• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaferian

Awards
Actually nevermind, I'm not getting pulled into that mire of white nonsense.

So I know that the Ultimate Keyblade Doesn't have a transformation but was the drive form Silver/whitish like I imagined?
The guy doesn't have the keyblade, so we actually don't know what it does or doesn't have. We just know it is called Ultimate Form.

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
So on the subject of today's Twilight Town video and the battle gates I can't believe that this dude is an "expert KH player" or that he "played through all the games on proud" or even that he played "any of the games on proud". Or that he even "played any of the games". He was dropping so much so hard. He was definitely an amateur player and after watching him get near wrecked on the sorcerer I have taken everything he's said thus far about both the story and the gameplay feel and thrown it out the window. I had my doubts with the chain dudes from the Pirates video, but they were new enemies so I wasn't sure.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I continue to cackle because we literally fight Marshmallow as a boss so he’s a god damn liar.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Just because Nomura said so doesn't mean everyone has to accept the choices they made/like them. Personally, it just makes me a little sad that the original worlds seem to be very small/smaller than in other KH games regardless of the reasoning. I looked forward to visiting again but (while it's very beautiful and lively) it just seems a little lackluster.

I understand that Disney worlds = gameplay and original worlds = story but I still don't like what I'm seeing. But that's it really. Complaining won't fix stuff and I still want to hold off my final opinions until I play the game for myself, but currently this is my opinion. The OG worlds should be bigger. Not necessarily as big as the Disney worlds but... bigger.

Neo_

Awards
Unpopular opinion? What the leaker is doing is actually quite healthy for the community: showing snippets of gameplay/menus without going in-depth/spoiling anything. We've waited too long to play this game for a cold month of nothing; feels right to me.

UltimaXOmega

So we get 7 worlds,a mini-game world and 3 hallways. If he can make a video about Hallway Town and the 1 Room of Realm of Darkness but not Scala, it means it basically doesn't exist. Nomura straight up trolling by hyping up Scala and giving it a great design. Legit less effort than a PSP game. Tabata is innocent, Square is just incompetent.

I will admit it would be a huge troll on Nomura's part to hype up the final world and it barely be playable. However I'm pretty sure he cant show the world because it's a spoiler itself.

drew0512

Awards
I will admit it would be a huge troll on Nomura's part to hype up the final world and it barely be playable. However I'm pretty sure he cant show the world because it's a spoiler itself.

I'm actually leaning towards a playable epilogue. Seems reasonable enough but we will see. Maybe I shouldn't, but I do trust Nomura.

Awards
Guys, this is the same guy who thought that Davy Jones was the only Disney boss in the game until someone corrected him.

He is unreliable on any form of info aside from video.

Neo_

Awards
Did he already mention at what point in the game you get glide? Seems pretty game-breaking.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards

Uuuuuuuh...we don't know how long or how big a scale the final boss fight is so it's impossible to say. We just can't explore it, that doesn't mean it won't be huge. "Playable" is hard to define, also.

mytomxxx

The epilogue and secret video will be released at day 1 patch? I'm betting at a playable epilogue.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Unpopular opinion? What the leaker is doing is actually quite healthy for the community: showing snippets of gameplay/menus without going in-depth/spoiling anything. We've waited too long to play this game for a cold month of nothing; feels right to me.

I don’t know if you can call this misinformation blitz healthy. I don’t think what SE is doing is by showing nothing is good, either, but I think this has caused more..strife than you’d find within the month before the release of a game. To be fair, the last two big releases of last year were also marred with scandal and leaks so I guess this isn’t out of the norm.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I don’t know if you can call this misinformation blitz healthy. I don’t think what SE is doing is by showing nothing is good, either, but I think this has caused more..strife than you’d find within the month before the release of a game. To be fair, the last two big releases of last year were also marred with scandal and leaks so I guess this isn’t out of the norm.

To bring up another valid point, even if the thief never stole copies or claimed to have any, we don't know that others wouldn't be claiming to have stolen copies either. I'm not sure this guy ever said where he got his copy (it's very convenient it's also on the Xbox One otherwise) but he could have worked for the same company and stolen a copy too. Or someone else might have stolen one or some in that time. Or someone may have hacked into the servers to get some of this information. It could have been a lot worse, it could still get a lot worse, but I can't help but feel the circumstances that brought this particular man a copy of the game have satisfied those with far more time on their hands with much less to lose who could have gone way beyond to try and either get the info people wanted or to ruin the game for those who desire it.

EDIT: Like a Lawful Evil situation.

drew0512

Awards
Uuuuuuuh...we don't know how long or how big a scale the final boss fight is so it's impossible to say. We just can't explore it, that doesn't mean it won't be huge. "Playable" is hard to define, also.
Exactly, that's what I think, too. I don't remember Nomura's exact words, but maybe he was referring to the boss fight(s), I don't know. Either the leaker lied or Nomura is a troll. Or third option: whatever Nomura was referring to, is in the epilogue which is also playable, and maybe this is why he decided to keep it safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back