• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scala's Hope

Awards
I kinda am excited now to reach the final world myself and find out.
I learned not to 100% stop believing that something can be in the game with octopath traveler. That was a wild ride. Everyone was saying there was no collective final boss, reviewers all around the world said it as well, and then at the end, 3 or so days after the game being out in japan, they found it

Aramagon

Awards
The fact that the
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I continue to cackle because we literally fight Marshmallow as a boss so he’s a god damn liar.
Is Marshmallow really a Boss, though? For all we know he might be part of a Mini-game where you just run away from him while stunning him with the trees. We didn't see a Boss HP bar, did we?

I'm still worried for Randall. He was by far my most anticipated Disney boss for KH3.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Hmm maybe. We will have to wait and see. I wanna know why Nomura likes Scala so much. Maybe the epilogue expands that final conflict?

Yeah I still think something isn’t adding up. The leaker said there’s already a post-credits scene, so I won’t be surprised at all if the epilogue is actually a playable scenario. If it’s something big like that, it would also make sense why Nomura kept it off the disc to both save space and prevent spoilers.

Awards
Yeah I still think something isn’t adding up. The leaker said there’s already a post-credits scene, so I won’t be surprised at all if the epilogue is actually a playable scenario. If it’s something big like that, it would also make sense why Nomura kept it off the disc to both save space and prevent spoilers.
Wait, there's already a post credits scene?

Leaferian

Awards
Based on his previous keyblade upgrade video, I'm fairly certain Crystal Snow, Nano Gear, Honey Spout, and Starlight are all relatively low level.

sorawild

I just want to state that this situation we are in currently in the KH community is perfectly understandable. KH3 is a game that has been hyped up and built towards for 13 years on the backs of 6 games between KH2 and KH3. Now that we are finally here, a meager 3 weeks before this game finally comes out, we are all getting nervous. Here on this thread people are getting antsy, all the KH e-celebs are getting jittery, the KH communities on 4chan and 8chan are shitposting harder than ever before since this is their last 3 weeks to do so before release, and I can even sympathize with the doom and gloom going on in Resetera (despite the fact that I hate that site and its community since it's just NeoGAF 2.0 and NeoGAF was a hellhole in its own right). Doesn't help that we just so happened to get the worst possible leaker we could have gotten due to his misinformation and straight up lying. Let's just make peace with the fact that KH3 may not be what we expect it to be, for better or worse.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I just want to state that this situation we are in currently in the KH community is perfectly understandable. KH3 is a game that has been hyped up and built towards for 13 years on the backs of 6 games between KH2 and KH3. Now that we are finally here, a meager 3 weeks before this game finally comes out, we are all getting nervous. Here on this thread people are getting antsy, all the KH e-celebs are getting jittery, the KH communities on 4chan and 8chan are shitposting harder than ever before since this is their last 3 weeks to do so before release, and I can even sympathize with the doom and gloom going on in Resetera (despite the fact that I hate that site and its community since it's just NeoGAF 2.0 and NeoGAF was a hellhole in its own right). Doesn't help that we just so happened to get the worst possible leaker we could have gotten due to his misinformation and straight up lying. Let's just make peace with the fact that KH3 may not be what we expect it to be, for better or worse.

KH3 is shaping up to be exactly what I expect, even more since his leaks are non-story related and make me want it more.

Leaferian

Awards
Ahahahahahaha! That dickhead just found a secret boss. He complained about it of course, but yeah. This guy is looking more and more incompetent all the time.

Leaferian

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
He said it is a unique design of Heartless with a ton of health. The leaker complained it underwhelming, seemingly because it is not a secret story character. That's all the info he seeks to have given so far.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Ahahahahahaha! That dickhead just found a secret boss. He complained about it of course, but yeah. This guy is looking more and more incompetent all the time.

So just because a secret boss didn't pop out of the ground and go "hello" he just assumed there was none. Now that he's actually doing post-game stuff, he found one? This guy is ridiculous!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

giphy.gif

His incompetence is so humoring. I'll never stop being so satisfied about being right hahahaha

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I honestly think it's ridiculous that a large amount of people here agreed with him that there must have been none. I think, to be fair, he gave a dishonest summary of the post game without playing it at all to start. He said that there was none, but every time we see him post something he's clearly not even close to completing the game. I mean, he doesn't even seem to have the damn cooking keyblade at all, let alone the majority of the ultima weapon materials. Him finding a secret boss was inevitable, I wasn't buying it when he said there was none.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back