• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Literally who uses more than four or five of those saves themselves. Hey, here's a tip - if you have a beginner game and you want to start another beginner game, save over the previous game! Sheesh, I literally don't see why this is even slightly a big deal. You can rebattle more difficult versions of bosses in these portals, and if you don't want to do that you can literally just play through the game again. Didn't BbS not have this 99 save system anyways? I don't remember any hearts stopping that day.

BBS had infinite space, based on the size of your storage unit. 3D only had 2 or 3 spaces, CoM only had one until you beat it, then it gave you a second for Riku. I don't remember Coded or Days original save slots but I think they were only a few, and 1 and 2 had 99 options but it was based on memory card space as well.

wolfshadow0118

I don't know why people are believing a leakers whose known for lying. Why can't we just wait until the game comes out to know for sure?

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I always create new save slots because if I want to fight a boss, I can easily access it. I get why they took them out, it's probably because it takes up so much data to save.

Oh, you mean rebattle a boss? I guess I like some of them, but not enough to cherish it with a separate save file. I guess I only save in another slot if I know I'm going to be facing a tough boss and can't turn back, but that doesn't really happen a lot in KH tbh.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh, you mean rebattle a boss? I guess I like some of them, but not enough to cherish it with a separate save file. I guess I only save in another slot if I know I'm going to be facing a tough boss and can't turn back, but that doesn't really happen a lot in KH tbh.

Thanks to the continue/retry feature, it's never been an issue. Some people like to save to re-fight a boss because they like the fight. IMO, if you wanna do it again play it again. I've played through KH games more times than I can count just because I think of a favorite part in the series. Example: Man, I really like playing as Roxas at the beginning of 2, especially when he whips out the dual keyblades. Yeah, I'm gonna do it *boots up KH1 and plays through the series again. Finishes 0.2* man, that was great. Especially that fight with Xehanort at the end of BBS..........*boots up KH1*

Spoiler Spoiler Show

NDAs exist man, they may only answer to get people to stop asking. Depending on the agreement, they may or may not be allowed to give hints or be ambiguous. IMO if I weren't in the game I'd tease people about maybe being in, but if I was I'd tell em no to keep it a surprise.

maximumlight8

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I don't think anybody is shocked by that. He said when he first started leaking that
Spoiler Spoiler Show
so this isn't that new.

I know but when he said
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Goofy as a playable character? I'm literally spitballing at this point. (he's my favorite Disney character plz Nomura just give me the option to play as Goofy without the terrible 358/2 Days controls)

Pokie

Well that's a shame. If Kairi does the final battle alongside Sora I was hoping we could play as her during a section of the boss fight.

Wonder who else the third could be?

Axel/ Lea perhaps? Maybe ?

EchoFringe49

I do hope we get to play Lingering Will and he has a similar moveset as the one in KH2FM, that could potentially be awesome. imo that would be cooler than playing as Kairi and Roxas, Aqua, which I would imagine would all feel similar to how Sora plays for the most part.

ZJGamer

Personally I would like to have a section where we play as Young Xehanort during his days as a Keyblade apprentice. Imagine doing Xehanort's dive to the heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back