• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHFan91

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm positive this will be the best game in the series, regardless of the issue mentioned above. Everything I've read so far made me feel sure about this.
Agreed.

Besides... To those who are bemoaning about what we know thanks to the leaks, you can't always get what you want. Just because something you want to happen in the game doesn't happen, doesn't make it automatically bad or anything.

Last edited:

GrumpyRoxy

Agreed.

Besides... To those who are bemoaning about what we know about the leaks, you can't always get what you want. Just because something you want to happen in the game doesn't happen, doesn't make it automatically bad or anything.

This.
I do understand people's complains and all. But it is literally impossible to achieve what everyone wanted. People shouldn't think like: "If THIS doesn't happen in the game, I'll be 100% mad and the game will let me down", because there is a 99% chance that it won't be as you imagined 10 years ago or so.

However, criticism is always valid and I really disliked how
Spoiler Spoiler Show
but that doesn't ruin anything at all (imo)

Awards
This.
I do understand people's complains and all. But it is literally impossible to achieve what everyone wanted. People shouldn't think like: "If THIS doesn't happen in the game, I'll be 100% mad and the game will let me down", because there is a 99% chance that it won't be as you imagined 10 years ago or so.

However, criticism is always valid and I really disliked how
Spoiler Spoiler Show
but that doesn't ruin anything at all (imo)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
Really? Why, tho?
Is there any some sort of
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

GrumpyRoxy

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Damnnnn, loved it!
Thanks for the info! :D
Also
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mizunashi

My gut instinct tells me that
Spoiler Spoiler Show

DraceEmpressa

Awards
Hi guys!Glad to be here^^ I'm Spanish so I will be likely to make some mistakes. I apologize for that.

I've been following the gameplay related leaks, but as soon as story spoilers started to come out I stopped reading spoilers. However, I'd like to know some things quite general. If someone could answer this questions without giving many details I would be very thankful.

1.Does the story of KHUx/Back Cover play an important role on KH3?I guess the answe is yes but, is it too much or just a tease of the future of the series?

2. From what you've seen and read so far, is the plot good and the ending satisfactory?Are the main mysteries resolved?

3. It's the final boss battle as impressive as it should be?

4. Do all the charactes receive an aproppiate development and closure?

5. Do we get to fight against all the Organization members, or at least, most of them?

6. Are there big surprises and twists or is it quite predictable?

7. I've seen complains about some humor and stupid situations that doesn't fit with the game. Is it that bad?Or just typical Kingdom Hearts stuff?

8. And last: Is there too much Sokai in the game?Because even one single scene of Sokai is too much for me. Sora and Riku deserve to be happy together.

There are a lot of questions, I understand that you cannot answer all of them, but every little information will be well received. And remember: no spoilers. Thanks a lot!

I'll answer with just yes and no, for the detail you can PM me id you're interested.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nukara

Awards
It's sad that just yesterday, almost everyone was happy with the plot in KH3, and now I see everyone disappointed. ((
Very sad.

D

Deleted member 246005

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
It's sad that just yesterday, almost everyone was happy with the plot in KH3, and now I see everyone disappointed. ((
Very sad.

I can understand the first leaker and his reactions, and how it came down to a "meh". I'm pretty sure there are cut scenes explaining some of my peeves about certain people's return, so a few of those complaints will perhaps be crossed out. The connections and implications between characters throughout the series amounting to nothing in the end will stay a disappointment unless the game rectifies it.

There's no need for complacency. It's not difficult to allow characters to interact and converse, it's not hard to ask for or include. It's simply bad writing. More was accomplished in a DS and PSP game. Even Coded.

furusatoe

Without spoiling anything, how would you (i.e., any of you who have chosen to be spoiled) rate the development/resolution of the three main trios on a scale of ten?

Sora/Riku/Kairi = ? / 10
Roxas/Axel/Xion = ? / 10
Terra/Ventus/Aqua = ? / 10

KHRULER

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

palizinhas

Awards
Without spoiling anything, how would you (i.e., any of you who have chosen to be spoiled) rate the development/resolution of the three main trios on a scale of ten?

Sora/Riku/Kairi = ? / 10
Roxas/Axel/Xion = ? / 10
Terra/Ventus/Aqua = ? / 10

Sora/Riku/Kairi - 3/10
Roxas/Axel/Xion - 9/10
Terra/Aqua/Ven - 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back