• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

For Aqua to have poor treatment, and that actually be problematic; that would imply she had prior treatment that was of the contrary. But it isn’t. There’s a reason why no one gives a shit about Aqua.

Nukara

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Overall, I would agree with most of the poor treatment of Aqua's character from what I've seen so far. But, I'm not sure how this line of criticism is associated with your previous perspectives.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nukara

Awards
Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight. Angels in flight.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me! Hold me!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

DraceEmpressa

Awards
Okay, who commented they missed of Maleficent being relevant again? Because ask and ye shall receive
Spoiler Spoiler Show

MelodicEnigma

Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
So from some fan translations of the latest Famitsu interview, it seems Nomura said that he would be reconsidering worldwide releases for his games from now on thanks to the leaks, at least with physical discs. I don’t think he ultimately has the power over that decision, but if he somehow does, it’ll suck that we’ll all be punished thanks to the actions of these leakers and the companies’ poor security protocols. It wouldn’t have even been in an issue if they hadn’t pushed the release date back so far.

Also, y’all have about two and a half hours to get this thread to 300 pages. I believe in y’all. I wonder if they’ll close this thread once it’s no longer pre-release?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So from some fan translations of the latest Famitsu interview, it seems Nomura said that he would be reconsidering worldwide releases for his games from now on thanks to the leaks, at least with physical discs. I don’t think he ultimately has the power over that decision, but if he somehow does, it’ll suck that we’ll all be punished thanks to the actions of these leakers and the companies’ poor security protocols. It wouldn’t have even been in an issue if they hadn’t pushed the release date back so far.

Also, y’all have about two and a half hours to get this thread to 300 pages. I believe in y’all. I wonder if they’ll close this thread once it’s no longer pre-release?
This thread is going to be purged and everyone will be subjected to individual spoiler threads because the game will legally be out and discussion can commence.

But seriously, use your fucking heads in other threads everyone and don’t talk about late game things when someone is asking like “where’s this chest”. And use spoiler tags. And give an idea of what is in the spoiler tags. And don’t discuss spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Okay, who commented they missed of Maleficent being relevant again? Because ask and ye shall receive
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kingdom Shonen
Shonen Hearts

Unchained Shonen
Shonen Unchained

Union Shonen
Shonen Union
Shonen Cross
Union x Shonen

Wat?

DraceEmpressa

Awards

Perhaps that is the better, that also saves the company from the production and shipping budget if they stopped considering physical copy for worldwide.

Hey, this thread would still be up for another three month.

And I don't know if this should go to UX thread, but since this one is the spoiler thread, I'll post here to be safe.

So does the secret report has the Brain= Gula theory debunked?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

GrumpyRoxy

I'm commenting here just for the sake of page 300. lol
I stopped reading the spoilers after the ending ones, so I can at least have some surprises

Awards
@Sephiroth
Spoiler Spoiler Show

RoD

Another topic:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nukara

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

U.N. Owen

Awards
So let me get this straight: Luxu cheated death multiple times via heart transfer, passed down the blade, lost the box, took on many identities including Xigbar, and watched the worlds burn.

This actually makes sense why numbers 9-12 of the original Organization were chosen the way they were chosen. Xigbar had this information. Xigbar found Marluxia to boot.

If this guy isn't dedication incarnate, I don't know what is.

Last edited by a moderator:

GrumpyRoxy

So let me get this straight: Luxu cheated death multiple times via heart transfer, passed down the blade, lost the box, took on many identities including Xigbar, and watched the worlds burn.

This actually makes sense why numbers 9-12 of the original Organization were chosen the way they were chosen. Xigbar had this information. Xigbar found Marluxia to boot.

If this guy isn't dedication incarnate, I don't know what is.

I wish I was as dedicated as he is.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
@DraceEmpresa

Sorry, can’t quote your post because it’ll display your spoiler tag and I’m trying not read them. Lol

It just sucks for those who need physical copies to play the game because they don’t hve an internet connection. There needs to be some way they can play the game as well.

I’m looking forward to seeing this thread buried, tbh. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back