• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

hes referring to seeker of darkness, not Ansem the Wise

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Yay for Donald being slightly useful in the fight against the baddies while he normally couldn’t be bothered to cast Curaga in times of need.

I think zettaflare follows the pattern of mega-, giga-, and teraflare. After all, zetta is a Greek prefix signifying the order of 10^21 (one billion trillion), in the same fashion that mega, giga, and tera is for one million, one billion, and one trillion respectively.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Graceful Schemer

Also, I'm still confused as to why Nomura said Roxas was the biggest secret in KH3. He...really isn't.

What's the point of continuing the PoH schtick and assigning new ones?

If the implication of Larxene's line is what I think it is, the fact that she followed the Organization along because of a man is just the cherry on top that we needed to how trash the series treats their female characters.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

On another subject:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

sorawild

Spoiler Spoiler Show

You do remember the ending credits scene of DDD showed only Disney couples and near the end showed Roxas and Namine right? And even then there was the ending scene of KH2 right before the credits. I know you are desperate for a gay relationship in KH, but you are really reaching with the seashell collection there pal.

sorawild

I’m going to guess based on what the Secret Reports just revealed, that Brain is Strelitzia’s killer and Ephemer is the first of Luxu’s chosen weilders of the No Name keyblade.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Graceful Schemer

Okay, with the latest leak, arguably the most informative of them all, I have several new perspectives:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

DraceEmpressa

Awards
okay someone correct me...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
You do remember the ending credits scene of DDD showed only Disney couples and near the end showed Roxas and Namine right? And even then there was the ending scene of KH2 right before the credits. I know you are desperate for a gay relationship in KH, but you are really reaching with the seashell collection there pal.
Nice job leaving off the spoiler tags and revealing to every one that there is a 100% canon confirmed gay relationship at the end of KH3 that you are just in denial about.

Awards
okay someone correct me...

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back