• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
The leaker is also an idiot, so I'm not really convinced.

Also If at this point he’s not going to say anything about the plot or why he feels a certain way about the story he is useless .

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Also If at this point he’s not going to say anything about the plot or why he feels a certain way about the story he is useless .

The best thing going for him is when he uploads actual footage or pictures. I'm personally won't take his word anymore.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
The leaker is also an idiot.

Pretty much sums up my opinion of him. Unless he uploads something, I ignore everything he says. Even his uploads I tend to stray away from because I don't want to spoil myself too bad. I just want KH3 here already so (I can play it) everyone stops giving this leaker attention.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The leaker said there's 3 FF references

Moogle
FF dissidia
and an actual character cameo

The leaker is already wrong. Rex thinks Sora is Yozora from the "game" he's playing which is a reference to FFXV and Noctis.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The leaker is already wrong. Rex thinks Sora is Yozora from the "game" he's playing which is a reference to FFXV and Noctis.
There's also the FF star constellations and the FF gummi ship designs (Moogle, Bomb, Ultros). There's so many references, but I think maximumlight said references when they meant to say "characters".

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
You guys are really dragging the leaker into the dirt here. If anything, his commenters are WAY worse than he is. The dude really doesn't seem like a bad guy. I'm not going to make some super overreactive comment here complaining in great detail about specific individuals with lots of hyperbole and end-times vocabulary, but I am disappointed that the same people eating these spoilers like they're cocaine are also whining and yelling about a dude that honestly hasn't shown himself to be anything other than maybe a little frustrating. Also, guess whose fault it is that you're frustrated? Yours. He's kind of right when he says that he literally owes Reddit and the KH community nothing and will talk about what he thinks is valid to discuss.

I'm just saying that we all need to learn how to approach each other in a calmer way sometimes. We're all guilty of it, but whining about how this guy isn't a literal encyclopedia about a brand new game out is really silly and unproductive.

robotman

One thing I can say that I'm looking forward to is seeing Scala ad Caelum and also the final boss. Nomura said that it's one thing that he wants us all to see, so I'm hyped for that.

When I first played the game I was around my best friends house (he introduced me to the game) but he was stuck on the Ansem-Riku battle and I fell in love with the game instantly. Before I got home I got a copy, once I past that fight I didn't know what to expect. When I finally played the last boss in KH1, I thought it was over after the battle with SDG. Then you had to fight a Darkside, followed by Ansem again... I was like "this has got to be it", then he turns into a spaceship... Nothing will compare to how I felt when I first saw that at like 11... So I thought... Then we had KH2 with Xemnas and we fought him in his armour form and I was like okay that's it. Then it ended up being Sora and Riku vs Xemnas... I hit him down to his last hp and then he did the laser blast manoeuvre and I was stunned. I was DONE.

Honestly, one thing I haven't lost faith in is the final boss battles, I cannot wait to see that. Imagine if that ends up being crap and everything else turns out to be great... How will I cope? HAHA!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
There's also the FF star constellations and the FF gummi ship designs (Moogle, Bomb, Ultros). There's so many references, but I think maximumlight said references when they meant to say "characters".

Many references indeed. I wouldn't say the Dissidia characters count since they're just dolls and not truly characters. So, as far as we know, just two. Or so we're supposed to "believe."

$20 says Cloud is the FF character. It's the only thing that makes sense.

I'm changing my bet. Cloud or Vincent. How hype would it be if Hercules recalls Cloud. Hercules needs him to help in the prevention of Olympus being destroyed by Hades. And the camera switches to Sora scouting the area and exclaims "There he is!" and then suddenly the camera switches to what we all think is Cloud. But the camera starts from the ground and shows his cape and slowly moves up. Inch by inch we're all under the impression it's Cloud, but the camera finally focus' on his face and it's really Vincent! Zack, then Cloud, then Vincent. IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE *faints* I need this SO BAD!

This is more theory than spoiler, sorry.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

When I first saw that Ultros ship in the trailers I screamed. What an insanely cool reference to put in your game, Nomura. I already know I'm going to sink, like, 40 hours into a critical mode save file in gummi ship customization alone. I'm serious, I love creating gummi ships that much.

robotman

You guys are really dragging the leaker into the dirt here. If anything, his commenters are WAY worse than he is. The dude really doesn't seem like a bad guy. I'm not going to make some super overreactive comment here complaining in great detail about specific individuals with lots of hyperbole and end-times vocabulary, but I am disappointed that the same people eating these spoilers like they're cocaine are also whining and yelling about a dude that honestly hasn't shown himself to be anything other than maybe a little frustrating. Also, guess whose fault it is that you're frustrated? Yours. He's kind of right when he says that he literally owes Reddit and the KH community nothing and will talk about what he thinks is valid to discuss.

I'm just saying that we all need to learn how to approach each other in a calmer way sometimes. We're all guilty of it, but whining about how this guy isn't a literal encyclopedia about a brand new game out is really silly and unproductive.

I disagree, he's leading on the fans too damn much, then when people ask him questions he says "I can't say, it's a SpoIlEr!"... Then he talks about how bad the game is and what he dislikes without explaining.

Honestly, he just loves the attention, that's all that it's about right now for him. I may be wrong but that's just how I see it. I can't stand him, I think that he's awful and attention seeking. I'd rather someone be straight up and give story details or be honest about everything than vague like he is but that's just me.

Overall he's managed to make me feel worse about the game without actually telling us in detail why, so he's trash in my eyes.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I disagree, he's leading on the fans too damn much, then when people ask him questions he says "I can't say, it's a SpoIlEr!"... Then he talks about how bad the game is and what he dislikes without explaining.

How bad the game is? I literally can't stand this side of people. 7.3 is a POSITIVE score for a game! It reminds me of that skit I saw one time where somebody gave a video game their "SCATHING review of an 8/10". It's flawed, sure, but you're putting words into his mouth when you say that he thinks it's bad. He doesn't, he's clarified that many times. He also hasn't given too many details on his issues with it, granted, but for two reasons: the first being that his issues were painted with broad strokes, and the second that if he gave too many specifics he would feel that he's spoiling a big part of the game.

He doesn't lead people on, people completely ignore his spoiler policy then he has to tell fan after fan that he doesn't give story spoilers. Sheesh, you'd think that people would catch on. Have a problem with the story spoiler policy, sure, but he's made it clear since day 1 what his policy on those are and no amount of whining at him for more story spoilers will change his mind.

Honestly, he just loves the attention, that's all that it's about right now for him. I may be wrong but that's just how I see it. I can't stand him, I think that he's awful and attention seeking. I'd rather someone be straight up and give story details or be honest about everything than vague like he is but that's just me.

He's really not that vague. He's given us a lot of info in this thread, and the stuff he is vague about is sometimes influenced by his spoiler policy. Even if his vagueness was an objective issue, how does that make him a bad person?

How the hell is he awful? He's really not super attention seeking. If anything, the thing that frustrates me sometimes going through the threads on reddit is that many times there are huge questions left unanswered or just very quick responses to fans. You'd think someone that's so awful and attention seeking would go out of his way to insult people on his subreddit or make as much noise as possible, but he could be making a lot more noise and a lot of the time more insults are being lopped towards him instead. I've literally seen the N word thrown at him just because someone thought he was lying about playing on proud mode, HOW is that even slightly justified?

Overall he's managed to make me feel worse about the game without actually telling us in detail why, so he's trash in my eyes.

That's YOUR FAULT, my dude. I'm sorry, I've tried to be nice, but I have literally no patience for this bullsh*t. He gave a positive rating of the game, named a few vague faults in it, and clarified some confusion that fans of the series had about it. How does sharing this with the community and interacting with people in a relatively calm manner make him trash in your eyes? Get your priorities straight and don't make moral judgments on random redditors because they happened to say something that you had an opinion on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if that got a little unhinged there at the end, but I'm tired of this crap.

robotman

How bad the game is? I literally can't stand this side of people. 7.3 is a POSITIVE score for a game! It reminds me of that skit I saw one time where somebody gave a video game their "SCATHING review of an 8/10". It's flawed, sure, but you're putting words into his mouth when you say that he thinks it's bad. He doesn't, he's clarified that many times. He also hasn't given too many details on his issues with it, granted, but for two reasons: the first being that his issues were painted with broad strokes, and the second that if he gave too many specifics he would feel that he's spoiling a big part of the game.

He doesn't lead people on, people completely ignore his spoiler policy then he has to tell fan after fan that he doesn't give story spoilers. Sheesh, you'd think that people would catch on. Have a problem with the story spoiler policy, sure, but he's made it clear since day 1 what his policy on those are and no amount of whining at him for more story spoilers will change his mind.

He's really not that vague. He's given us a lot of info in this thread, and the stuff he is vague about is sometimes influenced by his spoiler policy. Even if his vagueness was an objective issue, how does that make him a bad person?

How the hell is he awful? He's really not super attention seeking. If anything, the thing that frustrates me sometimes going through the threads on reddit is that many times there are huge questions left unanswered or just very quick responses to fans. You'd think someone that's so awful and attention seeking would go out of his way to insult people on his subreddit or make as much noise as possible, but he could be making a lot more noise and a lot of the time more insults are being lopped towards him instead. I've literally seen the N word thrown at him just because someone thought he was lying about playing on proud mode, HOW is that even slightly justified?

That's YOUR FAULT, my dude. I'm sorry, I've tried to be nice, but I have literally no patience for this bullsh*t. He gave a positive rating of the game, named a few vague faults in it, and clarified some confusion that fans of the series had about it. How does sharing this with the community and interacting with people in a relatively calm manner make him trash in your eyes? Get your priorities straight and don't make moral judgments on random redditors because they happened to say something that you had an opinion on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if that got a little unhinged there at the end, but I'm tired of this crap.

This is a mammoth post but I'm going to try and give my 2 cents.

First, you're being disingenuous if you think a 7.3 is a good score for a game in this day and age, yes, 7.3 is numerically a positive score (anything above 5 is numerically) but no one would regard that as a positive view on a game, most people would regard 8.5+ overall as a good score (which KH1 and KH2 achieved), if the score from was a 7.3 most people would not consider it good, you might but the majority would not.

My general view point and opinion of him is formed over his comments (as are yours), in my eyes he is loving the attention and doing anything to drag the fans on, he says one thing then changes and states a contradictory comment hours/days later. This has happened with various things since he started to leak information. He has attacked people on his Reddit forum, you'd know that if you checked, look at some of his posts, he's very angry at people questioning if he's actually on Proud mode, that's very easy to look up. Okay, now I've not seen the N word thrown at him, if they have, that's disgusting and anyone that condones that is horrible but I'm not one of those people, I would never say that's justifiable, I actually told another member to ignore someone for mentioning a leaker about being black, you'd know that if you checked my posts.

Your defending of him is ardent which is fine but other people are allowed to pick points and feel disgruntled at what he's saying. If you're happy with his posts then by all means continue to be happy with the game and the information that he continues to leak about it. I'm making judgements on him leading the fans on and what I view as varied information. This is my prerogative, the same as it's yours to defend him. Just looking at how ignited all this has got you, should lead you to the conclusion that this leak is bad for the fans, like my post stated. Get your priorities straight and don't attack mine. If what he's leaked still makes you believe that you have a sound game, good for you. If others disagree good for them, this is a forum to discuss opinions.

No one is meaning to attack each other. We all love the series, that's why we're on a damn Kingdom Hearts forum. We all have things that we're looking for or happy with. BTW... It's fine that you got a little unhinged, it means that you care, as do others. Have a nice 2019 and don't get to irate at people being annoyed at the leaker, be annoyed that the game leaked early and we only have this guy to go off of for information.

Last edited:

NoWay

Awards
Even the KH3 leak is as big as the game’s hype itself. I mean, the last week was more intense than any trailer release. What a time to be alive

Neo_

Awards
Does the game have to be good? What is "good"? We have too much time on our hands. "Don't get annoyed with people being annoyed by the leaker"... is anyone allowed to have an opinion anymore?

Who cares if someone doesn't like the game, or if they think it's gonna suck based on what the leaker said. The leaker needs to leak more good shit so we actually have something to talk about; forum is bored and talking in circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back