• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mriku90

Awards

sorawild

I found this article: https://www.gamecrate.com/day-one-patches-are-ruining-game-reviews/17662

The fact games are even reviewed before Day 1 is just dumb. I really hope KH3 does alright because that'd be devastating to the team if not.

The vast majority of review's dont actually complete the games they review. Most notable one to me was Yatzee's review of Gravity Rush 2 where he said "We still don't know anything about Kat's past ." Even though the entire final chapter of the game is all about Kat's past.

drew0512

Awards
The secret enemies and hidden treasure Yasue mentioned seem to be a part of the gummi ship sections.

Which sounds pretty cool if you ask me. Seems like they've put a lot of effort into the gummiship section and I'm really looking forward to it!

Fatal Mode

He is also claiming that RoD is only 2 areas large. What do y’all think?

Like I do with everything else, grain of salt. It could very well be two areas. A lot of this stuff without context of playing the game doesn't mean a whole lot to me.

maximumlight8

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I think it was a big reveal for Square to spoil something like that.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
He is also claiming that RoD is only 2 areas large. What do y’all think?

I believe it, but it may not be as bad as it sounds if he’s actually referring to 2 separately rendered zones. Like Andy’s Room and Galaxy Toys are two areas and they’re both colossal. The footage we’ve seen from Twilight Town is all one rendered area and is also huge. They’ve been saying for a while that original worlds wouldn’t be as big as Disney worlds. So if it’s two zones the size of the others we’ve seen, we’ll still be doing pretty good.

Scala's Hope

Awards
He just got angry again and is saying there are no FF characters at all now.
Losing credibility at light speed here. Seems that when he gets mad he intentionally downplays the game to fuck with people

Awards
So, this got me laughing.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

HakaishinChampa

Awards
He just got angry again and is saying there are no FF characters at all now.
Losing credibility at light speed here. Seems that when he gets mad he intentionally downplays the game to diddly with people
Someone needs to ask him if Seifer and his gang are in the game.

I didn't know they were FF characters until a few months ago, I thought they were KH characters.

shady543

Awards
Lol this is why I'm not even going to bother listening to what this guy says and play the game for myself. I personally don't care if the original worlds are smaller; Disney worlds being bigger was something I always expected. Nomura seems to always say that he wants the game to meet everyone's expectations and worked real hard to do just that, and the whole playable character thing is weird considering that Riku being playable is not a spoiler. And the on and off coliseum and secret boss thing. Like at this stage I'm more inclined to believe he just has not found the secret boss yet lol.

NoWay

Awards
So, this got me laughing.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

mytomxxx

So, now the guy is a lier, and he is missleading people. Mannn I'm so confused, that's what happens when you see this thread once in a while

shady543

Awards
lol this is why I'm not believing anything he says about FF characters and playable characters. Most likely lying and misleading. Watch how he claims it's not an amazing game yet it's probably going to end up being just that. >.>

also the guy mentioned that it's game of the year, and then said it isn't

Fatal Mode

lol this is why I'm not believing anything he says about FF characters and playable characters. Most likely lying and misleading. Watch how he claims it's not an amazing game yet it's probably going to end up being just that. >.>

also the guy mentioned that it's game of the year, and then said it isn't

I'd just stay way from that reddit anyways, the amount of people just being terrible to one another is awful.

shady543

Awards
At the moment it's twitter that I'm staying away from since that's where all spoilers are. Reddit is pretty good with deleting all spoilers. This is making me miss the times of E3 where no one had the game and it was all just hype. Now that people are getting the game all the magic is just dying since so many people are getting pissy over a leaker that is most likely shitposting.

Scala's Hope

Awards
I'm worried about the "no epic setpieces in the final boss" thing.
I want it to be climactic.
And Nomura said Scala was his favourite world and the final battle was the part he was most looking foward to.
There has to be something :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back