• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mytomxxx

I'm worried about the "no epic setpieces in the final boss" thing.
I want it to be climactic.
And Nomura said Scala was his favourite world and the final battle was the part he was most looking foward to.
There has to be something :frown:
we can't believe a thing he says, just the videos

shady543

Awards
If Roxas is not a playable character then what the diddly is all that stuff about him being the biggest secret then. Like if it turns out to just be some villain plot with him then I will rage. Although they hyped the other playable character to be a spoiler but it just turned out to be Riku in ROD, so it wouldn't surprise me if Roxas's role is not as big as we originally thought.

But I guess this guy shouldn't be trusted anymore, so I have no idea if his claims on playable characters is even true.

maximumlight8

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Fatal Mode

Spoiler Spoiler Show

He is messing with you guys. At this point no one who's following him knows which way is up. He's probably having fun watching the naysayers and hopefuls have their time in the sun.

Forsaken Shadow

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

robotman

This leaker is absolutely, thoroughly unlikeable to me, I know some of you appreciate him for not leaking the story or boss details and stuff but he keeps teasing the fans and when people ask questions then goes "sPoilErz", he's absolutely loving the position that he's in and is enjoying lapping up the attention. I can't stand people like that, I'll be glad when the game comes out and his 15 minutes are over.

Fatal Mode

This leaker is absolutely, thoroughly unlikeable to me, I know some of you appreciate him for not leaking the story or boss details and stuff but he keeps teasing the fans and when people ask questions then goes "sPoilErz", he's absolutely loving the position that he's in and is enjoying lapping up the attention. I can't stand people like that, I'll be glad when the game comes out and his 15 minutes are over.

If it goes anything like I think it might, watch for big spoilers right before release. Keep your guard up.

Forsaken Shadow

Agreed 100%. Although I would like to know, where has he been caught lying about stuff? I haven't seen anything on the sub so far that seems contradictory.

bagcifreak

This is so random but I'm a little bothered that they used the "default" commando menu in darkworld/realm of darkness. I really think it deserved a unique look aswell.

DangerNoodle

Awards
This is so random but I'm a little bothered that they used the "default" commando menu in darkworld/realm of darkness. I really think it deserved a unique look aswell.
#DayOnePatchWillAddEverything
Kidding, but not unlikely that minor things like that will be updated. Its very simple honestly.

Ghost Drive

Why does the leaker keep flip flopping between how many FF characters are in? First he said there's 2, then he said that's counting Moogles so really only 1, then he said there's no FF characters, then he said there is 3 counting the Dissidia toys.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Why does the leaker keep flip flopping between how many FF characters are in? First he said there's 2, then he said that's counting Moogles so really only 1, then he said there's no FF characters, then he said there is 3 counting the Dissidia toys.

Because that leaker likes to toy with people's reactions and expectations?

Seriously, I wonder why people keep hanging on that one guy's lips instead of simply doing a peace out for the remaining four weeks.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
He's a person not an encyclopedia. I don't even know if the toys count as characters so much as they're references, but I suppose that depends on how they're positioned within the story of the world. If it's just forgettable, decorative background stuff, that's not "FF in KH" to me. I don't really count the moogles as FF characters either, tbh.

It's the same thing with the "Coliseum" vs the "arena." Differing definitions and interpretations will account for a lot of the inconsistencies.

Which is to say, there's still inconsistencies, but instead of getting frustrated over your expectations that the leaker is going to reveal everything about the game and be 100% accurate, it's best to keep in mind its two brothers who are probably spending most of their time goofing around and exploring the game intuitively like most of us would be on our first playthrough, rather than making a list of every little thing so they can report it back to the community.

It's possible more accurate information will come out as the two of them have time to go through the game more carefully. Hopefully they'll get bored and throw some real spoilers out there. The RoD gameplay already more or less confirms the Aqua VS Sora fight is real.

doublerainbow

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Darvandark

Just watched the RoD video and to me it looks like the "floatiness" isnt much of an issue? At least for late game Sora. It's still very aerial heavy but who knows, they could have made it easier to start the next combo mid air to compensate.

Scala's Hope

Awards
The leaker answered a question yesterday about not having big set pieces (like cutting through buildings) in kh3's final battle.
I think maybe he was just referring to reaction commands like that? I find it hard to believe it isn't a multi-phase fight. Even the individual final bosses in Bbs or the final set of encounters in DDD or even Xion in Days all had trasformations and stages. Nomura practically popularized these multiple phase final bosses.
Could he be lying to not spoil that part or lower our expectations to suprise us?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back