• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darvandark

Which is something I'm kinda afraid of. The combination of the moogle coin and Remy's recipes might make you too OP.
Sure, you don't have to use either one, but still could make a critical run much easier.

Considering all the versions I've seen of how to do critical run I won't be surprised if see posts outlining a lvl 1 no moogle no cuisine critical run

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Considering all the versions I've seen of how to do critical run I won't be surprised if see posts outlining a lvl 1 no moogle no cuisine critical run

"Hey everyone! Welcome to my lvl 1 kingdom key, no cuisine, no moogle stone, no abilities, no attraction flows, no links or transformations critical speedrun." :biggrin:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

How are you getting this? Yes, we see Kingdom Hearts, but that doesn't mean anything besides it being the access to Scala ad Caelum.

NoWay

Awards
Judging the new footage it looks like the combat is going to be very fluid. And I also noticed that not a single attraction flow command appeared. So it seems like the game’s more balanced than we thought

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
That secret boss may actually be in my Top 3 favourite secret bosses. I like everything I saw.

- Great design
- Great moveset
- Strong but not to the point it's bullshit.

Extra points for being a Heartless, the battle taking place at the Keyblade Graveyard and Sora fighting him alone.

Blizzard-

Awards
That secret boss may actually be in my Top 3 favourite secret bosses. I like everything I saw.

- Great design
- Great moveset
- Strong but not to the point it's bullshit.

Extra points for being a Heartless, the battle taking place at the Keyblade Graveyard and Sora fighting him alone.

I totally agree! It feels like a throwback to KH 1's Kurt and Phantom heartless secret bosses.

maximumlight8

Awards
Looks like a fun boss, I'm actually thinking about doing my first playthrough of KH3 on LV1, do it without restrictions and then do critical LV1 with some restrictions. Hopefully critical LV1 balance is actually decent though.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hirokey123

Awards
Judging the new footage it looks like the combat is going to be very fluid. And I also noticed that not a single attraction flow command appeared. So it seems like the game’s more balanced than we thought
They didn't appear because they can only be performed while Donald and Goofy are in the party. They are essentially limit attacks that last longer and cover a wider range, but work like reality shifts and don't give infinite i-frames.

DraceEmpressa

Awards
What is this about ALL plot points are out on youtube? can someone tell me the keyword or the uploader's account?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So that secret boss has a pretty cool design. Looks like it will be quite the challenge.

Also as a side note the Keyblade Graveyard looks absolutely stunning on the new graphics.

Awards
What is this about ALL plot points are out on youtube? can someone tell me the keyword or the uploader's account?
??? What are you talking about? I don't think I heard anything about that. So far, none of the plot has been leaked.

On a side note, did Nomura say anything about a 2 minute commercial/trailer coming out tomorrow?

DraceEmpressa

Awards
??? What are you talking about? I don't think I heard anything about that. So far, none of the plot has been leaked.

On a side note, did Nomura say anything about a 2 minute commercial/trailer coming out tomorrow?

I saw a post on tumblr where someone says there is a video summarying the plot of KH3 on youtube and they are pissed because youtube reccomend it to them and the thumbnail itself is spoiler, so I'm asking about it here since this is the spoiler thread..

Anyway, about the 2 minute commercial tomorrow, it would be aired during the commercial break of the football game of Japan vs Uzbekistan in 10:20 PM Japan time tomorrow, idk when is that of your time's place, but Nomura said that's the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back