• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

mriku90

Awards
Hey guys can someone please answer me a simple yes or no question? Who are the 7 GOL?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

OR

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Please reply with a yes or no to which of these is correct, thank you!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I’m all up on ResetEra rn complaining about her handling. It’s just a god damn shame.

KHFan91

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I don't know, Mandy Moore not returning to voice Rapunzel in KH3 does leave me perplexed and bewildered given that she has been the OFFICIAL voice for her in the majority of her appearances since the 2010 film (e.g. Disney Princess merchandising that have Rapunzel, Disney Infinity, the TV series, Ralph Breaks the Internet). :/

We don't know the real reason for Moore not returning either it was availability/scheduling, not being asked by Square to return (which is what happened with Hayden Panettiere) so who's to say. Still a little disappointed by this, I'm sure that whoever is voicing Rapunzel in KH3 will do a good job voicing her (cause tbh I was fooled thinking it was Moore from the trailers), but Mandy will always be Rapunzel 100%

Spoiler Spoiler Show

So some things I notice regarding some of the Disney characters and the worlds:

- Despite appearing in Olympus, Phil doesn't actually talk in the game, which is unusual but I have a hunch it may have to do with Ichiro Nagai (the Japanese voice of Phil in the film) passing away in 2014 which is why Phil and his English actor aren't listed and also why Phil isn't in Thebes.

- Hans, the Duke of Wesselton, Oaken and the Trolls don't appear in Arendelle. Okay maybe not the former but since Hans name and his voice actor Santino Fontana weren't listed it seems he's going to make a non-speaking appearance.

- The Captain of the Guards and the Snuggly Duckling Pub Thugs are written out in Kingdom of Corona.

- Despite Toy Box ending showing Woody and the Gang back in their home world, Jessie, Bullseye and Slinky aren't shown.

- Eeyore, Kanga, and Owl don't appear in the 100 Acre Wood.

- Krei, Aunt Cass, Abigail Callaghan and Yama aren't in San Fransokyo.

- The Summon links (Ariel, Ralph, Simba, and Stitch) don't talk.

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nukara

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

nobody expected her to be top tier badass, but she goes from “yeah I can fight too” to fridged super quick.

Albervm

Hi guys!Glad to be here^^ I'm Spanish so I will be likely to make some mistakes. I apologize for that.

I've been following the gameplay related leaks, but as soon as story spoilers started to come out I stopped reading spoilers. However, I'd like to know some things quite general. If someone could answer this questions without giving many details I would be very thankful.

1.Does the story of KHUx/Back Cover play an important role on KH3?I guess the answe is yes but, is it too much or just a tease of the future of the series?

2. From what you've seen and read so far, is the plot good and the ending satisfactory?Are the main mysteries resolved?

3. It's the final boss battle as impressive as it should be?

4. Do all the charactes receive an aproppiate development and closure?

5. Do we get to fight against all the Organization members, or at least, most of them?

6. Are there big surprises and twists or is it quite predictable?

7. I've seen complains about some humor and stupid situations that doesn't fit with the game. Is it that bad?Or just typical Kingdom Hearts stuff?

8. And last: Is there too much Sokai in the game?Because even one single scene of Sokai is too much for me. Sora and Riku deserve to be happy together.

There are a lot of questions, I understand that you cannot answer all of them, but every little information will be well received. And remember: no spoilers. Thanks a lot!

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

- Despite appearing in Olympus, Phil doesn't actually talk in the game, which is unusual but I have a hunch it may have to do with Ichiro Nagai (the Japanese voice of Phil in the film) passing away in 2014 which is why Phil and his English actor aren't listed and also why Phil isn't in Thebes.

- Hans, the Duke of Wesselton, Oaken and the Trolls don't appear in Arendelle. Okay maybe not the former but since Hans name and his voice actor Santino Fontana weren't listed it seems he's going to make a non-speaking appearance.

- The Captain of the Guards and the Snuggly Duckling Pub Thugs are written out in Kingdom of Corona.

- Despite Toy Box ending showing Woody and the Gang back in their home world, Jessie, Bullseye and Slinky aren't shown.

- Eeyore, Kanga, and Owl don't appear in the 100 Acre Wood.

- Krei, Aunt Cass, Abigail Callaghan and Yama aren't in San Fransokyo.

- The Summon links (Ariel, Ralph, Simba, and Stitch) don't talk.
Wow, what the actual.... @ Phil not speaking, no Eeyore/Owl, no Hans.

robotman

I haven't actually seen the final battle, can someone please tell me how it compares to KH1 & KH2 final battles? Please tell me that it's good... :confused:... Is it epic and multi-layered?

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
It’s nice th see the fandom mostly in agreement about

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It’s nice th see the fandom mostly in agreement about

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Let me FaceTime me FaceTime me face my fears in the f Facetimefsce whatever that should be enough

It’s been a consistent problem so everybody was going to be on board with it. It’s a problem that had to have been known by the developers. i just can’t believe they decided to double down on her damsel-ness to the point of pulling a shitty trope on her

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Emer93

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Where do I even begin?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Story: 7/10.

If you cannot handle a large cast of characters, do not create them. It felt like they wanted to get all these resolutions over with rather than set the building blocks to get to those moments. Most character to character aspects that got implied in the games gets tossed or weren't bothered with. Fanfiction can do better. I don't know what the Epilogue will bring, but I doubt it can fix all of this unless it's long.

Oh, and great, tack another m/m/f trio. Gawd Nomura. No ounce of originality. Is this like your obsession with Gackt?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

GrumpyRoxy

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm positive this will be the best game in the series, regardless of the issue mentioned above. Everything I've read so far made me feel sure about this.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Also, fully offended by how Roxas and Naminé don't get new outfits >:c. At least Lea is out of the Org. coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back