• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darvandark

While I'm sad some parts of TT arent represented I would hesitate to call the world 1/3 of the size. Especially since many of the cut "rooms" did not really add to the overall space. Not visiting the usual spot and train station is a bummer but the world we got was so beautiful and fleshed I can handle the smaller size. Though it was weird how Merlin was just out in the open with the book. Doesn't seem very well protected there.

KaitoCam

While I'm sad some parts of TT arent represented I would hesitate to call the world 1/3 of the size. Especially since many of the cut "rooms" did not really add to the overall space. Not visiting the usual spot and train station is a bummer but the world we got was so beautiful and fleshed I can handle the smaller size. Though it was weird how Merlin was just out in the open with the book. Doesn't seem very well protected there.
I mean he's a wizard with magic pretty sure he'd just blast whoever tried to nab it.

Darvandark

Also does it bug anyone else just how many ! He has on the menus? Considering he mentioned in one post that he thought they were annoying from 2 wouldn't he try to make them go away? It doesn't take much just s quick check.

CDD

Awards
Wow, people completely forget the size of other worlds due to Twilight Town being smaller than expected.

drew0512

Awards
I don't really care if they cut some areas because TT is not really my favourite world and those cut areas are not that needed either. I'm more upset by the fact that
Spoiler Spoiler Show

bagcifreak

The marketing for this game is so weird. It's only 3 weeks until the game comes out and I feel like most people outside of fans don't even know. They did these fun short clips for the new Tomb Raider and uploaded them almost every day to show off different features and locations of the game. I expected something similar with KH3. Oh well...

Lovesponge

Awards
Although, as far as I understood, it’s impossible to get to the tower and the station?
Did he really say that or are you just assuming this?

Also fun to see that
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I do actually really hope that you don't get
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Scala's Hope

Awards
Do you think Data Twilight Town might have more areas? They were going there in the story after all.

Scala's Hope

Awards
How do you think we get to Mysterious Tower?
It's not cut, since they revealed its world logo only THREE WEEKS ago

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
The lack of other areas in Twilight Town is disappointing. They at least could have let us run up the hill to the station.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Do you think Data Twilight Town might have more areas? They were going there in the story after all.

Maybe, but it doesn’t look like you can’t enter the Mansion since there isn’t a zone line on the map at the entrance.

Last edited:

KaitoCam

I just noticed something incredibly shocking..........Sora has normal sized shoes

Perkilator

Awards
I just noticed something incredibly shocking..........Sora has normal sized shoes
…You just now noticed this after 3 and a half years since his outfit reveal? No offense.

Who wants to bet that SE wanted to recreate Twilight Town, but switching engines cost them time to do so?

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
…You just now noticed this after 3 and a half years since his outfit reveal? No offense.

Who wants to bet that SE wanted to recreate Twilight Town, but switching engines cost them time to do so?

I mean, you can buy the KHIII shoes at Thinkgeek, and let me tell you that they are NOT normal sized. Comparatively, yeah, but they still have that huge toe bump like he's hiding a bomb in them.

ZJGamer

The most iconic area of Twilight Town is the train station...and you can't visit it?! REALLY?! NOMURA REALLY?! What were you thinking?! Larger worlds my ass, this is ridiculous. So Radiant Garden gets the shaft, Destiny Islands get the shaft, the scale of Scala ad Caelum's playability is questionable, and now Twilight Town has been downscaled?! Like what were they doing with this game since 2013?!

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
The battlegates look amazing though. It’s awesome how that Sorceror was basically a miniboss itself. These are going to be tough on Critical. I also love that you unlock selfie poses by completing these, along with the synthesis material and the secret report.

Thinking about it some more, I think I’ll get over the size of the original worlds when I play the game, tbh. I’m going to be too enthralled by what is there to worry about what isn’t.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I don’t understand why they wouldn’t fully recreate twilight town?

I don’t see why they would need to.
I don’t see why the world returned [I]at all[/I] beyond cutscenes with the mansion/clocktower. But they did inexplicably decide to make it the hub instead of what anyone rational would think is the obvious choice (Radiant Garden), so I guess I can understand why people expected it to be larger than it is. I didn’t like Twilight Town in the first place, so it doesn’t bother me.

danifedz

I can not believe that Twilight Town is so small. We also know that Realm of Darkness is very small and it seems that Keyblade Graveyard is too. What to expect from Scala ad Caelum at this point? Honestly, a real ruin. KH3 has 12 worlds but 3 of the originals seem to end up being a joke and our only hope now is Scala. It should be called "Kingdom Hearts Disney", because it seems that all the attention is in those worlds

Last edited:

Scala's Hope

Awards
We still don't know how to reach Mysterious Tower (which is confirmed, since they revealed the world logo only 3 weeks ago) , so there might still be another area to TT. In the save menu they named the area the leaker was in "The Neighbourhood / The Old Mansion " , and I feel like if there was only one map to it all, they wouldn't have needed to name the area itself as that?

danifedz

We still don't know how to reach Mysterious Tower (which is confirmed, since they revealed the world logo only 3 weeks ago) , so there might still be another area to TT. In the save menu they named the area the leaker was in "The Neighbourhood / The Old Mansion " , and I feel like if there was only one map to it all, they wouldn't have needed to name the area itself as that?
Two things can happen:

1. The tower is not part of this world
2. It is part of this world, but like Station Heights (I remember that this area has been seen in some images) they can only be visited temporarily

In relation to the name of the area now although everything is part of a large area it still maintains its individual name

Scala's Hope

Awards
Station Heights (I remember that this area has been seen in some images)

Do you have the source? I wouldn't mind being temporarily accesible over not having it at all. I would just make a save point for it.
If it is a different world, it DOESN't show in the story world list, which opens up fun possibilities for partially explorable places

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back