• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

2 quid is good

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Agree with all of this. I'm so mad and sad right now :/

Awards
The Day 1 Patch will: (1) remove Twilight Town completely, (2) add a new ability ("FloatMotion") granting Sora the power to permanently levitate in the air during gameplay (with no invincibility frames), (3) increase load times and add loadscreens for players' all-time favorite Olympus coliseum battles; and (4) add a full remake of Kingdom Hearts V CAST ("Kingdom Hearts Re:CAST"), in which any reference to Sephiroth is canonically eliminated from the Kingdom Hearts universe.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
The game has allegedly broken street date in Dubai
People in the Era threads were saying whoever said they had the game lied.

But I wouldn't be surprised if someone in Dubai has the game.

I would recommend going dark from KH fourms and websites once next week comes, that is probably the time where the game will break street date.

Awards
The Day 1 Patch will: (1) remove Twilight Town completely, (2) add a new ability ("FloatMotion") granting Sora the power to permanently levitate in the air during gameplay (with no invincibility frames), (3) increase load times and add loadscreens for players' all-time favorite Olympus coliseum battles; and (4) add a full remake of Kingdom Hearts V CAST ("Kingdom Hearts Re:CAST"), in which any reference to Sephiroth is canonically eliminated from the Kingdom Hearts universe.
So he gets Glide immediately okay

/s

2 quid is good

Awards

Subscribed to this immediately

wolfshadow0118

Source to this information and v-cast? Are we talking about that one mobile game when kh1 came out org only? Meaning it will be canon to the story and that we will get to play it finally?

2 quid is good

Awards
Source to this information and v-cast? Are we talking about that one mobile game when kh1 came out org only? Meaning it will be canon to the story and that we will get to play it finally?

I honestly can't tell if you're being serious or if this is elite level sarcasm

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Don't know if I've said this anywhere, but the Ratatouille keyblade looks absolutely beautiful. I love the stunning detail they put into it to really make it stand out. Even from the little we got in the trailers, I'm more than excited for it. This may be the first KH game since... well, the first one where I am determined to get every side keyblade that's offered.

2 quid is good

Awards
Nope. There's no way in hell A Day 1 patch is going to add anything significant. I wish the internet had a sarcasm button lol

If Square didn't think FF and RG important enough to warrant a proper inclusion in the full game then there is a sub-zero chance of it being in a patch. I'm not refuting you or anything btw, just comisserating.

I never thought that I hyped myself up too much or anything, but apparently
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zexelf

Geez.. People are really salt about Twilight Town.
I mean, i understand why but it isn't like they ''removed TT'' ( when it's clear that the devs never planed much for it based on all the trailers ) when maybe it was never a really their intetion to make Twilight Town as ''big'' as KH2's, after there isn't much purpose in make Twilight town a huge world like Disney's wolrds if the only relevant parts for story are the main hub and the mansion.

I would love to revisit the Sunsent Terance , Train station , etc.. But again , it wasn't in the devs plans to do anything of importance with those areas ( after all this areas are important for the whole '' Rescue Roxas'' plot) . The only area of TT that doesn't make much sense ''cut it'' , was the lab and the interior of the mansion ( but then again, it's meaningless and pointless , it's a bunch of broken room and namine's room, very little to explore or even make anything meaningful).

BTW I really hate how the word ''cut'' or ''removed'' is being used when it's clear from all trailer that wasn't their intetion to make the whole TT.

A thing is only removed or cut if it was ever a plan to do at first before was cut/removed. Unless Nomura comes after the releases and say it '' Twilight Town was cutted becase X , Y and Z.'', people saying that was removed or cut it are meaningless.

GrumpyRoxy

You have no clue how loud I'm laughing now.
Sign me in

drew0512

Awards
Every time I think I'm over the Radiant Garden salt, I come here and it gets worse, lol. I'm delusional but I still hope that
Spoiler Spoiler Show

2 quid is good

Awards
Geez.. People are really salt about Twilight Town.
I mean, i understand why but it isn't like they ''removed TT'' ( when it's clear that the devs never planed much for it based on all the trailers ) when maybe it was never a really their intetion to make Twilight Town as ''big'' as KH2's, after there isn't much purpose in make Twilight town a huge world like Disney's wolrds if the only relevant parts for story are the main hub and the mansion.

I would love to revisit the Sunsent Terance , Train station , etc.. But again , it wasn't in the devs plans to do anything of importance with those areas ( after all this areas are important for the whole '' Rescue Roxas'' plot) . The only area of TT that doesn't make much sense ''cut it'' , was the lab and the interior of the mansion ( but then again, it's meaningless and pointless , it's a bunch of broken room and namine's room, very little to explore or even make anything meaningful).

BTW I really hate how the word ''cut'' or ''removed'' is being used when it's clear from all trailer that wasn't their intetion to make the whole TT.

A thing is only removed or cut if it was ever a plan to do at first before was cut/removed. Unless Nomura comes after the releases and say it '' Twilight Town was cutted becase X , Y and Z.'', people saying that was removed or cut it are meaningless.

I don't think it's clear at all from the trailers that the devs wanted to convey a smaller TT to us. We saw the clock tower, we saw the mansion area and the town. Obviously we all know we need to go through the streets to get the clock tower so we all made logical jumps of conclusion.

Saying this now is speaking retroactively. Right now I'm feeling a very cold anger tbh. If they could make the Disney worlds look so amazing why wasn't the same value afforded to Twilight Town? Why not Radiant Garden? It's clear to me that they had two focuses in KH3, Disney and the plot. They've done what's necessary and the bare minimum to get the plot from A to B, and had an increased focus on Disney worlds to market the game in a way that it can appeal to everyone.

KH is not disney, kh is ff x Disney.

GrumpyRoxy

I will miss RG and I feel a little disappointed because of its absence. But people really should let it go (no pun intended). The game is so much more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back