• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seighart

Awards
I don't think so either. He'd have watched them in Theatre mode, yes? That's usually accessed from the start menu, not in game. Meaning that they don't contribute to save file length.

Cutscenes watched in the game DO count towards total play time, I'm pretty sure. So if he skipped a lot of them that would explain a lot.

Pretty much. I thought this was general knowledge.

the red monster

Awards
Lmao cutscenes are at least 10 hours
if he skipped half of them+ that's already put the game at 38-40 hours

5kyLegend

Is there any actual source for him skipping cutscenes? I remember this being talked about a few days ago but I really don't remember seeing any post or quote from him saying so

Also hi everyone ahahah, after reading almost 150 pages worth of discussion I decided to join in for the time being!

Neo_

Awards
Yeah guys, stop posting spoilers in the spoiler section.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yeah guys, stop posting spoilers in the spoiler section.
It's content from a leaked copy of an illegally acquired game. You can discuss the content of it as much as you want but we do not condone how this content was acquired and do not desire to support the distribution of it.

The thread is here because discussion will happen somewhere no matter what and we are attempting to contain it, so members who would like to enjoy the game upon release can do so.

Not really sure how that's unfair.

mytomxxx

It's content from a leaked copy of an illegally acquired game. You can discuss the content of it as much as you want but we do not condone how this content was acquired and do not desire to support the distribution of it.

The thread is here because discussion will happen somewhere no matter what and we are attempting to contain it, so members who would like to enjoy the game upon release can do so.

Not really sure how that's unfair.

some people can't get over the fact, that the administrators make the rules for the sake of the community. They just want to do whatever they want.

AgusB4n

Is there any actual source for him skipping cutscenes? I remember this being talked about a few days ago but I really don't remember seeing any post or quote from him saying so

Also hi everyone ahahah, after reading almost 150 pages worth of discussion I decided to join in for the time being!

This, any source?

And yes, me too join at forum after reading many pages of discusion

Leaferian

Awards
So, by the by. The guy posted about Proud Mode and the difficulty, saying he has always played the games on Proud Mode so he's "good" at them. So much for the people saying he was a casual player unused to these type action games lmao.

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
Underworld. *wipes fist print off table* No wonder no one wants to die.
YOU ARE F I R E D ! ! ! ! ! !
ComfortableFlimsyIlsamochadegu-small.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back