• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorawild

If he doesn't spoil the story soon all his thunder will be gone since the Japs are 100% gonna stream the entire game as soon as it comes out in Nippon. They did it when both BBS and DDD came out and they are most certainly gonna do it again.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
So... do people want him to post actual major story spoilers? Because it seems like every instance there's even the slightest implication he'll post a true story spoiler (and doesn't), people want to jump down his throat and accuse him of going against his word. Tbh, I personally respect him for actually upholding his word thus far and not giving into the pressure of a very vocal part of this fandom who actually wants story spoilers. If I remember them correctly, what he's actually shown has consistently been within the boundaries he's set, and the one or two instances he believed he did make a story spoiler in video or picture, he removed it. He has a consistent track record with his leaked videos and screenshots. I just don't see any reason he'd suddenly be petty after something that's already happened to him several times now (the words of his response we're actually extremely vague, if he wanted to post story spoilers there's no reason he wouldn't make that blatantly clear beforehand since it'd likely get him more attention anyway). But if that's what people want to believe then that's fine, but there's no reason to go making assertions about other's motives or intentions as if your ideas are fact (and I don't mean specifically the people on this forum, no one will ever know that unless they're made explicitly clear by his own words or actions), or at the very least phrase it that way, without precedent and a strong reason to believe so (which I've personally yet to see from anyone making accusations). That'll probably be my only word on the matter, but better to express one's opinion than to internalize it (reffering to myself btw).

Awards
The juicy thing the leaker showed was Riku vs Demon Tower again. This time with him actually fighting it. Turns out the spoilery part of it is that Anti Aqua shows up during the fight, meaning its a double boss.

EDIT: Oh, My mistake. The actual juicy thing is the full Sora vs Aqua fight.

After watching it, I'm a bit confused. Didn't the leaker say that spoilers happen as the fight progresses?

Last edited:

Darvandark

Does anyone else get more than a little nauseous watching his gameplay? During the recent Arendelle video it felt like he was fighting with the camera so much that I got headaches just trying to see where he even was. Most of it wasn't even helpful. I would have expected it for a "look at this view" or a visual cue of where he wanted to go but damn.

Leaferian

Awards
TBH the dude doesn't seem to know where he is ever, minimap be damned. I think it'll be a lot less nausea inducing when we're actually playing and not just watching some dipstick sing his camera wildly as he does circles around himself.

Zul

Awards
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Scala's Hope

Awards
Why is he such a consistent liar?

Spoilers as the fight happens. False
You can synhesize orichalcum+. False
Ultima is awesome, I have used it already. False
The extra boss is too easy (uses kupo coin) False
No disney bosses. False

Darvandark

He just posted a pic of the death screen and I'm curious what the retry means for the final death total. Especially the retry and prepare one.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Why is he such a consistent liar?

Spoilers as the fight happens. False
You can synhesize orichalcum+. False
Ultima is awesome, I have used it already. False
The extra boss is too easy (uses kupo coin) False
No disney bosses. False

He just posted a pic of the death screen and I'm curious what the retry means for the final death total. Especially the retry and prepare one.

Spoiler taggggggs! I know they're not big, but everyone has been using them, please use them as well.

Darvandark

I'll agree with my post needing tags as it was new information (arguably a spoiler but still new) but the other post lists things that have been heavily discussed out of tags to the point where most everyone drops them. Especially since most of it was intentionally vague.

5kyLegend

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

David/Vaddix

I'm not too concerned about "deaths" that may or may not happen. KH uses a lot of biblical tropes and Sora is a savior archetype. The final battle in the Bible involves the savior raising the dead, so I'm guessing that is what will happen. Sora/Jesus, Xehanort/Antichrist, and Kingdom Hearts/Heaven (there's even a stairway!).

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Just rewatched the video. No
Spoiler Spoiler Show
This guy is just playing us into thinking there are spoilers.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yes! Exactly! This leaker is an idiot.

maximumlight8

Awards
5 days till KH3 releases in Japan, and it will be out noon time the 24th in America. I know Bizkit047 is doing a stream of it, so I'm really excited to watch it. With more copies circulating in English, guess we'll see if the game will leak soon or not.

UltimaXOmega

I love how Square delays KHIII and we still have to wait 4 days longer. Makes avoiding spoilers a living hell for half a week.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Awards
Someone else got the game. "CGInfernoBlast" is their name.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back