• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I don't trust anything this guy has said at all. Even when he finished the game he said there was "not much" to do post game, but he hasn't even collected one Orichalcum+ yet. I just can't wait to play it for myself (as I'm sure everyone else here feels as well)

Yeah, what he said about this game is questionable, and I wouldn't take his words for it, only game-play videos depending on what they entail. I want to form my own opinions about this game when I play it, I'm not letting his words bog me down.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I'm struggling so hard to not see the monster inc footage t.t, I'm already kinda sad that I saw potc and twilight.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

5kyLegend

He replied to me on Reddit and said about the Orichalcum+:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

So it seems like it isn't the exact same of KH2, the Orichalcum+ aren't firmly tied to in-game objectives and limited in quantity, but you need to craft them

BlazingSoul

Don't worry guys, the Day 1 patch will..................Okay I'm getting tired of writing this joke. I was always fine if the game gets delayed to 2020 or later but that's impossible now. This game was so rushed that they only finished the Disney worlds and left the original content half-baked.

Or maybe Sqaure got super lazy cuz...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also Nomura either lies or doesn't make up his mind...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Scala's Hope

Awards
Don't worry guys, the Day 1 patch will..................Okay I'm getting tired of writing this joke. I was always fine if the game gets delayed to 2020 or later but that's impossible now. This game was so rushed that they only finished the Disney worlds and left the original content half-baked.

Or maybe Sqaure got super lazy cuz...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Again I know this is bait, but we don't really know how big Scala is, and two of the names in the savefiles seem to be from Scala. And we know those names mean a full area for each

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
So basically Twilight Town is only this big now?

(greenlined area + undergrounds)
https://i.imgur.com/oe7x09n.jpg
That seems to be the sum of it. The underground passages may be explorable and the woods have been expanded somewhat, but it's not looking so hot for original world content this game.

But remember. Yasue and Nomura wanted this game to be perfect. And this is their version of that.

Awards
Okay, so....
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The Disney fanboys are trolling in full force on their alts now. Sad.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Oh that's kind of surprising

I assumed we would able to visit Mysterious Tower freely since they showed SDG using the Buzz lightyear flowmotion ride there. I'm guessing the world is sealed off for plot reasons. Kind of reminds me of Land of Departure in more ways than one

Scala's Hope

Awards
If Mysterious Tower isn't counted on the worlds list because you can't explore it but we have a fight or a section there, could there be more places where this happens, like Land of Departure?

Lulcy

Awards
That seems to be the sum of it. The underground passages may be explorable and the woods have been expanded somewhat, but it's not looking so hot for original world content this game.

But remember. Yasue and Nomura wanted this game to be perfect. And this is their version of that.

It might their version of perfect but that does not justify them being inmune to criticism.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Developer interest =/= Consumer interest
Also Pixar =/= Disney, or so I've been told.

Now I'm just confused what the argument is about.

It might their version of perfect but that does not justify them being inmune to criticism.
Somebody please enlighten our friend here, it sounds like he wants things. I feel so sorry for him.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
And tell me what exactly I want according to you?...

You might want to look at Alexis’ post history. She’s often the most critical person of the series on this site (at least that uses generally sane reasoning.) I think she’s being sarcastic because you’re barking up the wrong tree. Lol

Awards
Developer interest =/= Consumer interest
Except it clearly is, since the Toy Story trailer is still the most viewed/praised thing in Kingdom Hearts history.

And its D23 reveal garnered the loudest applause for anything KH related ever.

Try harder next time.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't think we can quantify anything about "consumer interest" until the game releases. Pre-release discussion, hype, and criticism are not indicative of what the final reactions/reviews by press and fans & overall sales will be like.

CDD

Awards
What were you gonna do at the Usual Spot, Mysterious Tower, or Sunset Terrace? Serious question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back