• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZJGamer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

wolfshadow0118

I don't know if this is known or discussed yet, but in one of the Olympus leaks, the river that flows down the mountain seems almost dried up. Is there a reason? Was it changed after so many trailers from a rapid river to now almost dried /muddy river?

Mizunashi

I don't know if this is known or discussed yet, but in one of the Olympus leaks, the river that flows down the mountain seems almost dried up. Is there a reason? Was it changed after so many trailers from a rapid river to now almost dried /muddy river?

I haven't seen the video myself, but it's possible that a collapsed building or something is blocking the water flow or something.

wolfshadow0118

It could be, I wish I could show it or post the link to it...I guess I could say it's the first part of the Olympus leak. Idk, it's just weird not seeing the blue rapid river flowing through.

ZJGamer

Anyone notice from the Olympus gameplay that Aero acts a lot like Magnet by gathering enemies together in one spot?

darknessofheart

Awards
It could be, I wish I could show it or post the link to it...I guess I could say it's the first part of the Olympus leak. Idk, it's just weird not seeing the blue rapid river flowing through.

I noticed that too. Kind of a shame since the river water effects really stood out to me in that trailer. It might be story related since the Olympus world in general is in the process of rebuilding itself, so the dried river might be a side-effect of the Titans' attack on Mount Olympus. Or, more likely, perhaps they just changed it for graphical reasons. It doesn't bother me however, because Olympus looks absolutely drop-dead gorgeous. The leaker did not give the world design enough credit; this is how Kingdom Hearts was always envisioned, a Disney world brought to life with callbacks to the films in the environment left, right, and center. Yes, some areas are still vacant, but compared to previous titles, this is such a huge upgrade. Personally, my expectations have been blown out of the water. I'm also glad we get to see a restored Radiant Garden in cutscenes, which look just as gorgeous. That is all the closure I need for that world.

Last edited:

wolfshadow0118

I noticed that too. Kind of a shame since the river water effects really stood out to me in that trailer. It might be story related since the Olympus world in general is in the process of rebuilding itself, so the dried river might be a side-effect of the Titans' attack on Mount Olympus. Or, more likely, perhaps they just changed it for graphical reasons. It doesn't bother me however, because Olympus looks absolutely drop-dead gorgeous. The leaker did not give the world design enough credit; this how Kingdom Hearts was always envisioned, a Disney world brought to life with callbacks to the films in the environment left, right, and center. Yes, some areas are still vacant, but compared to previous titles, this is such a huge upgrade. Personally, my expectations have been blown out of the water. I'm also glad we get to see a restored Radiant Garden in cutscenes, which look just as gorgeous. That is all the closure I need for that world.

I don't mind thee world design itself, I love it too, I just hope that the look of the river is post world/game and not the whole time you are there from the beginning.

darknessofheart

Awards
New clip is up of Vanitas. It explains how he came back and his alliance with Randall. Sora also finally finds out about Ven and his connection to him. There's also a funny moment of Sora making fun of Kingdom Hearts' own cliches (bad guy show up, says something ominous, and then disappears). And we also finally find out how Aqua was corrupted. She was protecting Ansem from Xehanort's heartless.

Last edited:

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

darknessofheart

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yeah, it doesn't sound like a staple character. If it's from the initial experiments that were conducted years before the first game, then it doesn't seem like Namine or Xion, which Ansem would have knowledge about. Sounds like we are going to finally gain some additional insight into these experiments. From Ansem's opinion of them being "hideous", they sound pretty inhumane and may have involved children. Xehanort is such a messed up guy; even when he ruins a life, he still tries to find past victims of his ambitions to cause additional harm. Also, I love we are finally getting some interaction between Xehanort's heartless and Ansem. Xehanort is such a troll to him and I love it lol.

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yeah, it doesn't sound like a staple character. If it's from the initial experiments that were conducted years before the first game, then it doesn't seem like Namine or Xion, which Ansem would have knowledge about. Sounds like we are going to finally gain some additional insight into these experiments. From Ansem's opinion of them being "hideous", they sound pretty inhumane and may have involved children. Xehanort is such a messed up guy; even when he ruins a life, he still tries to find past victims of his ambitions to cause additional harm. Also, I love we are finally getting some interaction between Xehanort's heartless and Ansem. Xehanort is such a troll to him and I love it lol.
The girl Ansem SoD is talking about is Kairi. Guess they're mentioning that part of KH2's novel.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
The girl Ansem SoD is talking about is Kairi. Guess they're mentioning that part of KH2's novel.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Finally, the spoilers are coming
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Any

Awards

So I guess the novels are going to have contributions to the games now? Now we have a confirmation what Vanitas wants in KH3, which is presented and implied in the BBS novels

U.N. Owen

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back