• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scala's Hope

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

NoWay

Awards
Do we already know if Mysterious Tower is accessible through Twilight Town? Or how can we go to MT?

KaitoCam

I KNEW IT! the leaker just said that you can unlock the Starlight Keyblade after BH6 probably after you meet the chirithy. the code makes it an early unlock. I figured this would be the case no way they'd lock a Keyblade up in DLC.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I KNEW IT! the leaker just said that you can unlock the Starlight Keyblade after BH6 probably after you meet the chirithy. the code makes it an early unlock. I figured this would be the case no way they'd lock a Keyblade up in DLC.
I wonder how OP it will be, he said earlier "Makes you feel like a god" so...it might be too OP and you could rush through the game.

Though the Day One patch could add some balancing changes, I have a feeling that most of the game when the Day One Patch isn't installed will be easier because it will help the Early Review Copy people out.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I wonder how OP it will be, he said earlier "Makes you feel like a god" so...it might be too OP and you could rush through the game.

Though the Day One patch could add some balancing changes, I have a feeling that most of the game when the Day One Patch isn't installed will be easier because it will help the Early Review Copy people out.
You know they'll just play on Beginner.

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
that's not actually what he says.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
that's not actually what he says.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Someone should tell him that if he’s not going to stop being vague then he’s useless and no one should pay attention to him

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Did the leaker or his brother ever say what world we access 100 Acre Woods? Without Radiant Garden I want to know if Merlin took up residence in Twilight Town

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Did the leaker or his brother ever say what world we access 100 Acre Woods? Without Radiant Garden I want to know if Merlin took up residence in Twilight Town

I’m willing to bet that Merlin has gentrified the Usual Spot.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I’m willing to bet that Merlin has gentrified the Usual Spot.

I like you’re line of thought, it made me think of a slightly different scenario. What if Merlin is now occupying the Twilight Town Mansion?! It would keep the location from being unguarded and defenseless from Dark interventions and would give us an Original World to retreat to when we want to visit Pooh and Friends. Either way the answer is only 4 weeks away, and I couldn’t be more excited! :D

NoWay

Awards
Twitter User says:
Do you know what you have caused with all that leaking? Just read the Spoiler section in KH Insider. You have torn up the KH fanbase and destroyed the magic this game would have had without your spoilers. Because of unclear/contradicting answers, you have caused so much confusion

Leaker answers:
Nah. That’s just bc everyone is either A. Taking what I’m saying out of context B. Formulating their own opinions or C. Making fake accusations and then I have to clear them up. Lastly that’s what I think of the game. It’s not bad it’s by far no KH2FM

Golden_Lion

Awards
Twitter User says:
Do you know what you have caused with all that leaking? Just read the Spoiler section in KH Insider. You have torn up the KH fanbase and destroyed the magic this game would have had without your spoilers. Because of unclear/contradicting answers, you have caused so much confusion

Leaker answers:
Nah. That’s just bc everyone is either A. Taking what I’m saying out of context B. Formulating their own opinions or C. Making fake accusations and then I have to clear them up. Lastly that’s what I think of the game. It’s not bad it’s by far no KH2FM

This leaker guy is not very intelligent. I have come to this conclusion awhile ago.

punkdthrice

That's super disappointing to see. I've already come to terms that Proud mode will be easy. I hope Critical mode doesn't let me down. That 30 hour playtime though......

sorawild

So it's piss easy?

He says there is no way to show difficulty through the save menu. He goes silent for 2 days and then posts these screencaps. Did he actually replay the whole game just to do this?

Last edited by a moderator:

sorawild

That's super disappointing to see. I've already come to terms that Proud mode will be easy. I hope Critical mode doesn't let me down. That 30 hour playtime though......

KH games have never been all that long. I beat KH2 my first time through it in under 20 hours, same with KH1.

Scala's Hope

Awards
Can --in of Severance / Tower of Endings belong to any world that isn't Scala?
Cause I can't imagine any other situation where such dramatic names + tower fits

Golden_Lion

Awards

Proud mode is never hard. It's all about Critical mode if you want a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back