up

SweetYetSalty

Awards

Olympus=Aqua
TT=Kairi
Toybox=Xion
Monstropolis=Ventus
Arendelle=Axel
Caribbean=Terra
San Fransyokyo=Roxas
100 acre Woods=Mickey
Now I want this. Terra as a pirate in the Caribbean, monster Ventus in Monstropolis, Xion as herself in Toybox.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Olympus=Aqua
TT=Kairi
Toybox=Xion
Monstropolis=Ventus
Arendelle=Axel
Caribbean=Terra
San Fransyokyo=Roxas
100 acre Woods=Mickey

Terra in that realistic art style, yes please!

the red monster

Awards

Olympus=Aqua
TT=Kairi
Toybox=Xion
Monstropolis=Ventus
Arendelle=Axel
Caribbean=Terra
San Fransyokyo=Roxas
100 acre Woods=Mickey
Holy shi*t i need this so bad

2 quid is good

Awards
Oh I'm well aware, you don't need to remind me how long I waited for Re:com to be released in Europe because I refused to watch cutscenes of it.

...ended up watching them anyway because I'm a normie who can't hack that card combat at a haha

But I'd be paying £25 for an unknown quantity of gameplay, there is absolutely no way to know how long this dlc will be. At least when 2fm released re:com was packaged with it.

Although I suppose if you were one of those super hardcore fans that play Asia'd and Swap magic'd the game you would feel more relieved by this price, what those fans paid wasn't a price and content amount set by square enix, this on the other hand is, and it's totally out of line with Square's agemates too.

Back