• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
So, she wasn't Norted? She just fell to the darkness of the RoD? What happens after the fight?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I hate this plot line for every reason. But dang it, Willa Holland is slaying as Aqua, Queen of Blades. And Shimomura needs to stop doing that thing to me that she does with her music.

Mickey is such a dick.

edit:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

the red monster

Awards
That aqua fight made me cry, the music is AMAZING.
this guy is doing better job than square, he shows stuff that actually brings hype.

Awards
Don't feed the trolls, sweetie.
Agreed. Better to just ignore them.

Anyway, about the footage....
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
These spoilers are starting to piss me off. Not a single story spoiler yet. One spoilery cutscene isn't gonna ruin things. At least for me lol.

mytomxxx

These spoilers are starting to piss me off. Not a single story spoiler yet. One spoilery cutscene isn't gonna ruin things. At least for me lol.

Yeah, for you, I'm really glad he didn't spoil any story spoiler, I'm sure the khi's mods also are.

I keep visiting this forum to pass my time until the release, if he starts to spoil story I'll need to leave, soo...

the red monster

Awards
Yeah, for you, I'm really glad he didn't spoil any story spoiler, I'm sure the khi's mods also are.

I keep visiting this forum to pass my time until the release, if he starts to spoil story I'll need to leave, soo...

Pretty much this. once story spoilers shows up i'm leaving.

Awards
I'm just a bit annoyed that the leaker's spoiler policy is now extending to gameplay.

Like what's so spoilery about Riku's bit that he has to only show 10 seconds? Wouldn't the spoilery bit be after the boss fight?

And the Aqua part. What's so spoilery about it that he restricted himself to just two hits?

maximumlight8

Awards
In the Riku footage it said to rescue King Mickey...

Aqua fight seems to be end game due to him using high wind.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
And why not Honey Lemon, Wasabi, Fred, and Baymax? Either all of them needed to be or just Baymax, imo. I can only imagine that if Hiro and GoGo were the party members, people here would be crying foul that they were favoring the characters of Asian descent over the African-American and Latina characters, two groups that have had little to no representation in the series.

To everyone:

I know people get mad for whatever reason over this, but you really shouldn’t buy the game if it in someway goes against your personal values. And don’t say you have to buy it so you can properly criticize it because you don’t. Neither are you obligated to play it because you’ve played the games so far.

Instead, watch Let’s Plays on YouTube from minority content creators who would benefit from your engagement rather than funneling more money to Disney/Square Enix, who have apparently wronged you and society by releasing this game. Then you can criticize the game’s content all you want and you aren’t supporting an apparently evil product and its creators.
I'm at least hoping that Go Go, Honey Lemon, Fred and Wasabi appear as temporary party members/assistants to SDG plus Baymax when they travel to a different district of the city for Heartless/Bug Blox battles and team up with them just like how the FF characters acted as temporary assistant characters to Sora during the battle of Hollow Bastion in Kingdom Hearts II. It at least would give them a moment to showcase their representation with their abilities and combat in gameplay instead of taking a backseat, on top of that in the short BH6 trailer at the PlayStation Lineup, Hiro tells SDG + Baymax to go "help the others" which I can infer it's the other members of BH6.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm just a bit annoyed that the leaker's spoiler policy is now extending to gameplay.

Like what's so spoilery about Riku's bit that he has to only show 10 seconds? Wouldn't the spoilery bit be after the boss fight?

And the Aqua part. What's so spoilery about it that he restricted himself to just two hits?

He said as the latter fight progresses, spoilers happen. That’s pretty interesting. I’d love it if Riku or Kairi would join the fight.

Someone may have pointed this out, but I noticed she’s known as Anti-Aqua.

mytomxxx

I'm getting conviced Aqua isn't norted, because they call her Anti-Aqua, and her yellow eyes is because of darkness, same with Young Xehanort, he ins't a puppet, he's just consumed deeply by darkness that's why he eyes turned from grey to yellow. Maybe Xehanort is Anti-Xehanort haha please don't

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
remember, kids: preorder bonuses that grant unfair advantages are NOT FUN and lower the challenge of the game by providing you with an option that will outweigh all your other options for much of the playthrough!!

While I personally tend to not use them in my playthroughs, I don't agree with this post. It's a little gatekeepery to insist there's a right way to play the game. It's a little douchey, Launchpad.

Perkilator

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I didnt want to watch it, but since there arent any story spoilers I decided to cave in
Something I dont get is that Aqua's health bars are a bit too low. We know she is a boss fought late in the game. She should be a bit tougher

Last edited:

ZJGamer

So to add some positivity to thread, I will talk about the stuff I do like from KH3 so far

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
While I personally tend to not use them in my playthroughs, I don't agree with this post. It's a little gatekeepery to insist there's a right way to play the game. It's a little douchey, Launchpad.

Feeling honored you went for my post in the midst of everything else. You actually got an "oh brother" out of me irl, so congrats?

the red monster

Awards
I didnt want to watch it, but since there arent any story spoilers I decided to cave in
Something I dont get is that Aqua's health bars are a bit too low. We know she is a boss fought late in the game. She should be a bit tougher

From the gameplay it looks like she's hard to hit, so maybe because of that.

mytomxxx

remember, kids: preorder bonuses that grant unfair advantages are NOT FUN and lower the challenge of the game by providing you with an option that will outweigh all your other options for much of the playthrough!!

I agree with launchpad, and I feel sorry for the speedrun community, because it will fragment more the runners and the competitivity. While I don't care using it, it's really odd to see this kinda of exclusivity, magic that is only by a keyblade exclusive? I don't get it, really. Makes me wonder if with the coming dlcs we will see more of it, a keyblade for $5 who comes with reflect at situation command....

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
What? I’m sorry but I would have to argue that the longest KH game so far might be maybe 30-35 hours but it’s never taken, at least for myself, 40+ or even 35+ if I’m being honest. How would a longer game make things worse? I’m legitimately curious because I never thought of “more content” as a bad thing albeit not always necessary.
I provided an example as to why "it could be bad". If not, ask Nomura himself: he's running out of space, and the days of video games being sold in more than one discs is long gone. If KH's main campaign averages 30-40 hours of playtime, then it's for a reason. If Nomura, with KH3's experience tried to go beyond the KH3 mark, then some sacrifices would have to be made.

I'm getting conviced Aqua isn't norted, because they call her Anti-Aqua, and her yellow eyes is because of darkness, same with Young Xehanort, he ins't a puppet, he's just consumed deeply by darkness that's why he eyes turned from grey to yellow. Maybe Xehanort is Anti-Xehanort haha please don't
You say it jokingly, but someone in GameFAQs suggested that perhaps Xehanort's appearance morphed because he became a Darkling, and the reason he uses gloves is to hide that fact (red hands).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back