• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind DLC Detailed and Priced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Any new trophies for the update? I think $30 is fair.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
This is exciting. Was not expecting the added scenes to be included in the free update, that's rather interesting. I think I'll have to replay the game once the DLC drops.

The Data greeting feature seem rather curious, wonder what that'll be.

Also wonder if the In-Game requirements for the Keyblades are the items included via an earlier update or if they'll be in game events. Like Kairi handing Sora the lucky charm again and Riku handing him the Crown Lucky charm as was originally envisioned in KH1.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I wonder if the Secret Episode is actually Sora going from Dawn Final World to Dusk Final World, meeting up with Yozora and then ending up in a one hour playable scenario of Shibuya. Here's to the Secret Episode being KH III.2!

Beyond

Awards
It is indeed €29,99.

I'm just glad the UK price is still £24.99. You never know anymore.

But I really don't understand why!
Why do we have to pay more!?
With those 3 euros I would have taken FOUR coffees at the coffee machine! 😂

sonickenshin

Awards
To me is a bit more higher the price since i played the japanese version and the price of the DLC in japanese is higher.

BTW in the japanese list the English Mode is listed but in the english list the japanese mode is not listed so i guess you guys will not have the japanese version of the game(?)

I thought they were going to put the japanese version too...

01jNvIo.jpg
What?! We're not getting dual audio?! Oh come on... ._. That sucks.

D

Deleted member 252753

Probably new cutscenes added that flesh out the story and fill in gaps. I am willing to bet the Terranort vs LW scene we saw in previous trailers is part of the free update, also confident that scenes with Xion will be included in this main story update as Nomura said that he is planning to show more clearly how Xion came back. This stuff is part of the main KH3's timeline so they can't be included in the new scenarios, since those take place after the 2nd reality rewrite.
Also, I think the Luxord/Xigbar scene is actually in Thebes, which makes me wonder if it could be a continuation of where Xigbar is cut off at the end of Olympus

ZeVaine

Awards
^^

I think Dast is exactly on the money with that, after having watched it again.

I'm just excited to have a fresh playthrough again, since I haven't touched the game in such a long time. Excited to continue to have more questions than answers, as always.

D

Deleted member 252753

£24.99 for DLC and £32.99 for DLC with concert, according to PlayStation store website

Xagzan

Awards
You guys have probably talked about this already, but I was just thinking, this means we'll finally get an explanation for the weird Aqua "It can't be!" scene where we had no idea what she saw in the tornado.

And also that we'll get to actually hear that bangin' Scala theme for more than 2 seconds.

the red monster

Awards
You guys have probably talked about this already, but I was just thinking, this means we'll finally get an explanation for the weird Aqua "It can't be!" scene where we had no idea what she saw in the tornado.
I mean we already got the answer in the trailer

D

Deleted member 252753

I mean we already got the answer in the trailer
I honestly thought this wasn't too unclear in the main game. Aqua had only seen the Demon Tide in the Realm of Darkness so its appearance in the Realm of Light was a horrible surprise (the journal actually mentions that its appearance in the RoL is ominous, I think).

Ryuman

Awards
Website
twitter.com
I honestly thought this wasn't too unclear in the main game. Aqua had only seen the Demon Tide in the Realm of Darkness so its appearance in the Realm of Light was a horrible surprise (the journal actually mentions that its appearance in the RoL is ominous, I think).
It think it's very fair to say that it is poorly done though. I'm a bit concerned the Anti-Aqua tornado is going a little overboard as an explanation though.

Back