• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

David/Vaddix

My theory is that Aqua goes dark after Vanitas forces her to unlock Land of Departure and captures Ventus to make his heart whole again. This causes her to lose the hope of reuniting with her friends that kept her going while also dwelling in despair for being unable to save her friend.

Perkilator

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

furusatoe

The only important leak left is the word on whether Lingering Will wears his cape or not. #teamcape

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The only important leak left is the word on whether Lingering Will wears his cape or not. #teamcape

You're also forgetting the "one Final Fantasy character" that literally no one is pressing to leak. I just want to know who so bad ugh

KaitoCam

Face my fears English and Japanese are available on all formats world wide. I guess most of the lyrics when the leaker posted the video and I'm surprised how close I actually got there were some things I changed due to feedback but I was actually right the first time.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
#TeamCape forever. It looks awkward without it

I love how they never bothered to give him a cape until 2.5 came out. And it just happens, like poof. Cause that's the perfect time to give a guy a cape -- right after his friends get fucked all the way up.

maximumlight8

Awards
Okay guys, new copy of KH3 is out there. Not sure if the new guy is gonna post story spoilers, but I suspect he will.

maximumlight8

Awards
yeah new leaker has confirmed he will be leaking the story. He's dming people, but lots of people will likely find out about him soon enough and he'll probably publicly post them.

Awards
The peeps on ResetEra definitely don't like the new guy already.

I can definitely see why, the guy's an asshole.

So we have had THREE people who got the game early.

One who stole multiple copies from the place he worked at and didn't even care about the game

Another who is incompetent and contradicts himself so much that only hard video proof is reliable.

And now this guy, who is making quite the impression.

maximumlight8

Awards
the new leaker is literally in hs I think and is just an asshole for no reason.

Through his posts, he's salty about the current leaker rating the game "badly".

Last edited:

Darvandark

Wow, I thought the leaker was an idiot before "trying to claim the videos are safe because the game isnt out yet so Disney doesn't own the footage...." but he just added a copyright blurb in the description of his latest video.
A video that's more existence is an example of a breach of copyright. This isnt fair use, it's far from it. I enjoy these videos as much as anyone but don't even pretend this is legitimate and that Disney/Square shouldn't be taking down your videos because you don't understand something as simple as ownership.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
giphy.gif

More copies out there, though. I'm really interested to see where things differ between these player's takes on the material and if they can confirm/deny relevant plot details.

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I don't buy it. Way earlier on in this fiasco the leaker said that Namine "is in the game and makes some moves", probably saying she has a part in the final battle or something.

Seriously guys, this leaker couldn't even remember that the game had Disney bosses. He said Ultima wasn't the best keyblade in the game, yet its stats say otherwise. He contradicts himself multiple times.

Last edited:

NoWay

Awards
The leaker posted new ROD footage and the battle theme is the BH6 Trailer theme. I always thought this would going to be the BH6 battle theme

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
In regards the new leaker, I'm skeptical to say the least. I'll wait until something concrete comes out. I'm sure the information will make it back here eventually if something does.

I don't understand why some of you say Aqua being consumed by darkness is unreasonable. It makes perfect sense.

I really can't make my reasons for disaproval any more clear than I already have.

Seighart

Awards
I don't understand why some of you say Aqua being consumed by darkness is unreasonable. It makes perfect sense.

I thought it did too. I also think it's ludicrous to call it character assassination. Xehanort knew she was down there. He knows where Ven is. It makes sense that something happened to her down there. I feel like everyone is jumping to conclusions without... waaait for it.... PLAYING THE DAMN GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back