• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hirokey123

Awards
I have....no words for how impossible terrible this leaker is. I think I would have prefered a competent leaker with no self restraint than someone who clearly rushes through the game, sees they have basically none of the materials that are known for being side content rewards, sees they are missing 30% of the game completion, and then starts makes the most absurd claims. I would almost think they are trolling except they seem genuine...so yeah just impossibly incompetent.

Scala's Hope

Awards
Ok so with at least one secret boss in the game the only fear I have left is if Scala/The final boss secuence is good, which is where the leaker is being very confusing.

Scala's Hope

Awards
The weird thing is that the final boss secuences are one of Nomura's consistently strongest aspects in his games. But now thanks to this stupid leaker, im worried he might pull a Tabata

Hirokey123

Awards
My takeaway is that KG is the actual final world where all the real crazy stuff goes down in terms of gameplay, and Scala is basically the equivalent of BBS's final episode (just without a credit sequence separating it) not much true gameplay just the big climactic end battle that ties of the story.

shady543

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

But eh I'm just glad that major story spoilers hasn't been leaked by the looks of things. Game spoilers are fine and I'm happy with what I've seen so far (although I refuse to look at the entire world list). We still have no clue in regards to a lot of stuff like how Aqua is getting save, what the big secret behind Roxas is, who are the 13 SOD and 7 lights, etc. Unless they have leaked and I just haven't found them lol, but that's still pretty good.

Last edited:

Scala's Hope

Awards
My takeaway is that KG is the actual final world where all the real crazy stuff goes down in terms of gameplay, and Scala is basically the equivalent of BBS's final episode (just without a credit sequence separating it) not much true gameplay just the big climactic end battle that ties of the story.

The thing about that is that it doesn't explain why Scala is Nomura's favourite world in the whole series

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
The thing about that is that it doesn't explain why Scala is Nomura's favourite world in the whole series

You know it’s possible he’s talking about a boss and/or a story related event.

maximumlight8

Awards
Some guy on Resetera said he might be getting a copy early this week and he will leak story info so beware of if he gets a copy. Major spoilers might be coming very soon.

If not this week, then probably next week.

Last edited:

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Some guy on Resetera said he might be getting a copy early this week and he will leak story info so beware of if he gets a copy. Major spoilers might be coming very soon.

If not this week, then probably next week.

Honestly at this point that sounds like a good thing. After having the previous leaker was being intentionally vague about well everything but when that happens I’ll have take my leave.

maximumlight8

Awards
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=XurbbFKK790[/video]

Square showing official footage of the Amazon keyblade

mytomxxx

So the leaker said something about the difficult of the
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I'm getting kinda worried this game is too easy compared to others kh

Tho I know he inst trustworthy

Last edited:

Lovesponge

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I think there is also an exaggeration of how 'easy' the game is. So he died 4 times he said, probably it's more. And there is a coin that revives you every time you die. So he probably would have died much more without that coin.

And also something that everyone seems to forget. It's not because you don't die dozens of time that the game is easy. A game can still be challenging even if you don't die much.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I think there is also an exaggeration of how 'easy' the game is. So he died 4 times he said, probably it's more. And there is a coin that revives you every time you die. So he probably would have died much more without that coin.

And also something that everyone seems to forget. It's not because you don't die dozens of time that the game is easy. A game can still be challenging even if you don't die much.

I’m hoping there’s a trophy for not using/purchasing the Kupo Coin. It’d be a nice little incentive to challenge ourselves without withholding anything too substantial from those who decide to use the assist.

shuyin_zer0

Awards
I’m hoping there’s a trophy for not using/purchasing the Kupo Coin. It’d be a nice little incentive to challenge ourselves without withholding anything too substantial from those who decide to use the assist.

Same, and I hope the trophy is specifically for Proud and/or Critical mode

Speaking of, I’m really surprised that the trophy list hasn’t leaked yet

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Someone over on Reddit caught an interesting detail about Classic Kingdom in Twilight Town.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Golden_Lion

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I don't trust this guy about anything at all anymore. He has been completely unreliable. He rushed through the game and then tells us there is not much to do post game, without actually even playing through it all.

Also, I think he is downplaying the secret boss because this is just another thing to add to the list of things he got wrong (IE there are no secret bosses).

NoWay

Awards
A coin you can buy at the Moogle shop. It's completely optional to buy. But if you use it, it makes your life a lot easier.
Wtf I‘d prefer getting wrecked by Terranort again for 6hrs in a row than using this item

And then this guy says the game’s too easy? Like wtf I don’t know what to say anymore
How incompetent

mytomxxx

God of war have the same machanic of the coin, and sure doesn't make the game less challenge. Which is no garantie that KH3 will be challenge, cause I don't know what to expect anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back