• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
So we really only get 7 unique Keyblades?
I'm more upset by the fact that so many of the Keyblade designs are distractingly ugly and over the top, but I also wonder what the incentive is to use some Keyblades over others in this game. I already know it's not going to be the transformations that do it for me. Stats and drive forms would help.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
I haven't given much thought to magic in this game, but that does seem underwhelming. Depending on how the spells function it might not be so bad, but if it's all just spammey AoE stuff... :/

maximumlight8

Awards
KH2 had 6 magic, but all the spells were super solid. Waterga looks alright, but we haven't even seen aeroga.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I just hope that, since there's actually water magic this time around, Demyx is made vulnerable to thunder like he should have been in KH2. Felt like a rude awakening when I found out it was actually fire that wiped out his clones.

But yeah. Any defensive spells? Would be nice.

maximumlight8

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Idk some of the other leakers posts seem viable to me. We'll see soon. I know he's not the only one running around with a copy of the game.

Scala's Hope

Awards
Did everyone forget the effect of the magic changes with the keyblade transformations? We could have lots of different uses for each one

wolfshadow0118

Did everyone forget the effect of the magic changes with the keyblade transformations? We could have lots of different uses for each one

Nothing that I necessarily forgot, but with everything else that's been talked about it almost seemed minute in caparison.

Awards
Ok, this isn't all that related, but whenever I see someone complaining about lack of "side content" or lack of "post game content", I'm just gonna assume they actually mean "lack of thing that involves beating a guy up".

Last edited:

maximumlight8

Awards
Ok, this isn't all that related, but whenever I see someone complaining about lack of "side content" or lack of "post game content", I'm just gonna assume they actually mean "lack of thing that involves beating a guy up".

It's more of I really don't like playing minigames for post game content. BBS is the epitome of mini games and post game content, I hope KH3 offers some variety, and especially hope that a day 1 patch adds something. I guess I could always replay on crit LV1 or something.

Neo_

Awards
I'll give a proper response tomorrow, I promise. But it's 1 in the morning, I just got back from work, and tbh my vape is higher than usual and the nicotine is getting to my head a little (I'm such a b*tch def not a vape God). It's because of all of that stuff that the beginning of your post was so cinematic to me xD
I meant what I said was weird, haha.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Era thread is all doom and gloom right now. Honestly I don’t think we should take this leaker seriously without video proof.

Scala's Hope

Awards
I feel like there are people who would enjoy more if the game was unfinished or bad just to shitpost about it : (
Also people demonize the osaka games way too much. It's true they are no kh2 (which is one of my favourite games of all time) but they are good games. I enjoyed both BBS and DDD when they came out

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
Also people demonize the osaka games way too much.

Gameplay-wise, definitely.
All anyone talks about is how "floaty" the combat is.

I actually agree with all of the criticisms lodged against the Osaka games for their "floatiness," and that KH2 has the tightest gameplay. But people in the community have become fixated with this concept to the point where they claim that the Osaka games are ruined by floaty combat. It's so overly dramatic. If the gameplay is really that bad, it's a wonder how folks have stuck with the series for the past 12 years.

NoWay

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Seriously at this point everyone dies . I read almost every name of the good guys. So right now it’s again like knowing nothing because I highly doubt they are gonna kill Riku, Terra, Ven, Aqua AND Lea .

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Since I don't know what should be in a tag and what shouldn't
Spoiler Spoiler Show

UltimaXOmega

Considering the magic staff has no changes, I'm expecting others to have none or copy pasted from another Keyblade.

wolfshadow0118

Era thread is all doom and gloom right now. Honestly I don’t think we should take this leaker seriously without video proof.

That's why I wonder what's the point in trying to get spoiled for everything and not wait for the game's release? I'm not saying you shouldn't be spoiled, but aren't there some things that you wouldn't want to be spoiled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back