• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Apparently the leaker deleted a tweet before posting Hunny Blasters. It was most likely a picture with a cutscene going on in the background. Judging by one of the responses about it on the Hunny Blasters tweet, it was a cutscene set in Castle Oblivion.

rmunoz1994

So does anyone else looking at the gameplay find the regular keyblade combos...slow? I'm not even talking about float or anything...it just feels like the speed of the combos or time between them is very long.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
The leaker's definition of 'spoilers' is becoming more flexible as we approach release date. Scala gameplay and secret boss gameplay are SPOILERS.

But I'm sure this has nothing to do with the fact that he'll be getting no attention as soon as next Friday.

Awards
The leaker's definition of 'spoilers' is becoming more flexible as we approach release date. Scala gameplay and secret boss gameplay are SPOILERS.

But I'm sure this has nothing to do with the fact that he'll be getting no attention as soon as next Friday.
Someone actually said that to him. That soon he won't be relevant anymore.

He responded with an insult.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
A 30 second clip of Scala and a secret boss arent necessarily story spoilers though. Well I guess that's not true since the Scala gameplayconfirmed Donald lived and both he and Goofy are still with Sora

Sigh, now I regret watching that clip

Hirokey123

Awards
I wish they had shown that transformation earlier.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards

He's like "as long as it isn't story related it's not a spoiler."
Those polls he did was a joke. Basically baiting the KH fanbase with end-game stuff people have been begging for or stuff we've already seen. He's manipulating the fanbase and I'm annoyed and disgusted by it.

Just two more weeks and this guy is history.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Personally, I have my issues with games like XIII and especially XV... But VIII is easily my least favorite Final Fantasy. Didn't like a single thing about it. Not everyone shares my opinion but there's the second time you've heard it.

That being said, as someone that played KH before getting into FF, it just seems wrong to not include even the mainstay cameos

I have my favorites and least favorites, but I like most FF characters. Even with XIII, I wouldn’t mind seeing Snow, Sazh, or Lightning in KH. I think it would be weird though if
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

CDD

Awards
So does anyone else looking at the gameplay find the regular keyblade combos...slow? I'm not even talking about float or anything...it just feels like the speed of the combos or time between them is very long.

The leaker has three slow combo finishers equipped.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
A 30 second clip of Scala and a secret boss arent necessarily story spoilers though. Well I guess that's not true since the Scala gameplayconfirmed Donald lived and both he and Goofy are still with Sora

Sigh, now I regret watching that clip

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I have my favorites and least favorites, but I like most FF characters. Even with XIII, I wouldn’t mind seeing Snow, Sazh, or Lightning in KH. I think it would be weird though if
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Once upon a time I thought KH3 would feature many FF characters that debuted after KH2. I liked most of these characters as well, even from the games I didn't like as much. It's not at all a surprise that so many people would be disappointed with all of these expectations building up over the years.

Leaferian

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Re: Sephiroth - Do I think that fighting Sephiroth is tradition? Yes. Am I bothered he isn't in the game? No, and to be honest, I WANTED TO FIGHT ARDYN! :( You can easily play that the Daemons are Darkness, and whatnot. In the chance that they make DLC boss fights, they'll sure as hell sure Sephiroth to promote FF7's remake.

Re: FINAL FANTASY - Am I bummed that Squall and the gang aren't in the game? Yes. But after watching the trailers and seeing the role every characters has in the overall plot, I honest to heart think that adding the gang would have been too much. The same way they weren't introduced in BBS because they would have been too much, I think they would have been too much here as well. Do I think there's a chance for Radiant Garden to be a DLC world? There is, but we would have to see how much work that would be for the team to dev.

Re: FFVIII - (Daily reminder that I need to play this game) I don't think FF8 is THE most hated FF game. I think that would be FFXIII. Remember that after "Corridor Simulation XIII" was released, everyone was eyeing Versus XIII as the next true FF game, and it's the reason as to why people hyped that project as hell, and ended up very disappointed with the development hell, rebanding and the end product we got as FFXV. And to the best of my knowledge, FF8's final dungeon is deemed one of the best of the series, as well as its theme, and its villain.

Darvandark

As a side note baymax's side commentary during combat is pure gold. Even "oh no" got me cracking up from the sheer deadpan factor.

Perkilator

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

CDD

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

You're saying something doesn't have weight based off 2 minutes of sound from a boss fight? While ignoring the fact that Aqua is fighitng against Ansem and his guardian without a keyblade in the game? Doesn't seem like someone who gave up.

sorawild

FFVIII had its detractors, but was in nowise hated. Less popular than FFVII, sure, but definitely has more fans than FFXII, FFXIII, or FFXV.

Not true anymore, at least when it comes to XII. XII is now one of the most popular games in the franchise after the Zodiac Age remaster, which fixed all the issues with the PS2 version of the game. It why the current raid quests for FFXIV is based around FFXII

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
You're saying something doesn't have weight based off 2 minutes of sound from a boss fight? While ignoring the fact that Aqua is fighitng against Ansem and his guardian without a keyblade in the game? Doesn't seem like someone who gave up.

The fighting dialouge disagrees with you. *Nothing* said by her implies she didn't give up. She's litterally preaching about how "no help ever came", or "you don't know what true loneliness is." All of the context we have for her behavior makes her motivations blatantly clear, saying otherwise goes against the litteral words of the character, so I'm standing by my statement.

CDD

Awards
The fighting dialouge disagrees with you. *Nothing* said by her implies she didn't give up. She's litterally preaching about how "no help ever came", or "you don't know what true loneliness is." All of the context we have for her behavior makes her motivations blatantly clear, saying otherwise goes against the litteral words of the character, so I'm standing by my statement.

I think it's clear that Aqua really isn't herself, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back