• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaXOmega

I really wish original worlds got that much effort. Olympus is looking like the second best world so far.

robotman

Olympus looks amazing but you get reaction commands WAY too easily, they have definitely got to patch that, it's ridiculous. Hopefully they'll sort out the difficulty as well.

Fatal Mode

Spoiler Spoiler Show

This game looks so incredibly well done.

Fatal Mode

Olympus looks amazing but you get reaction commands WAY too easily, they have definitely got to patch that, it's ridiculous. Hopefully they'll sort out the difficulty as well.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

5kyLegend

Man, Olympus looks great. It's also very fun to play "Spot the areas you've seen in the first trailers" while watching this footage. Also...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Darvandark

Olympus looks Gorgeous and I wasn't even remotely expecting to be in Thebes since every trailer we saw was the mountain. If the other worlds (which even TT we only saw a bit of) have half that detail and scale I will be happy. Just wow, I can see why the world lost is what it is.

NoWay

Awards
I keep hoping that the reaction commands are more balanced in critical mode

DangerNoodle

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

DangerNoodle

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

This game looks so incredibly well done.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Darvandark

If you remember in .2 and BBS it wasn't very hard to trigger reaction commands and BBS version of forms. With just how many types there are though it is a lot.

DangerNoodle

Awards
If you remember in .2 and BBS it wasn't very hard to trigger reaction commands and BBS version of forms. With just how many types there are though it is a lot.
Kingdom Hearts 3 will basically be KH2, BBS and DDD on steriods...

NoWay

Awards
But BBS was more controllable. You could decide for yourself which command style to receive. I hope that KH3 works in the same way but more enhanced and balanced

robotman

Spoiler Spoiler Show

He's level 40 and he takes literally no damage from enemies when they hit him, plus he's on proud mode, that's a big problem, it's not like he's level 90.

Darvandark

I dont know if I'm reading to much but leaker guy seriously likes that Second Form. I almost never see him use anything else unless that is specifically what they're showcasing (like hercs shield). Probabaly since its KH2 sora is my guess but who knows.

DangerNoodle

Awards
He's level 40 and he takes literally no damage from enemies when they hit him, plus he's on proud mode, that's a big problem, it's not like he's level 90.
Finish the game for the story on proud mode, start critical mode or no exp and play for a couple months hunting for all the trophies, unlockables and secret bosses. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back